Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN (21276 Views)

Inflation Rate: Monetary Policies Yielding Desired Results, Says CBN / China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by olasquare: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Werey people......

Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by stan83: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author in Peter obi words, emefele is the only player that plays all the positions in a football game(,striker middle fielde, defender goal keeper etc. In other words he is a confused man!=ogododo post=107303081]

https://punchng.com/enaira-more-reliable-than-cryptocurrency-says-cbn/[/quote]
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Newton2024: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
No wonder MNK called Buhari an idiot.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by BBQZ: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
...just like the naira is more valuable than the dollar. Compound B.S
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by uchennaq(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
E naira is just a wallet. Why is the federal government comparing a wallet that you use to store your naira, just like opay wallet with cryptocurrency?
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Gigadot1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
This statement Will be denied by tomorrow.

Can someone remind me how much $1 was when Emefele took charge of CBN and how much it is now.

E naira ni
Wallet naira ko
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is exactly what they have told buhari..... And the dullard would suck it all in, as gospel truth.......
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by NessFortunate: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even Malami deals on the unreliable crypto currency, they will say another thing, and do another thing.
thats an epitome of hypocrisy from so called leaders. Shey na only them like beta thing?
Believe them at your peril. because if the advise is good, the government wouldn't tell us because they careless. #SMH
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Poleski: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Instead of focusing on making naira valuable, these idiots are busing chasing shadows!

How is this CBN e-naira nonsense different from e.g. First Bank app? Is the money you send from a Bank app not e-naira?

Banks already have their own wallet services. So what exactly does CBN e-naira offer that Banks don't already offer?
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Scammers! !!
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Sheriman(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2021
God go punish Federal Government, eNaira and CBN
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by PHOENIX12(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2021
This Guy is not well at all, useless app
I transfer 21 naira into the app just for testing and later transfer it back to my account up to now, the money is yet to land into my bank account.
No one should waste his time on that app. Because it's just like our normal bank app ��
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by calcal: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Buzx:
Why should I keep my money in enaira when I could just hold USDC and avoid hyperinflation.

The man is an agent of destruction.

Guys some airdrop is going on XRPL

I got some XRDOGE on 10/24/21 is now worth $10000, that's free money.

your e-naira won't give you that.

Try it out, it is free.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by asapants: 1:32am On Nov 04, 2021
They are just looking for a way to control the system..idgaf bout eKOBO
Mfkrs
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by random85: 2:09am On Nov 04, 2021
E-naira kill you there.arindin
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Rick9(m): 4:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Intellectual bankruptcy is a disease. Tufiakwa.
Comparing Blockchain technology to what.

SMH
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by menwongo(m): 4:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Poleski:
Instead of focusing on making naira valuable, these idiots are busing chasing shadows!

How is this CBN e-naira nonsense different from e.g. First Bank app? Is the money you send from a Bank app not e-naira?

Banks already have their own wallet services. So what exactly does CBN e-naira offer that Banks don't already offer?
Until they stop printing fiat, it's a big mistake
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/enaira-more-reliable-than-cryptocurrency-says-cbn/

Digital currency (eNaira) is more reliable than cryptocurrency which is not regulated.

what a statement ?

he did nt even know what is cryptocurrency? or what was the purpose it was created for
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by BeardedMeat(m): 5:04am On Nov 04, 2021
BlackfireX:
Oga cbn I am a diehard pmb ...

But this one eeehhh, e no follow saam saam
Do you still have cows for sale?
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by ghettochild(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Useless folks with no future plans
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Ashirioluwa: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok bro I hear you
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by ddeola: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Even the original naira is not as reliable as crypto how much less a caricature e-currency undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by space9880: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2021
enaira is good and a welcome development but it should never be compared to cryptos. Cryptocurrency is millions of years ahead.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Onims1(f): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2021
inoki247:
Yea cause E naira dey stable laik Agege bread abi..

Stupid people nd confused people wallet wey no add Value to someones life ordinary Opay wallet beta pass E naira sef cos dere is a possibility u will get intrest when you lock your funds in there....

But this shitty E naira I neva even know which impact e fit add to someones life.

Abeg no let them ban Opay too o, let them (FG) know you are joking with this your talk abeg.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by KaluwisxPRO: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I don't understand..
Is e-naira not meant to be cryptocurrency?

It is a cryptocurrency so long as it is built on the blockchain technology. But these f00ls wants to use grammar to deceive their gullible supporters because they’ve jumped faster than their Shadow to ban crypto, now they cannot call E-Naira a cryptocurrency that it is being in the blockchain technology.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by King44(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Mark this day this shitty corrupt enaira would end in less than 5 years. A waste. I knew for sure that the gvt knows nothing about crypto so they gave you a wallet that won't add value to your life...

While those foreign news agencies know publicizing what they know nothing about
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by bukarolz: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
The aim of cryptocurrency is decentralisation. Stop making fool of yourself Mr Okwuosa. Blockchain technology has smart contract at the centre without which nothing can be done.

Believe it or not, AI + Blockchain + IoT is here to dominate. Keep crying a river. Digital money ko!
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by Bigchristo: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/enaira-more-reliable-than-cryptocurrency-says-cbn/
Thats a big lie, Naira is the most unreliable currency in the commercial markets and foreign exchange rates, E-Naira can’t appreciate when the mother currency is depreciating commercial markets and foreign exchange rates, the reasons why crypto currency’s appreciate is as a result of dollars Doing well in international trades and foreign exchange rates, believe this people at your own risk.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by yemmywesey(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Cbn and emefiele are idiots and clowns. Big companies are going into block chain and metaverse technology. Youths in developed countries will make money seemlessly with just their laptop and smartphones legally.
But here in Nigeria cbn want to fund ruga and universities that will be offering degrees in islamic studies, religious studies, local government studies but will never invest in initiating a college that will be offering degrees or certifications in web development, NFT minting , NFT auction, cryptocurrency blockchain technology, metaverse, crypto and forex trading principles etc.
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by BlackfireX: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Do you still have cows for sale?

Yes...

Why??
Re: Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN by BeardedMeat(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
BlackfireX:

Yes...

Why??
Just thinking aloud. You stopped advertising.

What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC / Total Staff Returns N108k To Customer Who Forgot His Money At Ilorin Station