Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) (49240 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by oshozondii: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6831026/gunmen-invade-uniabuja-staff-quarters

Photos from the UNIABUJA staff Quarters Attack

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by oshozondii: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by oshozondii: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Heavy Security presence....

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by chatinent: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nowhere is safe.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by oshozondii: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by OssyMalik: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fulani terrorists are getting closer to Aso Rock.

O se ti go!!

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
They came to collect tax - - lai mohammed

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
shocked

Na mumu dey pray for Nigeria.

This country is irredeemable.

We have gotten to the point where acts of terrorism are carried out in the open without fear of engagement from security forces.

I remember while growing up, when i hear issues like kidnapping, bombing and other acts of terrorism, only countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and all those stan stan countries come to mind.

Nigeria has joined the league.

This is Nigeria. Anything you see, take it like that.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Mogajunior(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
cool

The recent surge of insecurity in Nigeria ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, home invasions, and banditry is alarming. Sometimes I wonder if we have a working government. Things are getting bad daily and everyone needs to brace up.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
I see these bandits invading the defence headquarters, I see military chiefs, running for their lives like common criminals, I see Buhari's handlers planning his next visit, I see lie Mohammed denying the attack.

This I have seen.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
cool cool cool cool until we get to that point were everyone has their own gun all this shit will keep on happening. The government have secured themselves and their family and leave us all with wolves. May God protect his people and confuse the gunmen to always attack the government.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Army are not done catching yahoo boys yet

And finding upob

Abuja can burn
undecided

19 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Malaria sorry malami Wondering how to spin this to blame IPOB

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by santakris(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bad......Very bad.

It's a pity nowhere is save anymore.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by googlepikins: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Uniabuja lecturers are evil, hiding students results are what they do best.

Don't be surprised these are frustrated students. You go write exam finish to see results Na problem
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
They are going about their normal business- Lai Mohammed

18 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Catechizm: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Those have lost a part of their brains to maggots like the imbe-cile below

Ibkhaleel01:
uselesss bigot your own people are busy butchering people in your errosion ravaged region yet you see nothing wrong in that... They wil soon come after you! Your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Smartlux(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abuja shocked
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by ATEAMS: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Damnn
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Kunlelee: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
The Government need to wake up on all the political oriented attacks here and there.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Make these guy's no remember airport o

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Tetrahedron: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Remain make dem kidnap buhari

13 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by dettolgel: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
We should change the name from Nigerian police to Nigeria Reactionary Police Force.
They only appear after the did has been done to extort and harrash innocent people going about their businesses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Stevenson20: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
They're on FG payroll, so I see no news here.

Next pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Lama70(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Zero security all over. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Coronavirus123: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Our President's brothers coming to visit oga. All these attacks are mere souvenir...

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just came back from the Kaduna yesterday and to my observation , the reason why criminals like bandit, armed herdsmen, Boko Haram, etc survived and thrived in Northern Nigeria is due to little or no security presents in their highway and locality
I mean you will drive from Kaduna to Abuja , no security checkpoint unlike what we have here in the south highways where every kilometers is a Military checkpoint

10 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Federal government workers bandits hand writings

Gumi is aware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Even the school is not safe due to its location

I fear for my Alma mater
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel01: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
OssyMalik:
Fulani terrorists are getting closer to Aso Rock.

O se ti go!!
uselesss bigot your own people are busy butchering people in your errosion ravaged region yet you see nothing wrong in that... They wil soon come after you! Your days are numbered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Kraspo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Instead of protecting the lives of Nigerians, our security agencies are harassing innocent civilians in the south East.

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by chiedu7: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
The Soliders are busy killing Igbos in the South East, so none to stop Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.