Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification (10699 Views)

Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Npower: No Payment If BVN Reads "Invalid" Or "No BVN Data" / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please if you have completed your Npower physical verification exercise please expect payment and be optimistic because payment will commence real soon, it will definitely not exceed this month.

But on the other hand if you failed to do the just concluded Npower physical verification exercise, please do not expect payment because you will not be paid, payment is strictly tied to the npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower Batch C applicants awaiting the processing of their redeployment will be paid as long as they have done the npower physical verification successfully, even if your status is saying pending you will be paid as long as you have done the npower physical verification exercise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by lolu2019: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bros,be specific. we can't wait till ending.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by matman34(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by uthlaw: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2021
get as he be for this kauntry!
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by cpu2006(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2021
lolu2019:
Bros,be specific. we can't wait till ending.

See, Fed government wanted to borrow money to pay Npower but the loan request has not been approve by national assembly. So, am not sure if you guy's stipend will be paid this month smiley

13 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by OnlineArchitect: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Let's those that are concerned do needful
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Authoreety: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Mtchwwwww
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Obakoolex(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Federal government is always not organized when it comes to things like this.... ordinary communication dem no go do...I pity those that already put their mind solely on it
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Oloribuku NPUSSY!

Ordinary 10k per month for non graduate and 30k graduate for more than one year now never start payment but politicians and civil servants get paid since last year.

Solution to Nigeria kill past and present politicians and civil servants and restructure the country.

11 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by MarveworldG: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
All the best
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by InvestorRicky(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Pay everyone for this very month so those that are yet to complete their verification can raise money to complete the process.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
NIGERIA GOVT IS A BIG SCAM, what about those people that have started

going to their PPA, how does that become a crime to paid them as at when due

everything they are sacrificing to be faithful, feedings, transpo, time, stress?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by benuejosh: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you have completed your Npower physical verification exercise please expect payment and be optimistic because payment will commence real soon, it will definitely not exceed this month.
Let me comment on this particular post. If they've not paid the beneficiaries, then, I think N-power was better handled by the Star Boy (Osinbajo) compared to this woman.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by observer88: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
It ain't well until it is well. When will mobilisation for the next stream commence?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
When exactly?
I am tired of hearing this soon
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Sebastine1994(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2021
If this is not a lazy man stuff, I don't know what else is.

Empower my foot
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Awesometo: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Good news, Buhari is working
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2021
benuejosh:
Let me comment on this particular post. If they've not paid the beneficiaries, then, I think N-power was better handled by the Star Boy (Osinbajo) compared to this woman.

The woman na chronic thief she wont pay everyone, she go divert some stipend to herself especially those with one issue or the other. You want something done you come give woman? Define woman without selfishness i dare you!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Awise09(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Veteran nollywood actor Prince Ani side of story has God pick his call for urgent needed money for his surgery treatment through the Billionaire and philanthropist Prophet.
Watch the details...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeEXfmWOG8s
Please do subscribe and share.
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Obakoolex:
Federal government is always not organized when it comes to things like this.... ordinary communication dem no go do...I pity those that already put their mind solely on it
Na person wey never know Nigeria government dey hope on them. To put mind for wetin government want to na to dig grave dey wait for person wey go push you inside.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by jericco1(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
This government sef.

After all the stress dem still wan owe volunteers
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Bruno531(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2021
I was opened my dashboard last week and I found they have deployed me under the state I didn't registered for. What's not fate.. Noted - I haven't done my physical verification and am still in the NYSC orientation camp

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Charleslewizy(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
How about those who have done every every, but are yet to teach and would not teach....abi dem go send efcc after them grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by chaseblack(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Hmm see tactics - 'Payment will not exceed this month'.
This means payment can be done on the 30th of this month as long as it does not exceed November.
Federal government sabi scope die!
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by lifenija: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
this rubbish still dey work
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Juanmike(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Like I said earlier,I I don't see alert for October, I no do again.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by ashlyfab78(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
chaseblack:
Hmm see tactics - 'Payment will not exceed this month'.
This means payment can be done on the 30th of this month as long as it does not exceed November.
Federal government sabi scope die!

Payment na after 3 months, make una no just disturb una self, any employment by government na 3 months before payment.
The former beneficiaries were paid after 3 months.
Spw beneficiaries were paid after 3 months
Even the n-power monitors has not been paid for 4 good months now not to talk of the beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by HARKsmart(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

But on the other hand if you failed to do the just concluded Npower physical verification exercise, please do not expect payment because you will not be paid, payment is strictly tied to the npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower Batch C applicants awaiting the processing of their redeployment will be paid as long as they have done the npower physical verification successfully, even if your status is saying pending you will be paid as long as you have done the npower physical verification exercise.

I was able to print my PPA letter and upload acceptance letter but there was an error during physical verification so it's still pending, what's my fate?
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by AyelalaOo(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2021
No be Government? Hmm
Nigeria own go create problem for their people.
Dem wan thief money again.
watch dem when dem don dey talk about money or budget, na harvest season for dem.
Oya na, our turn go reach
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by chirado(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
I pray they keep to their word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave / Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.