Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97630 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Safyan(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Dailymice post=107256166]If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented.

Guy calm down what if he’s really through fraud?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by udomas(m): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 8stargeneral: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2021
This is manhunt..when are they going to arrest abba kyira

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Murio001: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

If you believe the north hates you that much, why don't you tell your brothers and sisters to leave the north? Simple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by DOTian: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2021
perambulator:

Every group of people have crooks and people of dubious character/wealth but no group, I repeat no group of people on this earth embraces, worships and elevates glorifies and protects it's blatant obvious criminals so shamelessly like you people!!!

But a drug lord is being worshipped as your Jagaban! I just mentioned all the crooks you deify in your corrupt hamlets. Envious fat like you. You can easily wriggle out of that your wet hole to see the sand in my eyes but you can't see the giant iroko tree blinding your eyes. Hate filled village vipers. What was Cubana accused of to start with? Tax evasion and money laundering?! His money oo. Not drug trafficking or scam! But you are already preparing to lynch him! Start with Tinubu, Atiku, Babangida, Adenuga and Dangote them because those ones never pay taxes! But they're your role models. Na ethnic hate dey worry you and I'm happy that folks like Cubana are always around to forcefeed you with doings!
Baboon ara..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by juman(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Hiss.
EFCC is paper tiger.
If he get some little connection with some top shot, he would be freed.

Many believe his money is doubtful.
In nigeria anybody can be billionaire in dollars in a night.
Most people you see with money in nigeria, their money get k leg.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2021
It will make top headline because his igbo
Which rich man wey no dey do money laundering and tax fraud??
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by LajaLaba: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2021
udomas:

When will Tinubu and others be invited?
See this IPOB clown grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Teejay13(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2021
We are in Nigeria where the government does not like intimidation. Anyone who tries to will surely get his or her own share of the cake. Everyone should know this and know peace.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Newboss(m): 1:13am On Nov 02, 2021
The post is saying he went to EFCC but the headline is saying that he was arrested by EFCC.

Stupid blogger
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by assent: 1:16am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=legallyminded post=107258060][/quote]

You made mistake with your mention, bro. You wrote your comment in my comment. Can you rectify it, please?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Pumpumking: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban

OH NOOO...NOT AGAIN gademmmit mennnn...
IBO PEOPLE & FRauD MENNNNNNNN.......when will they stop disgracing Nigeria globally & when will this FRAUD $hit stop gademmmmit
and then they say Government should release that terrrrrorist Midget fraudsta Namdi Kanu...He must rot in jail too!!!!(no oofeinse)(
angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by OmoEpe(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2021
The lousy guy had it coming..
Class can't be purchased with money in the market it's innate.

People like him don't need village people to get into trouble as they are their own village people

Even Otedola that bought controlling shares in Nigeria's largest bank isn't as lousy as this nitwit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by OmoEpe(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
some of you Igbo people sef! Buhari's Armies are in the East massacring innocent Igbos, Buhari's 32000 armies invited by Ifeanyi Uba, Massob, PDP's, APC's Igbo governorship candidates and Obiano just so they can conduct their crooked elections.. while some of yous are on here claiming marginalisations because an Igbo so called businessman have been arrested for questioning on tax fraud and money laundering.

A criminal offence for that matter
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by donforeign: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Profayo:
E don happen.
But if someone talk, them dey talk say na hate.
The only people I know that spends the money the way he spends are politicians and G-boys.
Not even super rich people like Dangote, Otedolas or footballers.
Oga shut up e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by OmoEpe(m): 1:29am On Nov 02, 2021
linearity:

But, none of the allegations bother on fraud or any criminality on how he obtained his money….they are only alleging that, he is evading paying his share of taxes and money laundering aka ‘hiding his money’ from the preying eyes of the Government.

Money laundering is not hiding money from Govt

IT IS MOVING MONEY GOTTEN FROM ILLEGAL SOURCE OR FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES AND IT IS HIGHLY CRIMINAL IN NATURE

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by princewarri1985: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban
The whole Nigeria knows that obi cubana is a celebrity hotelier and night club, the real money launderer and yahoo boy that aboki mompha is still free when we all knows he ought to be behind bars. THIS IS WITCH HUNTING
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 9japride(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2021
I really don't know why Obi Cubana started coming out publicly too much these days? Maybe was tired of living a low key life. Situation of things in 9ja makes it unwise to show off these days. I believe he's smart enough to get of any politically motivated crises.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Rhea(f): 1:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by abeggnow: 1:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.
But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
Don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you. E go just be like ritual money.
una thinking sometimes dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by abeggnow: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

oh cry me a river

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by ActuaRise696969: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Why should anyone pay tax in Nigeria?

Igbos are now hunted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.