Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1051583 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
gbems90:
Hello house,

My spousal sponsorship application is on-going and with the way the process is progressing, my PPR will drop soon. The passport I used for the application in May is expiring in 6 days time, but I’ve since applied for a renewal plus change of name. I’m told the new passport will be ready soon.

1. Is there any implication if I get PPR before I’m able to inform IRCC of the new passport and also that I changed my maiden name to my husband’s name?

2. How do I handle passport submission (which of the passports will I submit) and would there be any issues at the POE if my COPR and passport has different last names?

Thank you
Why change of name in the middle of a process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
gbems90:
Hello house,

My spousal sponsorship application is on-going and with the way the process is progressing, my PPR will drop soon. The passport I used for the application in May is expiring in 6 days time, but I’ve since applied for a renewal plus change of name. I’m told the new passport will be ready soon.

1. Is there any implication if I get PPR before I’m able to inform IRCC of the new passport and also that I changed my maiden name to my husband’s name?

2. How do I handle passport submission (which of the passports will I submit) and would there be any issues at the POE if my COPR and passport has different last names?

Thank you

Ofcourse you submit the new/valid passport. You need to start a change of name process via webform ASAP since your new passport carries a different name and if ppr comes it’ll come in then old name. You’ll be asked to submit all legal documents used for name change and explain why you are changing. They’ll Ofcourse request for the new passport copy too so once thats ready send via webform. I have a post about this from a friend somewhere, i’ll try and find it. She changed her name after getting PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dimple10:

Update on this…

She initially sent her passports to accra but then sent a mail/webform informing them of change of name and they requested she send the new passport along with other documents for name change. Old ppr was canceled, new remed request was issued and eventually name changed plus new ppr.

Passport and copr is back from accra. Quite simple actually.
Timeline: First PPR April 14th
ADR for change of name( new passport and legal documents that validates name change): May 6
ADR submission May 16
Remed Request June 1
Remed passed June 1
PPR 2 June 18

The process might be short or long depending on how soon they can get new passport and remed slot with IOM or Qlife if they are asked.

Cc @gbems90 see here for someone that changed name after ppr so maybe do yours now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbems90: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dimple10:

Cc @gbems90 see here for someone that changed name after ppr so maybe do yours now
Thank you very much. I will do as you have suggested. The process of getting a new passport has been dragging for months now but I will try my best to get it and upload before PPR drops

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by faa277: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Hello everybody, please someone with EE or TEF telegram group should please add me thanks.
username: @faa277
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please add me to the telegram group @misvic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Deedee05:
Good morning everyone
I just created my express entry profile but sadly, my profile is ineligible. I think I made a mistake while filling the profile, how can I made corrections.
If I am to create another profile, can I still do it with the same email address?
just create a new one with the same email if you want but different username
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Datevilme: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
If your POF is in naira... cry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WGCDDNE90: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please any recent traveler to Canada here? My question is regarding vaccination. I want to know if the news about unvaccinated people allowed to enter Canada is effective now. Also, any requirement about Vaccination at the Nigerian airport? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by majamisile: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I think you should consider writing ACCA F1 to F3 instead of CIMA. It gives the same evaluation report as CIMA. Pass mark is 50 and you need to write just 3 papers. Certificate is issued within 48 hours, transcript to Wes is free. If you studied an accounting related course, you can take 1 exemption and write 2 papers.
Hello prettiepearlz, I sent you a PM as I really need to get clarification on the quoted comment above. I will really appreciate hearing back from you. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2022
I have not gotten update that IRCC has now sent passport to Accra VAC.

Nov 3rd

Let hope the passpot gets to Lagos next week.

ehiremen2002:
We submitted our sometime 1st-2nd week of october and tracking number prefix

20221014CALAPKT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Deedee05: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Good morning everyone, thank you for your help. I am currently in the pool������ How do I delete the former ineligible profile. I still see it when I sign in.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sexsells(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You would like to be added to which of the groups? TEF or the EE? Added you to EE group though.

Please add me to the EE and TEF telegram group. My username is @crypto_Nze
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maj196(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You would like to be added to which of the groups? TEF or the EE? Added you to EE group though.
Please kindly add me to the EE Telegram group. Username is @durowadeabdulmajeed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Deedee05:
Good morning everyone, thank you for your help. I am currently in the pool������ How do I delete the former ineligible profile. I still see it when I sign in.

Thanks a bunch
You can't delete an ineligible/expired profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wonderkid619(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
please add me to the telegram group for EE... username is @cydruid
thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Deedee05: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2022
EsoEso:

You can't delete an ineligible/expired profile.

Okay, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Paulzy84: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Please add me to the telegram group my user ID is @voltsautocare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Paulzy84: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Please add me to the telegram group
EE
TEF
my user ID is @voltsautocare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Falexchi: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Hi there,
Does anyone know when the next academic session will commence at the National Open University?
And how long do diploma programs take to complete?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ARA91: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Hi, everyone.

Please I need clarification regarding the following questions:

1.When submitting documents for eAPR, must my payslip be stamped by my employer? For context, my employer uses Bento Africa to process salary payments and my payslip is automatically generated from Bento's portal.

2.For people who used 25% of the funds in their pension account as POF, will a letter automatically generated on Stanbic Pensions' website suffice for POF OR should I send an email to Stanbic Pensions for a manually generated POF letter? For context, there's a feature on Stanbic's website that automatically generates POF letter for immigration purposes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
ARA91:
Hi, everyone.

Please I need clarification regarding the following questions:

1.When submitting documents for eAPR, must my payslip be stamped by my employer? For context, my employer uses Bento Africa to process salary payments and my payslip is automatically generated from Bento's portal.

2.For people who used 25% of the funds in their pension account as POF, will a letter automatically generated on Stanbic Pensions' website suffice for POF OR should I send an email to Stanbic Pensions for a manually generated POF letter? For context, there's a feature on Stanbic's website that automatically generates POF letter for immigration purposes.
is it stated on ircc website that payslips must be stamp In this day and age of electronic payslips too why are you expecting stamp . If the letter states the clause that 25% is available to you after 4 months of resignation you can use it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Deedee05:

Thanks a bunch
cannot be deleted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Akiomoado: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello people, pls I need a response on this, to apply for a Canadian work permit, should it be done online or it can be done by paper submission.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Akiomoado:
Hello people, pls I need a response on this, to apply for a Canadian work permit, should it be done online or it can be done by paper submission.

What type or work permit are you referring to? Do you have a job offer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Akiomoado: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yes, I have temporal job offer there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Akiomoado:
Yes, I have temporal job offer there
What does the bold mean? Did your potential employer get an LMIA or its exemption?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
aestake:

What does the bold mean? Did your potential employer get an LMIA or its exemption?
grin this one na 70 years old man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iwant2travel: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Falexchi:
Hi there,
Does anyone know when the next academic session will commence at the National Open University?
You can register for next semester in January. The post graduate diplomas usually last a year or 2 semesters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:
grin this one na 70 years old man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Falexchi:
Hi there,

Exam is currently ongoing. Visit to make enquiries. Another will start in December or January

Diploma you mean pgd? It's relative, how often do you pass your courses. No strike though, and flexible if you work

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please as a lawyer, which is the best option to pick here

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: Jj01, Bamilae and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.