Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1092880 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
God bless you

nymphomaniac:
I can relate to what Donsimon2 said sha.

My advise remains that the PR remains a second option. One must live life as if FSW and its process never exists. It must be a backup and life must be lived to the fullest here in Nigeria and If it comes, it comes. Get that marriage done, get that baby made. Get that certification or that new car cheesy

Sometimes, it’s the hope that kills. Other times, the hope fuels us. There is light at the end of the tunnel anyway. If they have gotten to 490, they will get to 480 and hopefully 470 this year.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CleanUrhoboboi: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my passport at the VFS office in Lagos for my Canadian ppr visa. How long do I have to wait to get it back. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
CleanUrhoboboi:
Hello everyone, I submitted my passport at the VFS office in Lagos for my Canadian ppr visa. How long do I have to wait to get it back. Thank you
As long as it takes IRCC to return it.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Orinz: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
vizioo:
I wanted to share an update on timelines.

Single applicant.

ITA - Nov 2022
AOR - Jan 4, 2023
Medicals updated - Jan 16
Biometrics linked (from denied student visa application) - Jan 16
RFV - Feb 20

Logged in pretty frequently and signed up for the new application status tracker, but no new updates since Jan 16. The new tracker said eligibility had not started right up until RFV email - it has since been updated to show all components passed.

Noticed a ghost update a day before RFV.

We used a notarized gift deed (multiple transactions) as proof of funds.

He took an online diploma at a Canadian university and used that (along with his Nigerian BSc) as 2 or more degrees. We only intended to get points for 2 or more degrees, but he also got points for Canadian education thanks to a slight change in IRCC regulations due to COVID-19.

Please is this online diploma still able to give someone more points for study in canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Orinz:

Please is this online diploma still able to give someone more points for study in canada
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fruitartist: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
nymphomaniac:
I can relate to what Donsimon2 said sha.

My advise remains that the PR remains a second option. One must live life as if FSW and its process never exists. It must be a backup and life must be lived to the fullest here in Nigeria and If it comes, it comes. Get that marriage done, get that baby made. Get that certification or that new car cheesy

Sometimes, it’s the hope that kills. Other times, the hope fuels us. There is light at the end of the tunnel anyway. If they have gotten to 490, they will get to 480 and hopefully 470 this year.

Exactly

I always say it. LIVE your life, remain content while working towards what you want
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Please, I need a clarification. I have been working for my company since January 2020 but they changed name around August 2021. How do I indicate this in my reference letter please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2023
shaynehuey:
Please, I need a clarification. I have been working for my company since January 2020 but they changed name around August 2021. How do I indicate this in my reference letter please?
by stating what you wrote in the reference letter.

The company name was changed from xxxx to yyy in 2021🙄
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 4:22am On Feb 25, 2023
is there anyone who can help with some challenges in updating EE profile. dont mind paying something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Luckybelt:
is there anyone who can help with some challenges in updating EE profile. dont mind paying something.

What are you trying to update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
ednut1:
by stating what you wrote in the reference letter.

The company name was changed from Bleep to yyy in 2021🙄

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Luckybelt:

So you want to pay and give someone access to your account ? 😩😩
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
shaynehuey:

Make sure the company has already changed name too on CAC etc ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Good day house,

How long does it take WES to evaluate credentials after receiving all the required documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Tonyamori:

So you want to pay and give someone access to your account ? 😩😩

it will be through remote desktop
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Profgordons:

What are you trying to update?

additional education and work experience , but not increase in score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

How long does it take WES to evaluate credentials after receiving all the required documents?

Mine took just over a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
shaynehuey:

Mine took just over a week

You got it evaluated (you got your report) in a week or so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Acquiredollars:

You got it evaluated (you got your report) in a week or so?

yes. from the point all my documents got to wes. took bout a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2023
shaynehuey:

yes. from the point all my documents got to wes. took bout a week

But it'll take 35 business days for your record to appear on IRCC website right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Acquiredollars:

But it'll take 35 business days for your record to appear on IRCC website right

dont know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good day house,
Please what does this mean?

What's the 7 days and 35 days talking about please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

It was an edelivery. So i dont get the 35 days. But maybe someone with more experience can talk

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bukky562(f): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good evening, please did anyone participate in Saskatchewan Nominee program? If yes, please can we talk. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bukky562:
Good evening, please did anyone participate in Saskatchewan Nominee program? If yes, please can we talk. Thanks
... Rephrase your message... Difficult to comprehend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bukky562(f): 1:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Zeewirld:
... Rephrase your message... Difficult to comprehend
I would like to know if anyone here.submitted an expression of interest to Saskatchewan Nominee program (the province's draw).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vizioo: 4:29am On Feb 26, 2023
ciwi:

Congratulations. How long did the online diploma take and how many points can one get from the diploma

8 months part-time. Mostly asynchronous.
I can't remember how many points but you can use the points calculator to find out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shaynehuey: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

I got a notification you sent me a mail but I didn't receive any.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jaycenvirtualse: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

Hello have you been able to process yours? How long did it take? I would like to use ETX to send mine to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Hello have you been able to process yours? How long did it take? I would like to use ETX to send mine to WES.

Have you already done the verification with ETX
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Good afternoon .
I Verified my masters result with WES in July 2022
Then write IELTs on august 20th 2022.
Received IELTS result 25th august 2022. It was band 8 score.
Entered pool with 493 immediately.
Got ITA, nov 23rd 2022.
Submitted PR application 23rd December 2022.
Received “ready for visa” email : 21st February 2023.
I hope this serves as a motivation to someone just starting and wandering when it would happen.
Nigeria happened to my family early last year and this prompted me to take the bold steps without looking back.

Currently,
I want to submit my passport at Canada vfs office in abuja. Please do they collect passport for PR applications please?
If no, please what’s the process and where would I address package to?

Secondly, aside the passport photographs, international passport and the ready for visa email, what else do I need to attach to my PR submission ?

Thirdly, please is there a group I could join for insight and more detailed information, would be more than grateful if it can be shared.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2023
ciwi:

Congratulations. How long did the online diploma take and how many points can one get from the diploma
Hi
Congratulations
please how and where do I submit my passport. I have received RFV email.
Thanks so much
Sent you a direct mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (643) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.