Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning (1281 Views)

Please Advice My Elder Brother And His Wife. / How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / Pls Advice: My Baby Mama Want To Leave With Our 10month Old Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you even realize what eating the Last supper even means or is for?? undecided
TF is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Chevrolet076:
Hope the ADHD can be treated undecided

It can not be cured but it can be managed with the use of medication.

This medication will help to correct a lot of those symptoms and make you live a normal life again but you are gonna be on it for the rest of your life if you don't want a relapse.
Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by Saintmary(f): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Dropme:
Good afternoon y'all

Please I need urgent solutions or rather advice because I'm getting scared.

I recently noticed I easily forget things, like sometimes when in afternoon I just suddenly remember I have not eaten breakfast, then I start to doubt if I have eaten or not, to the extent that I don't even remember what I ate.

Also when I see calls, I always try to recall who is d person calling me despite seeing the name, infact most of my contacts I don't remember some of them when going through it, it takes time before I remember.

Also I forget days of the week, like I'm talking about when i sleep on Sunday and i wake up the next day, I totally forget which day it is, I will need to ask people around or I take my time before I gain my senses.

Sometimes also, I miss important appointments because I totally forget them, infact if I'm called to be reminded I will still think deeply before I can recollect.

Sometimes, I even forget I have a kid, not until he shows up beside me. There was a particular day I forgot to pick him up at school, it was his teacher who brought him home around 6:30 in d evening, it was until then I remembered I have a son. And it's not once but uncountable times.

And even many more issues like that, that I can't even remember presently.

These things are affecting me already, I feel it's not ordinary. I need a solution before I forget something that will destroy me totally.

Please note that, this things started happening few months ago, I was thinking maybe it's because I'm always in deep thought about lot of things or what could easily cause it and how can I treat it?

Please I need ur inputs.

Mods kindly help me push to frontpage.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

If you are female it could be baby brain.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.abc.net.au/article/9324664&ved=2ahUKEwi7kNL-h_7zAhUOkhQKHWXZCMQQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0UoXdKYbPBWGfIWo2Ib0HH&ampcf=1
Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by demoBaba: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Dropme:
Good afternoon y'all

Please I need urgent solutions or rather advice because I'm getting scared.

I recently noticed I easily forget things, like sometimes when in afternoon I just suddenly remember I have not eaten breakfast, then I start to doubt if I have eaten or not, to the extent that I don't even remember what I ate.

Also when I see calls, I always try to recall who is d person calling me despite seeing the name, infact most of my contacts I don't remember some of them when going through it, it takes time before I remember.

Also I forget days of the week, like I'm talking about when i sleep on Sunday and i wake up the next day, I totally forget which day it is, I will need to ask people around or I take my time before I gain my senses.

Sometimes also, I miss important appointments because I totally forget them, infact if I'm called to be reminded I will still think deeply before I can recollect.

Sometimes, I even forget I have a kid, not until he shows up beside me. There was a particular day I forgot to pick him up at school, it was his teacher who brought him home around 6:30 in d evening, it was until then I remembered I have a son. And it's not once but uncountable times.

And even many more issues like that, that I can't even remember presently.

These things are affecting me already, I feel it's not ordinary. I need a solution before I forget something that will destroy me totally.

Please note that, this things started happening few months ago, I was thinking maybe it's because I'm always in deep thought about lot of things or what could easily cause it and how can I treat it?

Please I need ur inputs.

Mods kindly help me push to frontpage.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

How did you remember all this write up?
Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by VicUkegbu(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Hm.. I don't know about short or long term memory loss. What I know is, memory loss is memory loss. The only place I've seen people regain their lost memories is in movies.

I once worked with a guy, my chairman's son who lost his memory in a fatal accident he had abroad. He couldn't remember anyone. He had to be constantly reminded that these are his parents or siblings. His girlfriend left because he didn't recognize her any longer.

12 years after the accident was when I met and worked with him. Even ats at then, it was still affecting him. Everyday, I have to remind him this was the clothe he wore yesterday and he'll be like I'll change it tomorrow.

He may be eating and suddenly called to the chairmans office. He'll cover the food and keep somewhere. If I was there when he kept the food, I'll be the one to remind him to continue with his food otherwise, that food will rot there. And when you ask, he'll be like, I'm not the one. Hmm..

This was a once brilliant American big boy the father trained abroad. Came out with distinctions and was living large abroad before the accident.
Now, you have to teach him stuff like a baby. He doesn't even know how much he has in his account anymore.

His wicked elder brother who used to bow to him was now taking advantage of this guys condition. When they pay him, the elder brother will borrow his salary and never pay back and this guy won't even remember to ask.

Abeg, ops case is different.

Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by Chevrolet076(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

It can not be cured but it can be managed with the use of medication.

This medication will help to correct a lot of those symptoms and make you live a normal life again but you are gonna be on it for the rest of your life if you don't want a relapse.

What the fvck

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by NarcissistKing(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Visit a neurologist or psychiatrist.
Re: Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning by NarcissistKing(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2021
dingbang:
Go and take holy communion

Why not say he should visit Bethlehem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best Do I Punish My Mum? / Sold HD TV / What Is Your Biggest Decision In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.