Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization (25218 Views)

John Adaigbe: UNIBEN's First Student Ever With Matric. Number 001 / South African Undergraduate Arrives Her Matric Dance In A Coffin. PHOTOS / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by muheeb01(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2021
This country just get as e be can't stop laughing...who does that
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by xeju: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by alphaRego01(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Mumu.

The nysc u wan go,how much wey be de total payment after a year,wey go make court award u 100m?? Waste of sperm
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Badsod(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Corruption at it peak! Na wa o
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2021
When I first saw this news, I was like… how possible in UNN because I know that it’s not possible but I now understand that it’s an affiliate institution.
UNN must punish this ‘yeye’ school to teach others to sit up to their responsibility.
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by airsaylongcome: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
Pls can someone explain the legibility of affiliated school/course

You say what?

Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Salako01(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Commentor:
Because she's Yoruba they want to use their clannish ways on her.

That's right I said it.

Because that's how you idiots sound each time.

Simple court case way we wan see how e wan go, u don carry your agbaya tribal mentality enter am grin
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Thosyn12(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2021
StrongandMighty:
These has a whole lot to do with jamb and nysc not UNN,she should make her findings properly

What are u saying?

Is it jamb that issue matric number for student
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Rimsd(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Our education system is a mess, that was how my matric number was given to a lady when I went to take my GST exam it was the lady's name that was showing instead of mine...
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Emday(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Thank you jare...

It's really appalling....someone was supposed to be mobilized for NYSC, and she was not. Only to find out someone else used her matric number. And you say she's making a mountain out of nothing.
I'm sure the poor girl must have run helter skelter to find solution before resorting to taking it up legally.

And I can only imaging the kind of lackadaisical responses she must have gotten while being passed from office to office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Pchizy: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I wish this one can cash out on those incompetent animals. This is a good case.
I wish it's that Dean that say he will make sure that girl that was twerking gets expelled and prosecuted that makes that error or made the swarp

Kai, to everyone here, try to read through first.
And understand properly.
I know UNN award the degree and is extensively accountable through the proper channel, via the said college.

The school is Yaba College of technology (affiliated to UNN) located in Lagos.

Just saying this for clarification purposes.

Nonetheless, her matter should be looked into.
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by desmag1(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2021
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME IN LAUTECH EEE IN 2014/2015. I TRIED ALL MEANS, I EVEN MET WITH THE VC BECAUSE OF THIS, ALL WAS NEGATIVE. I DON LEAVE THE NYSC FOR DEM. I GO STILL SUE DEM ONE DAY IF I DON GET THEIR TIME.

Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Pchizy: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Commentor:
Because she's Yoruba they want to use their clannish ways on her.

That's right I said it.

Because that's how you idiots sound each time.

Sentiment can cause a lot.
Only if we will learn to first, be rational in all.
Tribalism is truly a challenge.

The said school is Yaba College of technology (affiliated to UNN) located in Lagos.

Just saying this for clarification purposes.

Nonetheless, her matter should be looked into
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by luqhas100(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Someone must have bought her information from the school

100million small, if to say na me eh 50billion go drop from una pocket.....
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by mapet: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
Pls can someone explain the legibility of affiliated school/course

If you write it bolder the "legibility" will need no explanation wink
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Chulluko(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

It might be one Aboki that used her matric number. Yeye school
Nsukka no dey for Kano gullible IPOB clown in disguise
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Baawaa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chulluko:
Nsukka no dey for Kano gullible IPOB clown in disguise
Because the school is in Enugu,aboki control Nigeria now
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by edoairways: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Must people sue over small issues ? It's an error and they'd correct it. Period!
They sue so as to correct certain abnormalities we consider normal. If that student had faked her certificate, it will be a different story entirely. She might be cooling off in prison
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by ebukason3(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I wish this one can cash out on those incompetent animals. This is a good case.
I wish it's that Dean that say he will make sure that girl that was twerking gets expelled and prosecuted that makes that error or made the swarp
Take it easy, it's an affiliate , not the main school.
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Dyke15(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Same thing dat happened to my departmrntal gal over here in Michael Okpara University Umudike
Re: Ogunbamowo Damilola Abigail To Sue UNN Over Her Matric Number, NYSC Mobilization by Starships4u(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Just Imagine the Trauma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, Plans Increased Media Engagement / New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.