Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted (277 Views)

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Sigggy: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Update from

Our sources in the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) have reported that some armed gunmen suspected to be bandits invaded the school's staff quarters in the early hours of his morning and have made away with four staffs of the institution.

It was revealed that the staffs were kidnapped alongside their children which at the time of making this report couldn't be accounted for in numbers.

The attack has also been confirmed by the University’s Head, Information and University Relations, Dr Habib Yakoob.

The message read :

Suspected bandits attacked the staff quarters of the University in the early hours of today.

“Our Safety officers, in conjunction with security personnel, mobilised to secure the quarters.

“We have report that four of our staff and their children were, nevertheless, abducted by the evil men.

“Efforts are being made to ensure their safe return. A sad day for us, indeed!

https:///university-of-abuja-uniabuja-invaded-by-gunmen-four-abducted/

Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Sigggy: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2021
God help us.
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Ammishaddai: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2021
Anybody that supports APC or PDP in 2023 will die before the results are announced (amen )
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Sigggy: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Anybody that supports APC or PDP in 2023 will die before the results are announced (amen )

I would have said Amen, but Lalasticlala will ban me for the 137th time lipsrsealed
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Ammishaddai: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Sigggy:

I would have said Amen, but Lalasticlala will ban me for the 137th time lipsrsealed
They are part of the problem
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by chatinent: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2021
This school matter, abeg, is there anywhere dem talk say illiterates at liable to die young?

Nigeria aren't worth it.
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by powerkey: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:

PDP is a billion times far better than this demonic party called APC.
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Ammishaddai: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2021
powerkey:

The PDP are still the same faces in APC so what is "better " about that ?
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Sigggy: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2021
powerkey:

Please we are educated. let's talk like one. Any youth that is still saying PDP is better than APC or APC is better than PDP is nothing but an ewu... The same people defecting from here to there and you are saying on is better. These men are friends, colleagues, in their secret places. They come out as contesters and you will fight with your fellow brother because you feel one is better than one.

Let's all stay woke, Nigeria! No PDP, no APC. They are all old cargos draining Nigeria of it's virtue... We pray to God for a good candidate to arise from an unknown party and put an end to this dichotomy rubbish. Oh I forgot, Nigerians like N1,000 and 10kg bag of rice at the expense of their future.

1 Like

Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by christejames(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2021
Ministry of Bandits Affairs will look into the matter...

for now our number one Chief Security Mai Guard (AKA Gate Man) is out of the compound for an International Gatemen Association Meeting.

Thanks
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by LordIsaac(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2021
PDP and APC have held the nation captive since 1999! They rig with reckless abandon and use the paraphernalia of state to terrorize dissenting voices....who will rescue us, oh Lord?
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Seeksnigeria: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
LordIsaac:
PDP and APC have held the nation captive since 1999! They rig with reckless abandon and use the paraphernalia of state to terrorize dissenting voices....who will rescue us, oh Lord?

Only God can...
Re: Happened Now : UNIABUJA Invaded By Gunmen, Four Abducted by Divoc19(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Unbelievable shocked
The chase is getting closer.
How do we fold our arms.
And watch these things happen to us.
Cries a bleeding heart cry

(1) (Reply)

Can I Wear Jeans To A Teaching Job Interview? / Why Accountants Should Learn How To Use Sage 50 / Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.