Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? (439 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by Chevrolet076(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Recently, the price of gas has been increasing steadily until two or three weeks ago when it started rising by more than 100 naira. It's currently at 750 per Kg in my area.

Why the sudden hike in price? Petrol itself isn't expensive not even Diesel... Can anyone enlighten me on what is happening?
Re: Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by Olumighty123(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Chevrolet076:
Recently, the price of gas has been increasing steadily until two or three weeks ago when it started rising by more than 100 naira. It's currently at 750 per Kg in my area.

Why the sudden hike in price? Petrol itself isn't expensive not even Diesel... Can anyone enlighten me on what is happening?

I wonder if there are no governing body regulating the price of things in this country, people just decides how much they want to sell their commodities at their will. E tire person jaare

1 Like

Re: Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by frozen70(f): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2021
The major cause of the increase in price was that, government exempted those that deals on cooking gas from tax for two years, now the two years has passed and they have started paying taxes, so the burnt is on we the consumers

It will keep going high until government interven

1 Like

Re: Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by Chevrolet076(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2021
frozen70:
The major cause of the increase in price was that, government exempted those that deals on cooking gas from tax for two years, now the two years has passed and they have started paying taxes, so the burnt is on we the consumers

It will keep going high until government interven

Seriously?? But that should result to just one fold increase, the price has increased by more than 300% in just few months...

Lalasticlala, please help move to FP
Re: Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by frozen70(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Seriously?? But that should result to just one fold increase, the price has increased by more than 300% in just few months...

Lalasticlala, please help move to FP

Some greedy Nigerians must make good use of bad economic situations to create artificial scarcity and make their fortunes

Just because no one check mates all these people

1 Like

Re: Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2021
frozen70:

Some greedy Nigerians must make good use of bad economic situations to create artificial scarcity and make their fortunes

Just because no one check mates all these people

How much is a Kg from the retailers in your area?

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Nowadays / Giveaway!!! Giveaway!!! Giveaway!!! / Your Online Food Market Place!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.