Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) (1999 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Update from

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Davido shared a Father-Daughter moment he had with his second daughter, Hailey as he surprises her by picking her from school after school hours.

In a video he shared on his Instagram story channel, the Blow my mind crooner who was in Atlanta decided to pick up his second child, Hailey from school.

Hailey on sighting her dad, became shy as her teachers walked her down to him before she eventually broke into a smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwRkLiD8L0

https:///davido-surprises-his-second-daughter-hailey-as-he-pick-her-from-school-video/

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gorgeous kiss
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by motymop: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
The easiest way for a man to ruin his life is to have children from different women.

Nigerian men are just lucky that Nigerian women don't understand child support, many men would have been languishing in misery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
See News. I pick my daughter everyday from school as a responsible father that I am and nobody don write about am or even come take pictures sef. Ok na.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mtcheeeew
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by siofra(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Davido is a very busy man so I understand.
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by bigjackass: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See News. I pick my daughter everyday from school as a responsible father that I am and nobody don write about am or even come take pictures sef. Ok na.
you are not a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
motymop:
The easiest way for a man to ruin his life is to have children from different women.

Nigerian men are just lucky that Nigerian women don't understand child support, many men would have been languishing in misery
No be say naija women no know am... It's just that in this country, the courts won't don't give orders for it to be deducted from men's account.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeew

Calm down bros... Why you dey vex??
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by free2ryhme: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Davido shared a Father-Daughter moment he had with his second daughter, Hailey as he surprises her by picking her from school after school hours.

In a video he shared on his Instagram story channel, the Blow my mind crooner who was in Atlanta decided to pick up his second child, Hailey from school.

Hailey on sighting her dad, became shy as her teachers walked her down to him before she eventually broke into a smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwRkLiD8L0

https:///davido-surprises-his-second-daughter-hailey-as-he-pick-her-from-school-video/

Since burna win Grammy this guy no get himself again

grin
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Iamvetlander(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
MY PEOPLE grin grin grin
Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Iamicekid(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
motymop:

Unna go dey talk nonsense thinking you are making sense, Na Mumu wey no get sense dem dey extort from child support, if u no get lawyer wey good, u know how many people pays, $150 for child support while some Mumu pay thousands, future wey be musician sef wey get millions dey pay $500 for a month and the one of the girls wey wan get greedy dey ask for 3000 was shut up by the court, and was told when she is ready to get reasonable, she should come back to court, if you no get lawyer Na that kind person one Mumu dey use child support scare ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2021
motymop:

Cos Western laws are feminine inclined.

African laws are not based on emotions from the bleeding gender.

FFK estranged wife and Nedu's promiscuous ex wife are perfect example of how African laws operate.

They cried for child support, the law took the children from them. If you cannot take care of the kids, return them to the father who can take care of them and continue with your olosho work.

Don't use innocent kids for gold digging.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) by Chingykay77(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
motymop:

Alaye na lie
David in the bible who had it nko
Abi Solomon
Abi Jacob

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? / The Life Changer - Download Free PDF Version. / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.