Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1084088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
JudiTee:

Its PPRRRRRR
PRAISE GOD !! He alone deserves all the glory!!!

AOR: Dec 31. 2020.
PPR: 21 feb 2022 21:06
No ADR
God who did it for US will do it for you in Jesus name.

Amen!

Congratulations Judi!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Congratulations!!!! AVO is doing well.

JudiTee:
PRAISE GOD!!!!the God of seasons has done it!!!!
Its PPRRRRRR
PRAISE GOD !! He alone deserves all the glory!!!

PPR: 21 feb 2022 21:06
No ADR

@graciouswords you are just a beautiful soul…. God is working it all out for your good. He never stops any project half way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2022
God let this year not pass us by o. We just want ITA cry

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wendyihe: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Please guys I need help, I have been trying to book for upfront medical because I had the feeling I'll be sent a remedical request, I tried for some weeks but didn't succeed, in the process I got the remedical request letter from IRCC with the normal 30days deadline, then I called Qlife but they said they can't help me, I called IOM they gave me the same date IRCC gave as the deadline for submission. I pleaded and even explained that I need to have my medicals done before that deadline, despite sending my remedical request letter to them yet they refused. Please I need your suggestions, I don't know what next to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2022
wendyihe:
Please guys I need help, I have been trying to book for upfront medical because I had the feeling I'll be sent a remedical request, I tried for some weeks but didn't succeed, in the process I got the remedical request letter from IRCC with the normal 30days deadline, then I called Qlife but they said they can't help me, I called IOM they gave me the same date IRCC gave as the deadline for submission. I pleaded and even explained that I need to have my medicals done before that deadline, despite sending my remedical request letter to them yet they refused. Please I need your suggestions, I don't know what next to do.

If you are in Abuja, go to IOM centre in Asokoro and explain your situation to them. They will definitely consider your request. I was in the same shoes as well, and they gave me a new date.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wendyihe: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
I'm not in Abuja, I'm in the east, that's why this whole thing is bothering me, if I were to be in Abuja or Lagos I could go to their office and explain. I appreciate your response.

If you are in Abuja, go to IOM centre in Asokoro and explain your situation to them. They will definitely consider your request. I was in the same shoes as well, and they gave me a new date. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Hello House,
I've gotten all my documents for ADR (PCC, schedule A, POF) I don't see where to upload Remedicals. Do I just submit or attach it to the PCc or POF slot...

Please if you have been here do let me know. My medicals is tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Aibisoye0:
Hello House,
I've gotten all my documents for ADR (PCC, schedule A, POF) I don't see where to upload Remedicals. Do I just submit or attach it to the PCc or POF slot...

For medicals, since it isn't upfront you do not have to do anything. Just take the medical request letter to the medical centre and once your done and you pass the medicals, they would upload the necessary document on IRCC portal on your behalf. You can also raise a webform and attach the medical slip they give you there although not required.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Aibisoye0:
Hello House,

Remed results is normally sent to IRCC by the medical centre. I didn't upload anything after remeds.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2022
EDIT: Take what IOM is offering, once you're done, request for and upload the e-medicals information sheet via webform. what matters is that it was done before the deadline given.

[s]What's the deadline because there are currently some dates available on qlife website. i just booked few mins ago.

I would advise you book what is available then send a webform to your VO and another to ircc explaining the situation (include evidence of email stating no dates) and request for extension of medical request date. If you have your VO's email, send directly to them.[/s]

wendyihe:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eboigbeik: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Davidokuul:
Congratssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin
I took my first ever IELTS test in 2019 as a requirement to secure a master's admission in Europe. At the time, I wasn't good at English language. In fact, I had a C6 in my O-level WAEC exam. I got access to a course that helped me to ace my exam and succeeded in securing two admissions. My results: listening- 7.5, writing- 6.0, speaking- 8.0, reading - 8.0. Overall score: 7.5. Anyone interested in the course can contact me on my WhatsApp number:08067552059.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
clow:

Thanks a lot,I really appreciate.

Please have you received BIL and MEP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by clow(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lotusgoddess:

Please have you received BIL and MEP?
Yes i got all of this last year.
I got and ADR which includes proof of salary payment and remedical.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
clow:

Yes i got all of this last year.
I got and ADR which includes proof of salary payment and remedical.

Do as the guy earlier advised for the cash salary. Your ppr is very close

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
No need to upload the medical sheet . Once the Hosp submits , they will process and update your profile . I got remed as well . It was updated within 3 days .
Aibisoye0:
Hello House,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1cor2v9: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mstomie:
hi hi,

Any update / movement on your passport.

