Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1101265 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Please reply to me also. I have similar problem. My son birth certificate in SA is gonna take a year and six month to be ready which is December this year. I home affairs says we must wait for it to be ready and we need it now to fill the express entry. Do I need to say I don’t have a child in the express entry or do I have to wait for December before I enter the pool.

Please guys help me out with responses

Hi there,just want to add on the very good responses you got....I had my baby in July 2021 in SA post AOR and I got the BC in August...I applied for passport the same day I got the BC. I received the passport in March 2022.My baby was 7months...what I did was that I informed IRCC via web form in Oct 2021 that I had a baby but I am experiencing delays in getting the passport.i did not get a response so I raised another web form in Jan 2022... no response...then, one day in March 2022...IRCC decided to reply to all my web forms and created placeholders for us to baby's upload documents...on that same day, the SA high commission posted that the batch for my baby's passport is ready for collection and on the sane day IRCC requested remedicals for my family. We upload baby's document's the next day immediately we collected the passport and after about 10 hrs....I think morning in Canada. We received acknowledgment of documents email and request for baby's medical...we all did the medical together with the baby ...but since then,we have not heard anything...lol...Like other people have advised,you must declare your child...then,go to home affairs in person if possible to get the birth certificate out....apply for the passport immediately because it takes quite a while....you never can tell you may just get your ITA in July when they start the draws... you can watch this video also to know what to expect when you are adding your baby to your application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNI76SSItfg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Is it advisable to go through the work permit route??
An agent is working it for my friend

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
8 Days till July!

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Yes o SirKelvegaz grin grin After the long wait, we are so close.

SirKelvegaz:
8 Days till July!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dora7891(f): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning all pls pls , pls I would like to ask some questions. I’m currently filling my IQAS application for EE Canada and Im stuck. I really hope you help me pls

For bachelors of Nursing, I put Obafemi awolowo university, it’s saying conditional assessment that it may or may not be assessed. Do I still go ahead?

2. Does IQAS accept statement of result (school on strike and my certificate has name error)

3. I have BSC, RN and RPHN, am I to add the three to be evaluated as well?

This is how I placed them

Title: Bachelors of Nursing science
Institution: OAU

Title: General nurse
Institution : NMCN (Or am I meant to use oau my university)
Start year; I put 2020 (the date I was Registered)
End year: I put 2020 (the date I was registered)
Transmission method: Email

My RPHN too was integrated with my degree, so we wrote the exam after school, I used the same details as RN Apart from the title ofcourse. AM I doing the right thing?

4. Now how then do I get NMCN to email them my transcripts, are the transcripts with NMCN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rabola1(f): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
I started with IQAS although later used WES as it was too slow.

U only need to add ur BSc cert and the school ll send transcript. Year of entry: when u started d Nursing program
For RPHN, I read that pple added it and had to go to d board in charge of the exam not NMCN and it’s quite a long process sha
Not sure if they Accept statement of result

dora7891:
Good morning all pls pls , pls I would like to ask some questions. I’m currently filling my IQAS application for EE Canada and Im stuck. I really hope you help me pls

For bachelors of Nursing, I put Obafemi awolowo university, it’s saying conditional assessment that it may or may not be assessed. Do I still go ahead?

2. Does IQAS accept statement of result (school on strike and my certificate has name error)

3. I have BSC, RN and RPHN, am I to add the three to be evaluated as well?

This is how I placed them

Title: Bachelors of Nursing science
Institution: OAU

Title: General nurse
Institution : NMCN (Or am I meant to use oau my university)
Start year; I put 2020 (the date I was Registered)
End year: I put 2020 (the date I was registered)
Transmission method: Email

My RPHN too was integrated with my degree, so we wrote the exam after school, I used the same details as RN Apart from the title ofcourse. AM I doing the right thing?

4. Now how then do I get NMCN to email them my transcripts, are the transcripts with NMCN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Maybe application has been there for a long time and they want to confirm boya the person has changed their mind and probably wants spouse to accompany as per compassionate VO or maybe the person is just doing oversabi and wants extra confirmation.
Pateda26:
Elders in the house, what's your thought on this?

IMO, it is only information that's needed to confirm if the spouse is truly unaccompanying. My concern however is, why would they want to confirm again since the application already stated it?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NSE19: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
For CIMA, certification is only ready in January every year. So if you write it middle of this year, you cant evaluate until after you get the certificate in January 2023

Clairita:
Thanks. Should I start my ECA now or wait till I get certificate for this course
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2022
ChristabelleD:
Yes o SirKelvegaz grin grin After the long wait, we are so close.

Hehe imagine being among the first batch of people invited, They’d probably go crazy for a minute lol

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Adex2442:
Is it advisable to go through the work permit route??
An agent is working it for my friend
scam

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AkumahTalk(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hi Guys,

I know Canada does not require COVID test from vaccinated travellers. However, I am leaving tomorrow and will like to know if airlines require a COVID test.
I am going through Frankfurt with Lufthansa/AirCanada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yhamo: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
blittech:

Hi there,just want to add on the very good responses you got....I had my baby in July 2021 in SA post AOR and I got the BC in August...I applied for passport the same day I got the BC. I received the passport in March 2022.My baby was 7months...what I did was that I informed IRCC via web form in Oct 2021 that I had a baby but I am experiencing delays in getting the passport.i did not get a response so I raised another web form in Jan 2022... no response...then, one day in March 2022...IRCC decided to reply to all my web forms and created placeholders for us to baby's upload documents...on that same day, the SA high commission posted that the batch for my baby's passport is ready for collection and on the sane day IRCC requested remedicals for my family. We upload baby's document's the next day immediately we collected the passport and after about 10 hrs....I think morning in Canada. We received acknowledgment of documents email and request for baby's medical...we all did the medical together with the baby ...but since then,we have not heard anything...lol...Like other people have advised,you must declare your child...then,go to home affairs in person if possible to get the birth certificate out....apply for the passport immediately because it takes quite a while....you never can tell you may just get your ITA in July when they start the draws... you can watch this video also to know what to expect when you are adding your baby to your application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNI76SSItfg

