Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045635 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks for the update…
angrybutsane:

That’s the old transmission cost

Documents to include in the package:
International Passport ( per applicant)
A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
Passport request letter from the IRCC
2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
* Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefVal:
Has anyone *recently* gone for medicals at Qlife without an appointment or someone else’s appointment you swapped? Did it go well?

I don’t think you can go to qlife without an appointment o. At least not in recent times unless you have a “special” arrangement with a staff.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by headhoncho(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Please anticipating responses. Thanks.
headhoncho:
Thanks house for the responses.
So the thing is I recently obtained my settlement visa to the uk to settle with my fiancee. However, based on the NOI i received from Ontario , is it possible for me start and finish the NOI process and also the post PNP and ITA process (if I eventually get one) while I am in the UK?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2022
headhoncho:
Thanks house for the responses.
So the thing is I recently obtained my settlement visa to the uk to settle with my fiancee. However, based on the NOI i received from Ontario , is it possible for me start and finish the NOI process and also the post PNP and ITA process (if I eventually get one) while I am in the UK?

Candidates can apply from anywhere in the world. County of residence does not have to be country of citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Andyosifo:
Good afternoon.

I'm in a similar situation. The organization I worked, I was paid in cash and this was clearly stated in my application. I even submitted salary certificate, but I was surprised I got ADR for bank statement or payslip.

Can I resubmit the certificate and LoE?

Thanks

Suggestion: cash salary certificate, LOE also include the bank statements since they asked for it specifically. And your original POF e.g. gift deed or deposit certificate or cash balance in account, whatever you used initially.....not sure if your ADR is for POF or PO employment.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Thank you for your response

They actually asked for proof of payment for my work experience.

GraciousWords:

Suggestion: cash salary certificate, LOE also include the bank statements since they asked for it specifically. And your original POF e.g. gift deed or deposit certificate or cash balance in account, whatever you used initially.....not sure if your ADR is for POF or PO employment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Andyosifo:
Thank you for your response

They actually asked for proof of payment for my work experience.

Hi. What did you use as POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gift deed

MrPein:

Hi. What did you use as POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
I waited to get my application processed for so long but now that I've received PPR i've suddenly become lazy to even go take a passport picture ahead of passport submission. All those patiently waiting be rest assured your application will be processed. The IRCC officials are working at a fast pace especially at the RROC centre.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Andyosifo:
Gift deed

Do what GraciousWords suggested.
Cash salary certificate + 6months SOA + LOE
If there are instances where you were paid in cash and then you paid into your account, highlight these in your SOA and comment on it in the LOE.
In the LOE, also comment that your reference letter highlights that you were paid in cash.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ok thank you very much

MrPein:

Do what GraciousWords suggested.
Cash salary certificate + 6months SOA + LOE
If there are instances where you were paid in cash and then you paid into your account, highlight these in your SOA and comment on it in the LOE.
In the LOE, also comment that your reference letter highlights that you were paid in cash.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Vivickybliss:
Good evening house, please did anyone graduate from Ambrose Alli University here? If yes please kindly share how you were able to send your transcript to WES for evaluation. I graduated from there and I'm planning on getting my result evaluated but I don't know how.

Send a dm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
tshtsh:
I waited to get my application processed for so long but now that I've received PPR i've suddenly become lazy to even go take a passport picture ahead of passport submission. All those patiently waiting be rest assured your application will be processed. The IRCC officials are working at a fast pace especially at the RROC centre.
Go and take your passport photo biko o. In this world of Covid-19 and Putin, you’re never sure which news you’ll wake up to the next day. Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Allegory:

Go and take your passport photo biko o. In this world of Covid-19 and Putin, you’re never sure which news you’ll wake up to the next day. Congratulations
Many thanks. I will today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Apiness111: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dimple10:

I don’t think you can go to qlife without an appointment o. At least not in recent times unless you have a “special” arrangement with a staff.

What about IOM Lag or ABj? Do people gate crash if they have remed request but no appointment?

Please this is very urgent. Thanks y'all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Apiness111:

What about IOM Lag or ABj? Do people gate crash if they have remed request but no appointment?

Please this is very urgent. Thanks y'all.

Send them both emails and attach your remed letter from IRCC they will come back with date for you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by khattab008: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

I got an ADR to provide a 6 months bank statement as proof I was paid in my one of the companies I used to claim points and to also pay the RPRF.

