Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Info On Basscomm Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Basscomm Online Test (869 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Basscomm Online Test by michael1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2007
hi  landers,
        pls does anyone know the
format for basscomm online test i got a mail that i would be contacted soon for an online test.
pls kindly help.
we will all make it.AMEN
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by orjigga1: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ post
no idea bro, stil xpectin mine. pls! when did u get d e-mail? wil love 2 knw. tnx bro
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by Gamba(f): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
Online test? thats a new one
I'm also expecting a call from them. tkia
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by Geezle(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
what postion did u put in for?
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by anifel20(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
I also got the same mail, and i hope it will be an all night, because server and Nepa problem will be a major factor,if you are contacted i suggest you start researching for that correct cyber cafe with standard facilities. Or else, smiley cheesy
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by Mishie: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
sorry! you expect to tkae when you didnt give or notify the house of the opening. i guess you can as well go all the way. we cant continue to underscore the necessity of theis forum. its a sharing thing, not some selfish cramp. if that was hard to swallow, then have a repentant approach next time. we are tired of this kinda stuff repeating in nairaland.ok guys?
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by judifunky: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
if u don't know what they are talking about, why don't you ask properly?
I remember that someone posted basscomm website on nairaland even before the ad came out in the dailies. even after coming out in the dailies, guys still posted it on nairaland.
so, research well b4 throwing accusations next time. angry
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by Mishie: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2007
my friend to be, there's something called citing of reference. it is only proper for you to cite the reference so that every one can easily know which of the topics you were refering to because lot of times peeps even go post replies to very outdated openings that no longer exist. so you dont want to think we all have to go breowsing through all the nairaland pages and archives to consult before getting heard on the subject.now is that ok?
Re: Info On Basscomm Online Test by michael1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:10:28 +0100 (BST)
From: "Basscomm HRM" <hrm@basscommgroup.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: information
To: hrm@basscommgroup.com
Hello,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application made in response to our advert placement.
Please, be informed that you would be taking an online test and the date(s) would be communicated to you shortly.
Thank you for your response.
Best regards

THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM.

HI THERE THANKS FOR UR LINE, I GUESSU ACTUALLY DID NT HAVE ENOUGH INFO AS STATED, I SAW THE ADVERT HEREON THE SITE SOMETHINGS AGO I DIDNT PASTE THE ADVERT SOMEONE DID
PLS GET ENUF INFO B4 TALKING NONSENSE
PLS

(1) (Reply)

Think Ibtc / Multinatinal Conglomerates Recruiting / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.