Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin (7442 Views)

Meet Korean -Nigerian modelWho Is The First Black Korean / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Goldsplash(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Meet Korean-Nigerian Actress Bae YuJin From "The Moment The Heart Shines" Nov 3, 2021
"The Moment The Heart Shines" is a youth romance drama about 17-year-olds who are struggling in the digital world. The drama is filled with fresh faces and rising rookie actors that would make K-Drama fans curious. It also has familiar faces like K-Pop idol VICTON's SuBin.

One of the actresses that have fans curious is Bae YuJin. She made her K-Drama debut through "The Moment The Heart Shines" playing the support role of Lee SeoWoo.

Bae YuJin was born on Apr. 30, 2002. She is currently 19 years old and was born in Itaewon, Seoul. She is Korean-Nigerian with her mother being Korean and her father being Nigerian.

She grew up alongside the famous Korean-Nigerian model Han HyunMin. They have been friends since they were toddlers. He inspired her to become a model.

Before she was cast for her drama, she was actually well-known for modeling.

Bae YuJin has a tall figure at a height of 176cm, making her a fashion stylist's dream. She boasts an impressive modeling portfolio and has done multiple shows during Seoul Fashion Week, too. She is a model under SHS Model Management

However, it seems that "The Moment The Heart Shines" is the start of a budding acting career. You can check out a preview of Bae YuJin's acting here.

Meet Korean-Nigerian Actress Bae YuJin From "The Moment The Heart Shines"
https://www.kpopmap.com/meet-korean-nigerian-actress-bae-yujin-from-the-moment-the-heart-shines/

3 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
tall and pretty. Just like me

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by MarveworldG: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
This is cool
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by slipperyanus07: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
My love for korean girls no b here tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Memberclub(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2021
She's Pretty asFck shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by revived: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Omoooooooooooo

Shey I no go double up hustle make I go marry asian like this

E go be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Vulcanheph(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2021
I've gotta admit... She's attractive.

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by bigjackass: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
interesting..... so Nigerian men are also spreading their seeds in south korea cool

5 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by siofra(f): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
bigjackass:
interesting..... so Nigerian men are also spreading their seeds in south korea cool

Her mother is Nigerian.
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Mbataku96(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Am sure her father is of Igbo extract
She is one of our own
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Goldsplash(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Her mother is Nigerian.
It's her dad that is Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Where's Ned nwoko? There is a replacement for your Moroccan bae. Except that she's not totally fair in complexion
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Edozie4bc: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:
[i]tall and pretty. Just like me[/shut up
i]
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by solidmyk(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Those asian mama go don reason her skin tire, dem go just dey shout aigoo aigoo
But the lady cute sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one but she no Korean finish.
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Timagex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
The Nigeria father blood strong small to have reflected the black gene in her body system.

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by chukxie(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
solidmyk:
But the lady cute sha

Omo, you woke ooo!
Korean ajuma sabi shout aigoo aigoo like say their lives dey at stake. I bin dey Itaewon -dong2ga before. You dey Korea?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:
tall and pretty. Just like me

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Apreecauts: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Is it just me or does she have a little resemblance to Temi Otedola

5 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by solidmyk(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
chukxie:

Omo, you woke ooo!
Korean ajuma sabi shout aigoo aigoo like say their lives dey at stake. I bin dey Itaewon -dong2ga before. You dey Korea?
No baba, I Neva leave the chores of UAR before, grin I think na binge watching of korean movies make me fit predict that
South Korea has always been one of my dream countries I'll like to visit somedays sha
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Korean women don't have lips.
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by suffering: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her Igbo features are strong.

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by angelfallz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
A good number of South Koreans do plastic surgery.

slipperyanus07:
My love for korean girls no b here tongue tongue
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by BigYash: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Goldsplash:
It's her dad that is Nigerian.
Her grandparents are from Nigeria and Korea.. grin
This ur Monica looks familiar..
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by angelfallz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
I swear!!

solidmyk:
But the lady cute sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
She looks like Temi Otedola.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
solidmyk:
But the lady cute sha

Hahahaha! Na really aigoo aigoo. grin

Be like say you dey watch Kdrama wella.

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by khia: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerians and your worship of half-breeds!! undecided
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Numerouno94(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
She luks totally different in the second pics.
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Goldsplash(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saint Obi’s Wife Gets New Appointment! / See The Big Ass Of Princess Shyngle That Made Michael Essien Dump His Wife / Bbnaija Maria And Liquorose Nudes And Sextape Leaks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.