Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? (1041 Views)

5 Sure Rules For Wearing Men’s Suit / Imported Exclusive And New Turkish Designer Men's Suit 10k / Men Suit/ Blazer Cutting And Sewing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by TeamLeader(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Have you ordered any cloth and they delivered the exact what you really want. Pls share and how can I order this kind of suit online with 6 buttons kind of design.

Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by TeamLeader(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
I saw this on AliExpress but am skeptical about it. Moreover am looking for deep blue colour or purple color

Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by house10s: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
am waiting for what he order vs what he got.

see d price n ask ur self how far

2 Likes

Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by sben2308(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hi chat me up on 08112099000 with ur size and suit color ,will sew exactly this for u and make it fitted .Deliver within 2weeks
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by TeamLeader(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
sben2308:
Hi chat me up on 08112099000 with ur size and suit color ,will sew exactly this for u and make it fitted .Deliver within 2weeks

Like the picture above to sow it's like how much
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by sben2308(m): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2021
TeamLeader:

Like the picture above to sow it's like how much

With material 38k
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by TeamLeader(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2021
sben2308:

With material 38k

Ah bro. Is it because of the sewing ? My budget is 20 - 25k for the ready made o. 38k too much for me now bro country hard gan
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by sben2308(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2021
TeamLeader:

Ah bro. Is it because of the sewing ? My budget is 20 - 25k for the ready made o. 38k too much for me now bro country hard gan

Bro I can't oo cuz how much is material and it's not just any materials ooo and not 2yards ooo ,pls the best I know I can do for u is 35k last pls .Also what color do u have in mind but If u want my opinion will say carton color,deep brown,royal blue alwz stands out .
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by TeamLeader(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
sben2308:

Bro I can't oo cuz how much is material and it's not just any materials ooo and not 2yards ooo ,pls the best I know I can do for u is 35k last pls .Also what color do u have in mind but If u want my opinion will say carton color,deep brown,royal blue alwz stands out .

That's way out of my budget bro. Later I might mention you here tho
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by sben2308(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2021
TeamLeader:

That's way out of my budget bro. Later I might mention you here tho

Hmmmmm bro if u will pay 30k lemme sew u d suit and pls na 2weeks oooo for delivery .Let me have ur color also .

Upon delivery I dey 100% sure u do reason me cuz my clothes na fitted he go b for u
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by rastaLivity: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
sben2308:

do you have sample?and your location?

1 Like

Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by sben2308(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
rastaLivity:
do you have sample?and your location?

Yes I do ,will even show u present work self and location is ikorodu
Contact is 08112099000 .
Chat me up so I can send you pix ,thanks
Re: Can I Order This Kind Of Men's Suit Online? by Chinaplate: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
When choosing a suit, I focus on comfort and appearance. I am very picky about this because I often go to business meetings and I need a proper business look. A comfortable suit is an stretch suit in which it will be convenient to move around, sign documents and work. Many different companies fell under my hand, but I found my favorite. You may have experienced this problem too, and I hope I can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fashion Goods Directly From From China To Nigeria / Nice Suit And Location / Which State Is Least Racist And Low For Gun Crime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.