Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1085988 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
ohem:

I doubt if that should be a problem. Someone paid for me in WES, and it was acknowledged..

Once a reference is made to your profile form number, you should be safe..

Wes is different. Some people have had issues with IRCC due to third party payment while some haven’t and didn’t have any issues. So everyone is just trying to be careful by asking if there won’t be any issues at all. Wes is an entirely different body.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I thought we closed this chapter already, there’s no need to revisit it, it’s unnecessary.
Who's "we"? When did you become the nairaland arbiter who decides when others talk or not? Please be guided.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
NuCypher:

Who's "we"? When did you become the nairaland arbiter who decides when others talk or not? Please be guided.
I'm sure she didn't mean it in an offensive way. She probably just wondered that time should have overtaken those events. Please, you don't need to react like that. A lot of us already addressed the issue within the spur of the moment in which it happened. Of course, it's your prerogative to react as this is a public forum but I'm sure everyone have learnt a thing or two from that episode and moved on. I understand how you feel cos I felt same way at that time but I doubt I would still have reacted same way if the event was as stale as it is now especially if I had seen that others condemned the statement immediately. Let's not start with hostility on the first day of a beautiful and promising week. Instead, let us hope and pray that the FSW draws resume next tomorrow.

Debbieeeeeee:

I thought we closed this chapter already, there’s no need to revisit it, it’s unnecessary.
Please do not be offended by that response. I'm sure he/she misunderstood you. Enjoy the rest of your week ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Hello guys is secondary school teacher part of occupation demand in Alberta, I will appreciate your urgent response God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello guys is secondary school teacher part of occupation demand in Alberta, I will appreciate your urgent response God bless.

You can’t know occupations in demand in Alberta ... but since December nope they have not picked sec school teacher . There are about 8 NoCs in demand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kunleos(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

Abercrome:
PPR finally came in today 🙏😅🥳 I don’t know how to behave. I ran downstairs to show my husband and we were jumping quietly together so as not to wake our toddler.

Timeline below:
IELTS exam: 20th August 2022
EE profile created: 12th September 2022
ITA received: 26th October 2022
Submission & AOR: 25th December 2022
Spouse’ BIL: 11th January 2023
Biometrics passed: 20th January 2023
Web form raised: 8th February 2023
Ready for visa email: 9th March 2023

clues we often track.
. God bless you all @Bilingualism @Graciouswords @Debie with the many e’s @asetake ati beebe lo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by msrcoor(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good day,

Please I received a notification of interest from Ontario,

But I'm confused with one of the requirements

One of the requirements is that if you worked in a regulated occupation, you must scan and upload a copy of your license or authorization

I'm a pharmacist here in Nigeria,do I need to obtain an authorization or license from Ontario or is it my Nigeria license?

Please anyone that has gone through this process, I would appreciate if they can assist me.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
msrcoor:
Good day,

One of the requirements is that if you worked in a regulated occupation, you must scan and upload a copy of your license or authorization

I'm a pharmacist here in Nigeria,do I need to obtain an authorization or license from Ontario or is it my Nigeria license?

Please anyone that has gone through this process, I would appreciate if they can assist me.

Thanks.
Your Nigeria license is what is being asked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Famorori: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good day great people please 🙏 I am new here, I need someone who evaluated both BSc and Alevel for two certificates to earn more points.
Also anyone who graduated from University of Ilorin to help with how I can get transcript sent to WES.
Pls 🙏 help a new brother in the house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tonyamori:

You can’t know occupations in demand in Alberta ... but since December nope they have not picked sec school teacher . There are about 8 NoCs in demand
I checked actually and secondary school teachers are part of the list of occupation demand, I actually asked the question to know if any one has ever got selected in the pool as a secondary teacher for Alberta nomination or any other province. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Timmypaul:
I checked actually and secondary school teachers are part of the list of occupation demand, I actually asked the question to know if any one has ever got selected in the pool as a secondary teacher for Alberta nomination or any other province. Thanks
google ‘pnp tracker’ . The first website moving2canada has records of all pnp draws and information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Timmypaul:

It can be an occupation in demand but they have not been picking them .. I thought you asked for the occupations they have been selecting since they started their draws .. my bad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Profgordons:
Your Nigeria license is what is being asked

On the contrary it's Ontario licence that's on
the list.
Persons have submitted without their Nigeria licence and successfully gotten Nominations without ADR to that effect.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 1:25am On Mar 14, 2023
soulmate19:
Hello, can the Unilag French course be used to write the TEF exam or would you advise one get a private tutor? I am already self-studying French but I want to go to physical classes to prepare for the exam.

