Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade (422 Views)

USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks / The Value Of 1 Million Naira Over 40 Years / :o How To Make 500 Naira Over And Over For Free (instant Withdrawal Your Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade by papiShanghai: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Over 1 million paid Sell your gift card to naira how to avoid getting scam (Here's how I do it )

A lot of times we heard about this word "Ripper" this has caused me also to learn how to sell without getting stressed or worried � about losing my card or getting blocked.

On this fateful day I wanted to redeem a card but apart from the bad rates and sketchy conversation thank God � I did not trade with the so called exchanges that rip off.

Then I stumbled on this exchange recommended by a respectable friend and social media influencer called dydx exchange

The name sounds fAMILIAR a lot of times we heard about this word "Ripper" this has caused me also to learn how to sell without getting stressed or worried � about losing my card or getting blocked.

But here are tips to know if you will get rip off your cards

- When they start giving you outrageous rates
- when the conversation looks so sketchy
- when they claim they don't receive alert transaction

Check out this traits and also check out testimonials about them

But if you want a reliable platform to trades all gift cards

Sell gift cards-dydxexchange is a modern gift card exchange site to redeem gift card to cry;pto^^coin and sell your giftcards to naira . On here, we take pride in customers’ satisfaction.

Redeem your
✅Amazon gift card
✅Google play gift card
✅iTunes gift card
✅Apple store gift card
✅Steam wallet gift card
✅Sephora gift card
✅Walmart gift card
✅Any type of gift card

To trade your Gift card or PayPal funds like

Contact them thru WhatsApp 09056560668

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
I tried this guy out with my google gift card
Here is our conversation screenshot though I was sceptical but this guy is LEGIT

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity With The Longest Running Endorsement Deal | Hafiz Oyetoro / Is Naira Really Appreciating Against Dollar Or Just Market Manipulation? / Protest At Flour Mills Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.