Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform (714 Views)

How To Cure Finger Nail Infections / Finger Nail Infection HELP / Beware! That Plastic Surgery Can Deform You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform by olajideolajide(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello Nairaland,
Please what could be disease or cause of this my nail, whenever, some people see my nail they asked me different question like do you have hole in your heart, heart disease, your Genotype, etc. Recently I visited Hospital and one Doctor seen my finger nail, and started saying different medical language which I didn't understand,the only thing I grab is 'severe' something, Immediately I asked him what he meant but he just said I should leave that, and asked me of my Genotype and also it I'm feeling any pain in my stomach. Which I said No pain.
Please doctors in the house help me out. Are mine sick or having any disease that can be link to this kind of nail.

Note: this is the way I am born with the finger nail likewise my leg nails.

Re: Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform by NobleSeed(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Even the doctor way you go meet seif seems not to have a solution to your problem
Just chill jare ,as far the hand is fetching you money in this buhari regime just sail on nothing is wrong boss...
If you're sceptical you can run tests shal.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform by falcon01: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2021
It's one disease like this, but I've forgotten what it's called

1 Like

Re: Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Young man, your finger is showing clinical sign called Finger Clubbing and it is common in severe disease conditions like Heart diseases, Liver diseases, lung cancer, cystic fibrosis, Immuno suppression etc.

I will advise you to go to General Hospital closest to you so that they find out the real cause.

I wish you the best.
Re: Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform by frozen70(f): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Check your parents and siblings if anyone of them have similar finger nails like yours

(1) (Reply)

Is Snail Good For Kidney Patient / Please Need Suggestions On New Website Content? / Beware, List Of Scam Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.