Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building (68812 Views)

IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Figger(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mere looking at the building, u can easily tell that it lacks standard.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by ghostcenturion(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na 9 or 12 rods I d see so?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Rexymania(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Anything can happen at anytime. No one is safe

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by yesloaded: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Commentor: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Does he really care about the passenger abi na him 1500 fare make am dey cry?

Fear Afonja

DoggoneDogg the village idiot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Omicron007: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107255481:
What a very sad incident!!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear Afonja
You have actually gone to the Dogs. You are suppose to be living in a cage with Dogs as your name suggests, you don't belong to the society.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Roma10: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Was it a functional structure
Or an uncompleted figure of Malo's grin
Rise in pace to the dead undecided cry
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by CaptainFM1: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thorough investigation should be carried out. I don't want to speculate but a certain renowned cement manufacturer has been known to be producing 32.5R grade instead of 42.5R.

I hope we find out the root cause of the incident.

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BlackPantherxXx: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Village People struck!

Reminds me of Final Destination or The Omen.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Silentmoni(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Sharrap
abeg wetin righteouness2 and mannabbqgrill do people 4dis forum?coz i dey observe d hard knock dem dey recieve here.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by SeriouslySense(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2021

Lets rescue them, oya to the rescue

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Village People struck!

Reminds me of Final Destination or The Omen.
This is why problems like this will continue. You are blaming negligence and possibly design flaws on village people.
People like you will ask Buhari for his certificate... Smh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by SeriouslySense(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, they said the average IQ of a black man is low, so i can believe a bit.

stayclearofme:

This is why problems like this will continue. You are blaming negligence and possibly design flaws on village people.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by badboyTee(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible!
GOD have Mercy and rescue people.

Life is like a vapour! Here today and Gone tomorrow!
Anyone can be Gone at anytime!
Live life in the Conciousness of your Eternity..
by the time you realize how stupid you sound now is when you are wise
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sad. I learnt the owner of the building and his friend who came from the UK to visit him got trapped in the building. He's been declared missing already.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by ajl: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
What's an America-bound passenger doing in a building under construction? One wouldn't expect people to live in this building and you only expect to find construction workers.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, they said the average IQ of a black man is low, so i can believe a bit.

My brother I taya o
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Rajiolaade: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
kettykin:
it seems tha building crash is the way Nigeria would crash , the story behind the building is 100% similar to Nigeria's story.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
may you be among the dirty & devilish minded victims that will perish when the part of nigeria you belong crashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
ajl:
What's an America-bound passenger doing in a building under construction? One wouldn't expect people to live in this building and you only expect to find construction workers.
Na wah o what a question! So many un intelligent people on this Forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
ajl:
He could be the friend of the owner of the collapsed building who came to visit him from the UK. It was said on Channelstv a few minutes ago that both the visitor and the owner are trapped in the building and the owner had been declared missing already. They came in inspection i guess

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by SeriouslySense(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
OYA, let's help our beloved people trapped over there.

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Mbaku(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear Afonja
Why this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BDServices(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Its painful, many bread winners lost their lives. My sincere condolences. This message goes to those of us that play with things. You can be the one there so stop posting foolish photos. May the Dead soul rest in peace in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BlackPantherxXx: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

People like you will ask Buhari for his certificate... Smh!

Don't be daft. I was talking about the passenger being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Of course, it is clear that someone didnt do his job.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
that is the point exactly.
How can everyone help, instead of standing there watching for super stories?

I would not want anyone to suffer the fright and slow death as a result of being trapped under the rubble, they deserve fast rescue.

BDServices:
Its painful, many bread winners lost their lives. My sincere condolences. This message goes to those of us that play with things. You can be the one there so stop posting foolish photos. May the Dead soul rest in peace in Jesus name amen
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by naturefellow(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ademola47:
This collapsed building news is getting stale

Quite understandable, traffic is needed. But it shouldn't bore users.

There are many important topics that need spotlight (front page)
because your kin is not a victim ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by ajl: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:

People often make those kind of comments because they do not know how unseen forces of nature work. It's a question of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. There are those who could tell what moment in the future hold a bad or good omen. They can as well manipulate things to the point of one being at the wrong spot at the wrong time or at the right spot at the right time. Haven't you experience coincidences before? Of course, most are just coincidence. But there are time everything appear pre-planned. That is, something appear as if it was destinned to happen.

So, it's not that so-called village people will pull down a building all of a sudden. But there are those who can foretell things to come, and could use such to mess up individuals or to benefit them, as they wish. This is a mysterious world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by kettykin: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rajiolaade:
may you be among the dirty & devilish minded victims that will perish when the part of nigeria you belong crashes.

you certainly will be the next victim of a road accident or building crash , your own mind is satanically evil and will perish with any calamity that comes next in this country In Jesus Name , Amen. you certainly will die in the msireable plague and curses plaguing nigeria , your case will not be better than those that were failed by Nigeria in Jos, Kaduna , Katsina, Zamfara , Borno , yobe and other cities palgued by the curses disturbing Nigeria.

May the true God that has preserved His people in the troubled Country Nigeria , return the plagues to you and you family a billion times till you are wiped off the face of the earth or until you become so desolate and worse than those Nigeria has failed.

May the demons tormenting Nigeria never leave you and your house hold all your miserable and useless life in the trouble state of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.