Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash (603 Views)

Buhari Administration Shut Down Okash, Gocash, Other Online Banks [full List] / I Experience Good Health And Wealth Today Because Of One Thing I Did. / Gocash And Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by Mrknigt: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
I created a new account to share my story so that others may learn from my mistake
I borrowed money from Gocash to payback in two weeks, 50k to payback 69k. My salary got delayed and I couldn't make payment on the repayment date(yesterday). A lady called with 0816 125 9670 threatening to deal with me ruthlessly. The next thing, she sent my picture to all my contacts calling me a fraudster and a criminal, claiming i used their numbers as collateral in collecting loan from their company
I got to work this morning and I noticed this strange look on the faces of my colleagues. My boss called me to his office and handed me my sack letter. I never felt this bad my entire life. I felt like committing suicide

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by Bola146(f): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by kollinz1234(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gocash is the worst platform to collect a loan from, if Nigeria was a working country, Gocash will be out of business by now. But I will advise young people to steer clear of these loan shacks

But what do I even know

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by slimjohn2k5: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Learning from your own lesson is foolish

People have been posting this on nairaland yet you fell for it.

Now you lost your job and the babe u used it to impress
Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by powerkey: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Your babe go move on to the next guy wey get sense pass you.
Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
I will kukuma no pay the loan agaib sad
Re: I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mrknigt:
I created a new account to share my story so that others may learn from my mistake
I borrowed money from Gocash to payback in two weeks, 50k to payback 69k. My salary got delayed and I couldn't make payment on the repayment date(yesterday). A lady called with 0816 125 9670 threatening to deal with me ruthlessly. The next thing, she sent my picture to all my contacts calling me a fraudster and a criminal, claiming i used their numbers as collateral in collecting loan from their company
I got to work this morning and I noticed this strange look on the faces of my colleagues. My boss called me to his office and handed me my sack letter. I never felt this bad my entire life. I felt like committing suicide

Two weeks and they charged 19k as interest?

Way too much! To be honest, I feel you didn't use it for something meaningful. Bet9ja or something. Because there is hardly a way you'd collect a loan of 50k to pay back 69k in 2 weeks. It's not done!

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Urges New Personnel In Ebonyi To Be Civil With Public / Top 10 Programming Schools For Kids In Nigeria / Made In Nigeria Electric Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.