Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary (14467 Views)

Super Eagles: NFF appoints Eguavoen, Amuneke as Technical Adviser & Assistant / Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by obembet(f): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has claimed that he is open to the idea of returning to Barcelona as a technical secretary after hanging up his boots.

The Argentine star expressed his intention to be part of the club's senior management in the future and reiterated his affection for the Blaugrana just a few months after parting ways with the Catalans.

"Yes, I always said that I would like to come back to help the club in whatever way," Messi told Sport.

"I want to be useful and help so that the club is doing well. I would love to be a technical secretary, but I don't know if it will be at Barcelona.

"I would like to return to the club to contribute what I can because I love [Barcelona] and I would love them to keep doing well, to continue growing and to continue to be among the best in the world."
Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1454956329920090118?s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Aufbauh(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Barcelona is really a comfort zone for Messi.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by obembet(f): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:
Barcelona is really a comfort zone for Messi.

He’s the best of all time coz he needs to be at Barca to be the best ……you wanna be the best go around the world play on different levels and show you can still be the best…playing 5 League 1 games, No goal, No assist. What if he play in England or Italian league where they can breaker his leg and Refree will say play on.

Lalasticlala I think this thier Messi is overrated joo.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Homeboiy: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
tongue
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by yanabasee2: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Just life a catfish..... they can't survive outside their habitat for long....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Why?? Is farmer league not ok... grin

7 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Great100000: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Or Barca Coach, anyway you want it jor Leo.

But you must score 500 Goals for PSG by fire by force before you leave PSG or even hang up your boots.

After that then you can go back to Barca or go to Arsenal and Coach them.

11 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Samunique(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021
After you got them indebted with your outrageous wages abi ?

When you see say money don finish for the club, you run away.

Bad man undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by brosom(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
It would've been an great honour (legendary), had it been messi never left baca at first.

Dude miss home souch undecided
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Fapemz: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Iliveforever(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
It’s 1st November but I think this is the highest joke of the month grin grin

He’s seriously planning for his retirement options grin

11 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by verybadmouth(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
That last pic is funny. Seemed like he was posing for the camera.

3 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
After realizing he's impending failure in psg sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by BonPatrick(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
God bless you bro you have said it all
obembet:

He’s the best of all time coz he needs to be at Barca to be the best ……you wanna be the best go around the world play on different levels and show you can still be the best…playing 5 League 1 games, No goal, No assist. What if he play in England or Italian league where they can breaker his leg and Refree will say play on.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Omniman(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Deep
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Seduvh: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Nice

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by elmessiahs(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
The GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by FalseProphet1(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Messi has already admitted failure at PSG that's why he wants to return back to Barca, but Barca wouldn't employ him to their technical team cos the president is scared of his influence, I see Messi returning back to Argentina to retire.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by ThierryJay: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
This is just a clickbait from obembe. The response was relevant for Messi after he hangs up his boots, instead of portraying it as he wants to run away from PSG back to Barca.

The GOAT indisputable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Untainted007: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
What if they don't need you? An adage says until a woman tries two husbands she won't be able to differentiate which one is better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Boogyman557: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
The real GOAT

A player that will never dive.

A player that will not wait for opportunistic goal but will work his way from mid field to the net.

A player that hardly falls no matter how hard he is tackled.

Indeed you are the Greatest Of All Time.

The god of football

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by WibusJaga: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021

Not after the manner he departed. Hope he is not playing mind games with Barca fans.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by elganzar(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2021
I believe in you Messi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by BigDawsNet: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Barcelona will not take him back
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Aguodo(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1454956329920090118?s=19

Better for you. PSG is not working for you.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Bazdre: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Juventus Win Their First Serie A Game Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left / Anambra FA Introduces ‘football Made In Anambra’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.