Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Learn Computer Networking With Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0.1- First-step. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Computer Networking With Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0.1- First-step. (536 Views)

Art Tutorial On How To Draw Realistic Dreadlocks First Step / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification / Computer Networking Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Computer Networking With Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0.1- First-step. by freshboi88: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hello all, I am Mark a Cisco Certified Network Professional who specializes in Enterprise Networking. I have worked as a Network Engineer, an IP Solutions Engineer and a Network Operation Center Engineer.

If you are interested in starting a career as a network engineer, or if you have already chosen a career path in Cisco and you want to write your certification exam, please DM me.

I have started a Cisco Packet Tracer video tutorial on my YouTube channel to help you get started with configuring Cisco devices. If interested, use link below and please like, subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell so that whenever i drop a new video you will be notified.

Cisco Packet Tracer Training:

Lesson 1: How to download and install cisco packet tracer 8.0.1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9WBHUkbSs

Lesson 2: Bringing up the Cisco IOS

Lesson 3: How to configure hostname, banners, passwords on the Cisco Router in packet Tracer

Lesson 4: Connecting end devices to ethernet switch and assigning static IP addresses

Lesson 5: How to configure DHCP in cisco packet tracer

Summarized computer networking guide for beginners: https://www.herotech.com.ng/products/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. / Life As Cadet In NDA Kaduna (from A Cadet POV) / Vacancy For The Post Of Costumer Service For A Real Estate Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.