Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Jokes As E Dey Hot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes As E Dey Hot (674 Views)

As E Dey Hot! A Must Read / Oya Memes Don Land As E Dy Hot / As E Dey Hot Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes As E Dey Hot by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Sit back relax and laugh your hearts out.

*Na only for Naija wey blind man fit recognize fake currency

*Chai!!..These days,even destiny helpers must to knack kpekus before they help you

*Some people wicked Ehn..how can u use somebody's stretch marks to explain erosion

*Tall girls standing and pressing phone in the night will be looking like street light

*I heard that short people can do backflips and gymnastics under their bed.

* Africans will never rest. Even after they die, they still have to work as ancestors

*Bros..you wear boxers for one month without changing. And u go church dey clean chair before you sit down.

*You be house boy and you dey play AM THE BOSS by Rick Ross...Na bomb dey ur head

*Nigerians sweep their yard like
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

*Welcome to Nigeria where ministers, governors, senators and even president blame government

*You give beggar money come dey collect change.. Nigerians hmmmmm

*I saw two fat girls singing 'I can't wait to fly'...People of God, abeg have u ever seen elephant and hippopotamus flying before?

*It's only a Nigerian that will be watching a movie and be talking to the actor like 'Mumu walk fast, they are coming' grin

*Those guys that always turn back to look at a lady's bom bom. Don't worry, you'll soon turn to pillar of salt kiss

*All those prefects that always seize our ball when we were in school..How fa na. Hope u are now working with FIFA undecided

*All the slim girls on Nairaland should gather. I need broom. grin

*Your mother is praying for you to have long life, and you're at ur boyfriend's house shouting *Oh yes baby kill me*..Yu well??

Thanks for reading. Appreciate my work by liking and commenting pls. grin wink

More jokes loading.......

2 Likes

Re: Jokes As E Dey Hot by ezeudo72: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jokes As E Dey Hot by ayoola23p: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Was Sentenced To Jail / Men Never Listen! / Give Him A Push!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.