I sent mine in as well from Abuja and there’s no update yet except the tracking ID.

When did you send yours?
I sent mine through lagos vfs on 8th Feb and got an update yesterday that it arrived Accra.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shindar: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
JudiTee:
PRAISE GOD!!!!the God of seasons has done it!!!!
Its PPRRRRRR
PRAISE GOD !! ����������������
@graciouswords you are just a beautiful soul…. God is working it all out for your good. He never stops any project half way.
Congrats sis, favour in your new location in Jesus' name. May this kind of great news locate all that are waiting in line too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello
For POF people submit the bank letter without bank statement and all and get approved.
When it comes to updated POF requested, won't a bank letter still suffice? Because I saw suggestions to submit 6 months statement on a Facebook group for someone that got Adr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mstomie: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
I sent mine on the 14th of February through Abuja vfs
1cor2v9:

When did you send yours?
I sent mine through lagos vfs on 8th Feb and got an update yesterday that it arrived Accra.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello Landers,

Congrats to all who have received PPR!

Please may I know how long it takes to add spouse to an application after AOR (Jan. 2021), I got married on Feb 3rd, raised a webform for my spouse to be added to my PR application on this same day but I am yet to get a response. Instead, I got a re-medical request from them on Feb. 17th.
NB: I already booked an appointment for my spouse and I with IOM.

TIA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello house, I just got an expression of interest from Ontario and my profile expires early next month ,please I need advise on what to do . Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
no set time. some get added quickly, others don't. If you know your VO, compile the required forms and documentation for adding spouse and send to them. both of you go ahead and do the medicals.
Bumma:
Hello Landers,

Congrats to all who have received PPR!

Please may I know how long it takes to add spouse to an application after AOR (Jan. 2021), I got married on Feb 3rd, raised a webform for my spouse to be added to my PR application on this same day but I am yet to get a response. Instead, I got a re-medical request from them on Feb. 17th.
NB: I already booked an appointment for my spouse and I with IOM.

TIA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dimple10:
no set time. some get added quickly, others don't. If you know your VO, compile the required forms and documentation for adding spouse and send to them. both of you go ahead and do the medicals.

Thanks for your response but I don't know the required forms and my VO is Accra
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1cor2v9: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mstomie:
I sent mine on the 14th of February through Abuja vfs

Hopefully you should get an update by this time next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ovywils:
Hello
For POF people submit the bank letter without bank statement and all and get approved.
When it comes to updated POF requested, won't a bank letter still suffice? Because I saw suggestions to submit 6 months statement on a Facebook group for someone that got Adr

Sup
All applications are different cause VOs are different. So an ADR for updated POF is quite normal. So;
1. If you used FD or TBills, submit an updated FD/TBill certificate
2. If you used your salary account, then submit 6months statement of account.
Just make sure the amount meets POF requirements and explain any large discrepancies using LOE.
Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
MrPein:

Remed results is normally sent to IRCC by the medical centre. I didn't upload anything after remeds.
Cheers.

How many days after was your medical passed ? IOM uploaded mine yesterday but its yet to reflect on my portal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
tshtsh:

How many days after was your medical passed ? IOM uploaded mine yesterday but its yet to reflect on my portal

I did my Remed on 6/12/2021
Medical passed on 23/12/2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ovywils:
Wow
Congratulations
I guess Ottawa?
yhh RROC/accra

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dimple10:
Congratulations!!!! AVO is doing well.

was transferred to RROC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks a bunch for all your well wishes and amen to your prayers. We will all smile this year in Jesus name .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oyn: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you have a BSc in Civil Engineering (Construction Management or Building may also be considered, I've heard), then you can check if your job duties match NOC0711. If it does, try SINP. You need to get ECA for your BSc if you're going this route.

2131 is a regulated profession, so you can't apply to SINP with this NOC without clearance from APEGS

vavavoom10:
Hi Everyone,

I am new on here and i have read at least the first 30 pages of this thread. I would like seek opinions on the best route to move to Canada. My current CRS stands at 448, i am age 36, and i have maxed out on IELTS. Express entry appears a no go area for me given my current CRS. My NOC is 2131 . I have a Masters in Environmental Engineering with 6 years work experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bumma:

Thanks for your response but I don't know the required forms and my VO is Accra

You are in luck, my vo is same and i added spouse. See what was asked of me. I included updated POF statement, Police report as well as upfront medicals for spouse. Uploaded via webform and sent to accra’s email as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (640) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: auggie17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.