Hi Blittech,
I sent you a DM, please kindly accept.
I think we are both PPR expectant with SA as COR.
Lets put our faith together. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
ednut1:
scam

But he told me he did capture already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adex2442:

But he told me he did capture already
another scam tactic. Alot of stupid Nigerians believe biometrics means the visa is real. Biometrics is to confirm your identity and that you have not applied under a different name in the past. Has nothing to do with the visa decision itself. Am sure you friend never did any job interview not got a job offer not got LMIA. The agent will take his fees submit fake documents and blame the embassy later. Ask yourself do you know anyone who used any of these useless agents and is in Canada. You will never find. Experience is the best teacher lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
For sure O, make them start invitation from our name wink wink

SirKelvegaz:

Hehe imagine being among the first batch of people invited, They’d probably go crazy for a minute lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
ednut1:
another scam tactic. Alot of stupid Nigerians believe biometrics means the visa is real. Biometrics is to confirm your identity and that you have not applied under a different name in the past. Has nothing to do with the visa decision itself. Am sure you friend never did any job interview not got a job offer not got LMIA. The agent will take his fees submit fake documents and blame the embassy later. Ask yourself do you know anyone who used any of these useless agents and is in Canada. You will never find. Experience is the best teacher lol

i told him to visit nairaland and learn about the express entry process he didnt.
he told me the agent promised to get him a job and would collect 30% of his salary for 3 months give him accomodation.
he was charged 700k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adex2442:

i told him to visit nairaland and learn about the express entry process he didnt.
he told me the agent promised to get him a job and would collect 30% of his salary for 3 months give him accomodation.
he was charged 700k
promised to get him a job But has done capturing. He doesn’t know the company name or even done interview. People honestly need to learn the hard way

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clairita: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
NSE19:
For CIMA, certification is only ready in January every year. So if you write it middle of this year, you cant evaluate until after you get the certificate in January 2023

Thank you. Is it better or faster to write TEF. I want to increase my CRS with either TEF or CIMA. I want to create an EE profile by December (hopefully IELTS) will be done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
ednut1:
promised to get him a job But has done capturing. He doesn’t know the company name or even done interview. People honestly need to learn the hard way

I will update the house as things unfold. So that others will learn

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
AkumahTalk:
Hi Guys,

I know Canada does not require COVID test from vaccinated travellers. However, I am leaving tomorrow and will like to know if airlines require a COVID test.
I am going through Frankfurt with Lufthansa/AirCanada
Lufthansa doesn't. We'll be expecting your landing gist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
NSE19:

This one should be a new rule, people should forget Cima and do ACCA then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChangetheChange: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wednesday July 6 two weeks time ... anticipated date FSW Draws will return.

https://moving2canada.cmail20.com/t/j-l-vfhkdl-djhyjkdiik-y/

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clairita: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please does any one know if Medical Laboratory Science is considered a professional degree to practice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissMa01: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
My people..I am back to share the goodnews.
I started this journey here and it’s only proper to do this.

Finally, It’s PPR!!

IELTS: L9 R7 S8.5 W7.5 (12 Sept 2020)
First ITA: 14 October 2020
Declined ITA: 27 October 2020
Second ITA : 18th November 2020
AOR: 24 November 2020
MEP/BIL: 5 January 2021
Application placed on RR : 18 January 2021

Countless emails and letters to anybody and everybody with an email address ending with @gc.ca

Upfront Medicals 17th February 2022
Schedule A, PCC Request: 8th March 2022
Remedicals Request : 15th March 2022
New Medicals passed: 20th May 2022
PPR: 22 June 2022
Primary VO: Accra then RROC

It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions but all I can say is Thank you Lord.

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Clairita:
Please does any one know if Medical Laboratory Science is considered a professional degree to practice
its not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
MissMa01:
My people..I am back to share the goodnews.
I started this journey here and it’s only proper to do this.

Finally, It’s PPR!!

Thank you Lord.

Congratulations �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
MissMa01:

Finally, It’s PPR!!

First ITA: 14 October 2020
Declined ITA: 27 October 2020
Second ITA : 18th November 2020
AOR: 24 November 2020
MEP/BIL: 5 January 2021

Upfront Medicals 17th February 2022
Schedule A, PCC Request: 8th March 2022
Remedicals Request : 15th March 2022
New Medicals passed: 20th May 2022
PPR: 22 June 2022
Primary VO: Accra then RROC

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S MissMa!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Clairita:
Thank you. Is it better or faster to write TEF. I want to increase my CRS with either TEF or CIMA. I want to create an EE profile by December (hopefully IELTS) will be done and dusted

If you get CLB7 in TEF it will increase your points by at least 62 points but it takes a while to learn French from scratch. There is a reference to the NL CIMA thread on page 1. As well as a list of other non CIMA courses to get 2 or more degree points. You could probably pass CIMA in a shorter time...that adds 30 something points.

Depending on your current CRS, I would advise you do CIMA or some other 2nd degree first and then TEF once you're done with CIMA.

Whatever you decide please study page 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (647) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: Bura4all(m), temylola(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.