Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

“don’t Copy My Script” – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro, Tells Influencer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Copy My Script” – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro, Tells Influencer (274 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Copy My Script” – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro, Tells Influencer by Paschal232(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Relationship professional, Blessing Okoro has reacted after controversial influencer, Abike claimed another person’s luxurious mansion as hers, on social media.
The web movie star had taken to Instagram to share a video clip of the home stated to value thousands and thousands of naira, and congratulated herself on the acquisition, whereas reiterating that she has joined the massive ladies membership.

Nevertheless, moments later a social media person referred to as her out for flaunting a home that doesn’t belong to her, and insisted that she takes down the “picture of her brother’s home” from her web page.
Though, the social media influencer has now deleted the publish and admitted that the home will not be hers, including that the publish was only for enjoyable, Blessing Okoro teased her for making an attempt to play her script.

Recall that Blessing Okoro was concerned in an analogous scandal when she flaunted a home belonging to billionaire, Onye Eze as hers throughout her birthday celebration in 2019.
continue reading..

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Dorathy Ex-bbn Celebrate Her Birthday With Squid Game Party / Man Builds 4-bedroom House For His Mother, Shares Emotional Story - Pictures / What Even Is NFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.