Unilag French course is basically academic French, which is though part of the required French to pass TEF. However, that alone is not guaranteed to pass TEF, as TEF is a systematic exam. You don't need to know everything in French but u need to learn the necessary French guided towards passing TEF. Afterwards, you start TEF preparations with has to do with strategies and practices to passing the exams .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2023
msrcoor:
Good day,

Thanks.
you are not in ON now, scan your pharmacy licence to upload, if u have licensed to practice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Okay, thanks so much

deyplay:
Unilag French course is basically academic French, which is though part of the required French to pass TEF. However, that alone is not guaranteed to pass TEF, as TEF is a systematic exam. You don't need to know everything in French but u need to learn the necessary French guided towards passing TEF. Afterwards, you start TEF preparations with has to do with strategies and practices to passing the exams .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2023
ITA. All the best.

Cannytravels:
Hello everyone

Please at what point is your ielts locked. Is it when you get ITA or AOR?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2023
I see posts here and I realize why people say Nairaland is toxic. Some things require page 1, some things can easily be helped with.

Omo this set of Canada waka people. Na wa o. Everywhere just dey boil, dey hot. The average Nigerian is indeed angry. Take it easy. Let’s be our brother’s keeper. It’s not everything that’s gbas gbos. This is a learning platform as well.

Good luck on your journey. Be kind.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Paulzy84: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Goodday Fam, please can some please admin to Ontario PNP group.
Username is @Voltsautocare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
bekayy:
ITA. All the best.

Actually, it is after you have paid for federal application that IRCC that can help lock your IELTS, age, etc. Otherwise, ITA, is invitation-to -apply. You are yet to apply, you can even reject the invitation, so they are not committed to you. It's after submission(AOR).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thank you for the clarification. I’m assuming once one gets ITA, accepts and sends docx. Nothing changes. I believe IELTS and Age are locked here.

deyplay:
Actually, it is after you have paid for federal application that IRCC that can help lock your IELTS, age, etc. Otherwise, ITA, is invitation-to -apply. You are yet to apply, you can even reject the invitation, so they are not committed to you. It's after submission(AOR).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Paulzy84:
Goodday Fam, please can some please admin to Ontario PNP group.
Username is @Voltsautocare
the easiest is to go on Telegram, find Ontario group. If you can't find it, find any canada group, then chat any admin to link you up with the right admin for Ontario group. They usually know themselves.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
bekayy:
Thank you for the clarification. I’m assuming once one gets ITA, accepts and sends docx. Nothing changes. I believe IELTS and Age are locked here.

whether it is PNP or Federal, accepting means interested. After submission(and paid), even if your results expires, no shaking. But just accepting means nada because it has like 45 days before they revoke the invitation. The days is to go find money and to hold the slot for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good day @ all.

Please I need someone who can put me through on this immigration processes. I mean I need someone to teach me from scratch. I beg.

Thanks in anticipation for a good Samaritan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
ABUTHAOBAN:
Good day @ all.

Please I need someone who can put me through on this immigration processes. I mean I need someone to teach me from scratch. I beg.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
ABUTHAOBAN:
Good day @ all.

start reasoning from page 1 , if you don’t understand go to youtube there are thousands of videos on the process. No one get time to teach anybody. Or go use agent - the ones licenced by canada will charge you 1m and above to teach you, the quack ones 300k 😁

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cannytravels:
Hello everyone

Please at what point is your ielts locked. Is it when you get ITA or AOR?

Age is the only one that gets locked at ITA while IELTS gets locked at AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
deyplay:

When people ask for when something is lock after ITA, it's just to know if their change in status could affect them.
Status could include age, language test date, ECA expiry.
So like someone who had a birthday next day after ITA has no problem but someone whose language result expires days after ITA will need to submit before the expiry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
ABUTHAOBAN:
Good day @ all.

Someone already took her time to explain everything you need, so go to page one of this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
ABUTHAOBAN:
Good day @ all.

Why not read that page 1 first and then if there are still questions you’re confused about, you can then ask specific questions. The whole process is lengthy for anyone to start typing here and it would take up space. If you don’t like reading, you can maybe start with YouTube videos from CanadaDream and similar channels. They have videos that talk about step by step process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayolayemi: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi House,
Please i need your advise
i calculated my CSR point and i have 441
I used the maximum IELTS score
I am 26 years old
I have ICAN but i know it is not acceptable.
Please what else can i do to boost my score
I am currently working full time in the UK as an Auditor
Is there hope to be picked if i enter the spool

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (641) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.