Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Oya!!! Come And Laugh Your Ass Out� (rad TV) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oya!!! Come And Laugh Your Ass Out� (rad TV) (417 Views)

Jokes and comedy: These jokes will make you laugh your ass out / Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oya!!! Come And Laugh Your Ass Out� (rad TV) by Drilux(m): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Please Note: If you enjoyed this post and it made you laugh today grin, Send us a message on WhatsApp >> 09134110150 and save our contact as "'Rad TV's Data Services'" to view our daily posts that makes you Laugh.....
Message us on WhatsApp too to buy Data at cheapest rate ever shocked

Oya Start to Laugh cool
1) They don Theif suspect phone for police station Them flash the phone , e come ring for DPO pocket
grin
2) SAPA no even care if i be leader of tomorrow, E just dey rough handle me tongue
3) I never knew that recession is too much in naija ...until I saw two police officers sharing one gun tongue
4) I’m at the airport now begging the pilot with 3k and 7 liters of fuel to allow me enter plane japa cool. I go stand. cry
5) inlaws : [i]young man[/i] smiley...you said you wantu marry our daughter undecided
Me : no oo grin...na she say make we marry cos she don dey old shocked
6) I downloaded the E-Naira app, put in my BVN, Email and deposited 50k into the wallet. I received a message saying "Thanks for your donation towards paying China Debt" cry embarassed
7) These days, everybody just dey call each other "Boss" to avoid billing grin cheesy
8 ) Na Benjamin wey get money dem dey call Ben cheesy
The one wey no get money be Benji grin
9) *Dear short people don't be short for nothing wink
Help us check the root of our problem in this country cool
10) My wedding will be low key,just 5 or 6 persons ,I might not even come that day lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
11) Access bank just dey think say I be mumu, acct way dey 5k them put 10k inside available balance come be 12200 how come? undecided sad

Don't just Laugh, more uploads on our WhatsApp Status... Rads TV Unlimited Entertainment also buy data from us
Send a WhatsApp message to 09134110150 and Save our Contact as Rad TV to be part of our one big Fan��
Our Services
1 We make you laugh daily with our status updates for free
2 We sell Data at affordable rate
3 We give out Cash, Airtime,and free Data every week to our Active viewers

The 1st comment contains link to our WhatsApp number if you're interested in our services for free cool shocked
Re: Oya!!! Come And Laugh Your Ass Out� (rad TV) by Drilux(m): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Don't Just Laugh o, we also sell Data at cheapest Rate�
MTN
500mb ₦190
1gb - ₦320
2GB - ₦650
3GB - ₦950
4GB - ₦1,250
5GB - ₦1,600
10GB- ₦3,000
12GB- ₦3,500

Other networks are also available
WhatsApp Us >> 09134110150
OR
Click on the link to send us a message to Join our TV and laugh more and also buy data from us

https:///send?phone=2349134110150&text=HelloRadTV
Re: Oya!!! Come And Laugh Your Ass Out� (rad TV) by imamabimbola7: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Runs Girl And Normal Girl,which One You Prefer / 20 Best Instagram Captions For Boy And Girls / Lover Boy In Trouble Giving Free Ride To A Strange Girl - [afriqtales]s Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.