Regarding the bank statement, will it suffice to provide a bank statement highlighting my last six payments at said company? (I spent over two years there)

I submitted my application (AOR- March 2021) without paying the RPRF but paid for it back in October 2021 and raised a webform (which was acknowledged) with the receipt. Should I just go ahead an re-upload the receipt again?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ClassicJohn(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2022
Vivickybliss:
Good evening house, please did anyone graduate from Ambrose Alli University here? If yes please kindly share how you were able to send your transcript to WES for evaluation. I graduated from there and I'm planning on getting my result evaluated but I don't know how.

Hi Vivickybliss,

I am an Alumnus too. I will be in Ekpoma for this cause between 28th and 4th. I will give feedback on my experience.

Greetings to all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Apiness111: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Aibisoye0:

Send them both emails and attach your remed letter from IRCC they will come back with date for you

Okay thank you.

Please can anyone share IOM Lagos and Abj emails for medicals booking with me? Thanks fam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rotile247(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Hello @GraciousWords @Allegory Please all my people here help me. I got the Ontario NOI on 8th Feb and I have submitted. I want to ask some questions:

1. Can I still make a small edit on my EE Profile at this point (On my Accompanying spouse part)
2. I initially added his work experience which for the past 10 years he has been self employed and I initially put it there on my profile. Since his work history adds nothing to my points, can I remove it and add it in personal history post ITA to avoid submission of too many self employed documents?
3. Can I leave only his secondary education in his education part since that also gives me no points and I had already removed his ECA to reduce my points which enabled me get the NOI?
4. Should I just remove all his education just like I did for his work history?

Please note that his IELTS is the only thing I didn't remove.

Please all the married Post ITA people here who have submitted should kindly help me here. Thank you.

First, you need to calculate your Eligibility score for express entry without those claims/info from your spouse and see if you still meet up with the cutoff score (about 67 score and above for EE eligibility ifI'm not mistaken).

Aside your CRS points, eligibility score is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Apiness111:

Okay thank you.

Please can anyone share IOM Lagos and Abj emails for medicals booking with me? Thanks fam.

iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by prex29: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello All,

I was just sent redmedicals, but was only sent the remedical forms for I (38) and my younger son (3 yrs) . We are a family of four. The first medicals of my wife and other son were done in 2019 same as mine, I'm wondering why only two of us got sent the remedical forms.

Should I go ahead and do upfront medical for my wife and other son, just in case?

Any response will be greatly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by medidress: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please someone should add this number to Ottawa VO group 08037483874

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
prex29:
Hello All,

I was just sent redmedicals, but was only sent the remedical forms for I (38) and my younger son (3 yrs) . We are a family of four. The first medicals of my wife and other son were done in 2019 same as mine, I'm wondering why only two of us got sent the remedical forms.

Should I go ahead and do upfront medical for my wife and other son, just in case?

Any response will be greatly appreciated

IRCC dey tiya persin.

Maybe it's an omission or maybe they auto extended for them....I would say do remeds for all of you, one time. Take the IMM for you and your boy and do upfront for your wife and other child.

Speedy PPR after that, I pray.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
khattab008:
Hi everyone,

I got an ADR to provide a 6 months bank statement as proof I was paid in my one of the companies I used to claim points and to also pay the RPRF.

Regarding the bank statement, will it suffice to provide a bank statement highlighting my last six payments at said company? (I spent over two years there)

I submitted my application (AOR- March 2021) without paying the RPRF but paid for it back in October 2021 and raised a webform (which was acknowledged) with the receipt. Should I just go ahead an re-upload the receipt again?

Thanks

Yes & Yes, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Evaqueen(f): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Jacknn:

For this canada Scholarship,pls can a person with CGPA of 2.6/4 CGPA get admit and full funding to canada universities. I have A good GRE score and ready to take ielts academic,is it possible,this one when canay like big cgpa

Yes,there are schools that accept that...you can use Google.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hennyhorlah2: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by khattab008: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2022
GraciousWords:

Yes & Yes, in my opinion.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by abrireta: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello good morning

Please how soon does it reflect on your profile that your remeds have been passed when the clinic uploads it.

Is it immediately or does it take a few hours or days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: EverblazingTee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.