Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw (1139 Views)

Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2021
a woman went all the way from the village to visit her son(married) in the city unannounced, but when she reach she discovered that her daughter inlaw is on flight mode with her whenever her son had gone to work but she never care.

just one day after the son went to work drama started. the daughter inlaw after bathing her kid baby was singing and playing with her baby(as the nature of women is)

[modified]

but immediately her mother inlaw entered the sitting room she change the song to discussion, asking her little baby if he came with his transport money because daddy no get money

What Will You Do If You Are The Mother Inlaw?
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Jackyz: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Adapted from "tales of lies....1789

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Jackyz:
Adapted from "tales of lies....1789
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Foodqueen(f): 4:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Name of the movie pleasell

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Saintmary(f): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:
a woman went all the way from the village to visit her son(married) in the city unannounced, but when she reach she discovered that her daughter inlaw is on flight mode with her whenever her son had gone to work but she never care.

just one day after the son went to work drama started. the daughter inlaw after bathing her kid baby was singing as she baby sat him
[translated]

daughter inlaw:[singing] are you well prepared? are you well prepared?
this your coming are you well prepared?
mybaby you need money, are you well prepared.
e be like say my baby no bring money o! are you sure you are well prepared?

Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill, the woman is singing to her child, you are looking for meanings.

Ordinary singing, a wife cannot do in her husband's house. I wonder why she married you people sef.
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by ahnie: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2021
I don't even understand the story sef

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Saintmary:

Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill, the woman is singing to her child, you are looking for meanings.

Ordinary singing, a wife cannot do in her husband's house. I wonder why she married you people sef.
na herself she go marry?

tell her this and become her everlasting enemy na
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even understand the story sef

maybe its because am not a good writer.

the woman visit her son naim the daughter inlaw de idomatically sing for her baby child de ask whether the baby carry im money come?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by ahnie: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:

maybe its because am not a good writer.

the woman visit her son naim the daughter inlaw de idomatically sing for her baby child de ask whether the baby carry im money come?
I still don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Nobody understands this your story, OP. You're merely trying to create a scenario where there's none.
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
ahnie:

I still don't get it.

[modified]

its not easy translating a song ethnically sang to english. i've made it clearer

go and re_read it you may understand it this time.
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Nobody understands this your story, OP. You're merely trying to create a scenario where there's none.

i've modified it. you may understand it better now than earlier

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by ahnie: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:

[modified]

its not easy translating a song ethnically sang to english. i've made it clearer

go and re_read it you may understand it this time.

Ok.
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by ahnie: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2021
So what then is Mama's problem?
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:

just one day after the son went to work drama started. the daughter inlaw after bathing her kid baby was singing and playing with her baby(as the nature of women is)

[modified]

but immediately her mother inlaw entered the sitting room she change the song to discussion, asking her little baby if he came with his transport money because daddy no get money

Ija lo de, ni orin di owe..... Tackle the issue from the root.... I sha hope mama did not badmouth the wife to her son, and the son go tell him wife out of love, now wife dey deal with mama codedly? And why will she visit unannounced? we women sef, our wahala too much...
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
ahnie:
So what then is Mama's problem?
Lol....mama knows the mockery song is meant for her..... but why will mama visit unannounced sef? because its her son house? does she know if her son is buoyant enough to take care of someone else at that moment? why will the wife sef act pained and start singing? can't she pretend? as far as the son doesn't ask her for money to take care of his mother....

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by dacblogger: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol ,if she no carry transport me ND una no wan give am transport fare...she will now start living with you guys na grin cheesy
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2021
If I was the mother in law, I will simply sing out that "my son will give me transport money, or I'll tell my husband to send it" very simple,

By the way, the daughter in law is childish, petty, and dumb for trying to start up unnecessary rift.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by cococandy(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Of course the DIL is trying to start trouble.
Because what does a baby need money for? And the baby didn’t come visiting so why would she be asking the baby if it came with any money? It’s obvious she’s stylishly referring to her MIL. Some people can be underhanded sha.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
If I were the mother in-law, I would ask her directly who the song was meant for, 'cause it's definitely not for the baby.
If I were the patient type, I'd simply ignore her, but since I'm not, I'd confront her disrespecting ass. cheesy

Se mo wa fe gba oko mo e l'owo ni? O de fara buruku b'ale! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Ogamysamo: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:
If I were the mother in-law, I would ask her directly who the song was meant for, 'cause it's definitely not for the baby. cheesy

Se mo wa gba oko mo e l'owo ni? O de fara buruku b'ale!
cheesy
Adon Lost For That Last Part O!
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Adon Lost For That Last Part O!

It's just a "diplomatic" way of telling her to calm down. lipsrsealed
Olorun o ni je ki a ri esu. smiley
Re: What Happened Between A Woman And Her Daughter Inlaw by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:
If I were the mother in-law, I would ask her directly who the song was meant for, 'cause it's definitely not for the baby.
If I were the patient type, I'd simply ignore her, but since I'm not, I'd confront her disrespecting ass. cheesy

Se mo wa fe gba oko mo e l'owo ni? O de fara buruku b'ale! cheesy

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Financial Help / The Vegetable 3L Oil I Bought 6k. Who Send Me / I'd Rather Stay In Prison For A Century Than Play By These Transgender Rules....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.