Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1057490 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ohmeeni: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2023
I have changed my line and I am using Edge browser but I am still having the same issue...IRCC sites keeps signing me out.. HELP OHHHHH..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ohmeeni:
I have changed my line and I am using Edge browser but I am still having the same issue...IRCC sites keeps signing me out.. HELP OHHHHH..

Clear browsing history
Use incognito mode in Google chrome
Use VPN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by silvamania: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good Afternoon House,

Please who has done CELPIP exam in Lagos before . How’s the experience like compare to IELTS.

Heard you can only pay with dollar card which is very expensive.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello everyone , please I have a little problem, I got my ita and am filling my application, have completed my application and wife’s own but for my kid, she doesn’t have s passport yet, and we have just 50days left. I tried making use of her birth certificate, it was requesting for expiring date how can I go about this cos I can’t proceed. Is there anyone who as had similar situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trumpetcute: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good afternoon house, I have a question, I have just taken a look at my document check list and I wasn't asked to upload proof of language proficiency. Is that normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello everyone , please I have a little problem, I got my ita and am filling my application, have completed my application and wife’s own but for my kid, she doesn’t have s passport yet, and we have just 50days left. I tried making use of her birth certificate, it was requesting for expiring date how can I go about this cos I can’t proceed. Is there anyone who as had similar situation.
Why not get her a passport to avoid complications as you are already creating

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JUANITAs30: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Trumpetcute:
Good afternoon house, I have a question, I have just taken a look at my document check list and I wasn't asked to upload proof of language proficiency. Is that normal?

Yes, I wasn’t asked to upload that as well. I added it to my “Educational Documents”.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Timmypaul:
you're lucky it wasn't accepted at this point. If you had submitted without LOE, you would have been rejected within 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Profgordons:
Why not get her a passport to avoid complications as you are already creating
we have done the biometric it takes about 2months plus here in Uk, we won’t be able to meet up with the 50days left. I’m thinking of using her Uk residence permit with a letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Timmypaul:
we have done the biometric it takes about 2months plus here in Uk, we won’t be able to meet up with the 50days left. I’m thinking of using her Uk residence permit with a letter of explanation.
you should get all these ready, you must only upload her passport, apply for passport asap, it can be done.it's your money.
People get passport in a week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
jasperonyx:
you should get all these ready, you must only upload her passport, apply for passport asap, it can be done.it's your money.
People get passport in a week.
Thanks boss.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello future Canadians a friend wants to enter the pool now but she only has one degree. If she does WES verification now for her b.eng, will she have to pay the same price for WES when her diploma is completed or will there be a discount?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Savagethe21st:
Hello future Canadians a friend wants to enter the pool now but she only has one degree. If she does WES verification now for her b.eng, will she have to pay the same price for WES when her diploma is completed or will there be a discount?
Yes there will be a discount. To add the new diploma, She can upgrade her 1st report for about 104dollars instead of paying 240 again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:58am On Apr 02, 2023
It’s in educational docx. Your ECA, the certificates you evaluated and IELTS. Congrats.

Trumpetcute:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 5:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Greetings NLders!!

I recently took my Ielts exam and I'm hoping it comes out positive. For folks who wrote yesterday being the 1st of April I would like to know if there was any answer in the last section like "drylands" and can dis be written as one word only, bkaux the option says one word and I think I heard something like drylands..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cadno(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Please I need your advice:

Concerning POF, where one has monthly debit for car loan repayment on salary account....

but sufficient fund is in the savings account. Does it show the funds are encumbered and can it affect ones application for EE ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Good morning house,

I took my digital photo and the final size is 412×530.
Please how do I resize it to meet the ircc specification as per 420×540

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Femi005(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Jacknn:
Greetings NLders!!

I recently took my Ielts exam and I'm hoping it comes out positive. For folks who wrote yesterday being the 1st of April I would like to know if there was any answer in the last section like "drylands" and can dis be written as one word only, bkaux the option says one word and I think I heard something like drylands..
It was ‘dry’
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Femi005:

It was ‘dry’

Ah thanks you. That means my drylands was incorrect,sobs.. I just sent u a request pls accept.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2023
XYZo:

They will not believe you , you don't know them cheesy grin

You will be seen as a purveyor of bad news . My people don't just like to face reality . I am at 490 at the moment but you see this CRS score system , it will take grace for draws to resume with it .

So who now is the purveyor of bad news. Bebeto

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
Ravissante:

So who now is the purveyor of bad news. Bebeto
Hehehehe, don’t worry about people and their negativity.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Jacknn:
Greetings NLders!!

You have to be kidding me, this is not what this thread is meant for.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2023
I need help . I have the BCS certificate in IT and i got it evaluated by WES.

I received ITA and i am currently compiling all my documents to apply. However, i noticed i was asked to provide Police report in England and im guessing its tied to my BCS certification.

Can someone who has gotten PPR or has landed in Canada and completed this process (ie utiising the BCS certificate as a second cert) advise me on how this was handled.

Thanks in anticipation of a swift reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2023
TwinHeart:

Clear browsing history
Use incognito mode in Google chrome
Use VPN

In addition to this, keep refreshing the page. That works for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Ravissante:
I need help . I have the BCS certificate in IT and i got it evaluated by WES.

I received ITA and i am currently compiling all my documents to apply. However, i noticed i was asked to provide Police report in England and im guessing its tied to my BCS certification.

Can someone who has gotten PPR or has landed in Canada and completed this process (ie utiising the BCS certificate as a second cert) advise me on how this was handled.

Thanks in anticipation of a swift reply
Did you quote a UK address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Profgordons:
Did you quote a UK address?

Im guessing you mean the question where i am to list all addresses lived in the last 10years…

All addresses were lagos-based.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Ravissante:

Im guessing you mean the question where i am to list all addresses lived in the last 10years…

All addresses were lagos-based.
change the country stated where you filled in your bcs from uk to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
cadno:
Please I need your advice:

Concerning POF, where one has monthly debit for car loan repayment on salary account....

but sufficient fund is in the savings account. Does it show the funds are encumbered and can it affect ones application for EE ?
No, the loan can be cancelled and you get to forfeit the car not money in your account. As long as you have sufficient funds like you said. Nothing do you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by silentone: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Femi005:

It was ‘dry’
Please what about the time period they started to eat snail. I guess I missed that answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
ednut1:
change the country stated where you filled in your bcs from uk to Nigeria.

Thank you. I have done this but it is still required.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Ravissante:

Thank you. I have gone back to do this but it is still required.

Im guessing it has been cached. Any advice please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cadno(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
ednut1:
No, the loan can be cancelled and you get to forfeit the car not money in your account. As long as you have sufficient funds like you said. Nothing do you.
Thanks alot for the information break down.
Well appreciated!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (633) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: stapes(m), folake4u(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.