Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It (34135 Views)

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
UPDATE : Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport, Promises To Complete It Before The End Of His Tenure | #IgbereTV

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
More

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Officialgarri: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Future President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The most sensible Igbo governor that has ever existed since the birth of Nigeria

The man who has been able to turn his state's little resources into something to speak of

The man whom despite the hatred expressed by other Igbos towards his state, has been able to keep IPOB/ESN/BNG/UGM from operating freely like they do in bigger states who feel they are old.

Because of David , God has smiled upon Isreal while the fake Jews are being killed by the Army of God and their master eating watery beans daily.

I salute this Governor.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wow

It will soon be flight from Anambra to Enugu or Ebonyi.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by XXXXTENTACION: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
M
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Kam2021: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is an airport economically viable for Ebonyi now?That fund should have been channelled into setting up industries..

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by EmekaA125(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kam2021:
Is an airport economically viable for Ebonyi now?That fund should have been channelled into setting up industries..
Ebonyi has so many solid minerals yet unharnessed and explored. Having an Airport would create an enabling atmosphere for many things including industries to thrive in the State. God bless SouthEast. God bless Ndigbo.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Remaining only Abia state governor grin that one na pure mumu

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by powerkey: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kam2021:

The industries in Ebonyi is more than the one in Osun, Ekiti, and kwara put together.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by christejames(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Damn! This man is really serious with this project, I thought it would be one of those abandoned projects but he is glaringly clearing my doubt.

The project looks solid just like the one in Anambra, the firehouse looks grand, the terminal building looking imposing with a concrete based runway.

It seems sense is finally returning to our Eastern Guvnors against cutting corners while delivering public infrastructures; Anambra and Ebonyi as a case in point.

Ugwuanyi? Performing but for a state like Enugu, his performance is below par in public infrastructure.

Ikpeazu? He is waking up lately at the twilight of his administration with the remodeling of the Aba markets, Completion of new government house, road construction across Aba and a few other specs but that state needs imposing infrastructure not those cosmetic ones above (except the mkt), Abia State is an old state for God's sake.

Uzodinmma? Hmmmm, I can see his effort at road constructions and urban beautifications mostly Junction beautification but a state like Imo needs imposing infrastructure and not those Marykay ones.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
no go carry East matter come get heart problem grin cheesy because dem no send you,any little achievement East achieve the will show it to the world to shame you guys if that region can develop without federal government assistant respect them and stop getting hyped on dia matter if u hate them much fight so the can leave ur useless Nigeria grin

Yawns

Ana akogheli

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Penguin2: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
christejames:
Damn! This man is really serious with this project, I thought it would be one of those abandoned projects but he is glaringly clearing my doubt.

The project looks solid just like the one in Anambra, the firehouse looks grand, the terminal building looking imposing with a concrete based runway.

It seems sense is finally returning to our Eastern Guvnors against cutting corners while delivering public infrastructures; Anambra and Ebonyi as a case in point.

Ugwuanyi? Performing but for a state like Enugu, his performance is below par in public infrastructure.

Ikpeazu? He is waking up lately at the twilight of his administration with the remodeling of the Aba markets, Completion of new government house, road construction across Aba and a few other specs but that state needs imposing infrastructure not those cosmetic ones above (except the mkt), Abia State is an old state for God's sake.

Uzodinmma? Hmmmm, I can see his effort at road constructions and urban beautifications mostly Junction beautification but a state like Imo needs imposing infrastructure and not those Marykay ones.

Did you just say Marykay?

10 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

You ended up voilating the same rule you are calling the mod for.

Checkmater grin

You don't know the rule more than me.

Ipob is a terrorists group not a moniker.

Education I insist is always vital to Igbos and their apologist.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You don't know the rule more than me.

Ipob is a terrorists group not a moniker.

May I never compete or boast about knowing or cramming Nairaland rules.

There are better and more solid stuff grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by CelestineNelson: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wow ...awesome project

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

May I never compete or boast about knowing or cramming Nairaland rules.

There are better and more solid stuff grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by janedonez(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Do pls
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by money121(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Fr33born(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
I See
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Omicron007: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
shocked

I have forgotten what I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Fr33born(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Competition

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It by Theoarhics: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Every state government are constructing significant infrastructures in their states Edo govt dey zour

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction / Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.