Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa (30805 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by jeffrey04(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
His Majesty Ogiame ATUWATSE III visit the H.E Ifeanyi Okowa at the State House today.
Asaba felt what it means to be an itsekiri, the cultural and colourful display of the die heard itsekiri was very much noticed.

The Itsekiriness of the people who came to welcome our King Ogiame ATUWATSE III was joyous, All thanks to the Itsekiri Asaba Community.

God Bless the long
Long may you live
Ogiame Suo ooo

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Urbanchampion: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
It should have been the other way round. Monarchs should stop cheapening their stools.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by jeffrey04(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
More pictures

My topic finally hit from page.
Wow

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by jeffrey04(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:
It should have been the othervwaybroind

The Governor has visited the palace on a congratulatory visit, this time the Olu is in Asaba for developmental purposes.
He has toured round the kingdom and has seen some abandoned projects.
His visit is to know what is the cause and how the community can help fast track those projects

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Kasco(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Olu wea I feel say he get level, why not put okowa on call and tell him you want to see him urgently… The western ways don cast out original system.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Urbanchampion: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
jeffrey04:

The Governor has visited the palace on a congratulatory visit, this time the Olu is in Asaba for developmental purposes.
He has toured round the kingdom and has seen some abandoned projects.
His visit is to know what is the cause and how the community can help fast track those projects
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by MRDEE01: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
The youths are stepping into leadership positions.
It remains the political arena.

But I do not get that our nairaland yooooots will be campaigning for ancient men who have finished living there lives.

Lalasticlala for president 2023
grin

7 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Raymond0008(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:
It should have been the other way round. Monarchs should stop cheapening their stools.
How you guys reason still surprise me, in age is okowa not older than him? For him to enjoy his throne, it’s when a new governor is elected. Same goes to Edo and all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Raymond0008(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kasco:
Olu wea I feel say he get level, why not put okowa on call and tell him you want to see him urgently.
Put a governor that install him on call lol. You guys are funny!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Urbanchampion: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Raymond0008:
Put a governor that install him on call lol. You guys are funny!
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by money121(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by slawormiir: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Monarchy visiting all Tom, dick and harry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by iluvdonjazzy: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mheeen this governor ugly Sha o, he even ugly pas Oshiomhole and Obaseki put together.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Hotzone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by babyfaceafrica: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Raymond0008:
How you guys reason still surprise me, in age is okowa not older than him? For him to enjoy his throne, it’s when a new governor is elected. Same goes to Edo and all.
in the olden days, monarchy surpasses age... Even head of states kneel before Kings. Seems all Kings beg governors now. Monarchy has been rubbished. gods no longer have a say in who becomes king, na governors and money men

11 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by twilliamx(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
They both look unhappy..

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by TotoGame(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kasco:
Olu wea I feel say he get level, why not put okowa on call and tell him you want to see him urgently.

So that okowa will dethrone him bah and believe me nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by MA23: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who command respect more?
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by ranamatt: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Desmondkk123: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
He had done well

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:
correct..obasanjo, a whole ex president went to this man coronation and even knelt for him shocked This is one major reason I respect Oba
of Benin undecided

8 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Layame4: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Olu of Warri wey dey always wan show himself

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
in the olden days, monarchy surpasses age... Even head of states kneel before Kings. Seems all Kings beg governors now. Monarchy has been rubbished. gods no longer have a say in who becomes king, na governors and money men
you can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by blackpanda: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
I respect the olu more

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Badgers14: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
That second picture tho, were they quarreling ?

cheesy grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Edeki32r:
Ok

go and win the money

we don want, shebi it yave finish? win the money
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by otivere: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Everything is losing value. His father wouldn't try such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
TotoGame:

So that okowa will dethrone him bah and believe me nothing will happen
shatap Dia! Dethrone who undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by princejayy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ogiame Suo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by Tomahawk99(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:
The governor pays his bills.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ancient City Of Benin: Our Bronze Heritage In Pictures / Eziagu Festival Of Heritage Records Impressive Cultural Exhibitions, Masquerades / And To Which Language Do These Famous Naija Expressions Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.