Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Simple Cookies Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Simple Cookies Recipe (898 Views)

Cookies Recipe / Cookies Recipe / Peanut Cookies Recipe- Very Easy & Only Requires 4 Ingredients & No Baking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Cookies Recipe by DBAAMI(f): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
How to make cookies.
Cookies are made with flour and other ingredients, a taste of it, will make you ask for more.
You might even want to consider it as your best snacks after tasting it.
It is simple and easy to make.
You can take it with tea in the morning as breakfast or pack it as part of food for your children.

Continue reading in the blog������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-cookies/

Re: Simple Cookies Recipe by Landargas: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sometimes on weekends I try to make something delicious for my wife and kids. I'm going to share a very simple and healthy cookie that I make in molds. I started making them about 25 years ago, when there were no silicone or non-stick molds. Now it's much easier and faster to make these cookies.
Beat 1 egg and 2/3 cup sugar with a standard whisk. Add 50g of soft butter, 50g of sour cream, 2 tbsp of condensed milk, a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of vanilla sugar, 0.5 tsp of baking soda and some orange or lemon zest for flavour. Now add the main product - soft cottage cheese. I use Danon without additives, it takes 2 jars of 150 gr. Once again, mix well and add flour - about 300 grams, so that the dough is not quite dense and easy enough to put in the molds. Butter the molds beforehand. Bake for 20-40 minutes at 180 degrees, check the readiness with a toothpick so the dough does not stick to it. Baking time depends on the size of your molds. Sometimes I make small pieces, and then they cook very quickly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Help You Lose Belly Fat / Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only / The Delicious Ogbono Soup With Bitter Leaf I Made Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.