Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife (3265 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 1:59am On Jun 05, 2011
[size=14pt]"my wife beats me regularly",75-year old man tells court! Wife says:"yes ooo!"[/size]

A 75-year old herbalist,Mr Ramoni Adejare on thursday told an Abeokuta court that his wife,Ramota,38 has turned him to a punching bag giving him the beating of his life always!

According to News Agency of Nigeria,the appellant is seeking the dissolution of his marriage from Ramota to save him from further punishments.He alleged that the wife not only fights him,she is also a terror to their neighbours, always picking a fight with everyone at the slightest provocation.

Reacting,Ramota denied fighting her neighbours but admitted beating up her husband anytime they had a squabble in the house.She said:"Its true I beat him,when two persons fight,its natural for one of them to gain the upper hand".She justified the frequent fighting as being caused by her husband marrying another wife!

In his judgement,Chief Ishola Fajebe said it was obvious that the union had hit the rocks.He dissolved the marriage and ordered Baba 75 to pay his "boxer" wife N3000 monthly upkeep allowances and directed them to keep the peace.

For more:check www.punchontheweb.com

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/63306-my-wife-beats-me-regularly-75-year-old-man-tells-court-wife-says-yes-ooo.html
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Outstrip(f): 2:56am On Jun 05, 2011
75 year old man? She needs to be locked up. Foolish man sha. At that age still chasing women and marrying a much younger woman that he cannot keep up with
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by tpia5: 2:58am On Jun 05, 2011
a 37 year age difference.

wow.

is this a fake story.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2011
Outstrip:

75 year old man? She needs to be locked up. Foolish man sha. At that age still chasing women and marrying a much younger woman that he cannot keep up with

Is there any age limit giving to us by God for people to stop looking for partners?
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2011
is this a fake story.

What makes it fake?
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Ferya(f): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2011
I think the old man should be talking of visiting his grandchildren at this stage and not wife. What an active man!
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
75 yrs is pretty young to me o.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Ferya(f): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ aloy emeka

Young to you Maybe young at heart but old to be looking for a young woman TO MARRY. He should show good example to his children & grandchildren. lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2011
Ferya:

@ aloy emeka

Young to you Maybe young at heart but old to be looking for a young woman TO MARRY. He should show good example to his children & grandchildren.   lipsrsealed

What if he has no children to show good example to. Also, why is marrying at 75 a BAD example for children?. Should he be sugar daddying at that age in order to show good example to his children and grandchildren?. Leave baba alone o.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by toyemz(f): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2011
@poster
Na wa oh
75 to 38?
I'm surprised he hasn't even died of heart attack or had a stroke
who no like better thing?
but the woman sha na correct wor wor woman
of all the men in the world she had to go and marry a 75 year old man
talk of showing your husband off to your friends!!
I wonder what agenda she had from the start
beating him ? was that to gradually kill him off to inherit?
wonders!
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 10, 2011
Oh Boy!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Why did he married someone so young? Poor thing. He will probably die before his time.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Ferya(f): 3:54am On Jun 10, 2011
Oh Boy!!!! Why did he married someone so young? Poor thing. He will probably die before his time.
@rokiatu (f)

He is a dead man already. lol  cry
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
Na wa oh
75 to 38?
I'm surprised he hasn't even died of heart attack or had a stroke
who no like better thing?
but the woman sha na correct wor wor woman
of all the men in the world she had to go and marry a 75 year old man
talk of showing your husband off to your friends!!

I wonder what agenda she had from the start
beating him ? was that to gradually kill him off to inherit?
wonders!
There is nothing money cannot do apart from creating life. With a fat bank account, an 80 year old man can marry 20 year old miss world.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Ferya(f): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2011
@ aloyemeka

Please, don't be offended is that papa related to you? You defend him  so much! Just a question,  undecided undecided
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by aloyemeka1: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2011
Ferya:

@ aloyemeka

Please, don't be offended is that papa related to you? You defend him  so much! Just a question,  undecided undecided

So you defend only the people who are related to you?.
Re: I Beat My Husband Regularly Because He Wants Another Wife by Mayflowa(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2011
While is everyone here acting confused. This kind of marriages with over 30years age differences abounds especially in naija and especially with northerner. When I did my NYSC service , I see 50+ men marrying 12+ ladies if I can use that word for them.

To be fair, young girls in their 20s are dating 50s, 60s and 70s old men. It is everywhere. They dont even hide it. You guys are probably involved with one. I implore you to calculate the age difference between you and that man you are cheating with.

Tribute To My Dear Friend / Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman / Fight Between Don Jazzy And Olamide, What Really Happen & Who Is At Fault?