Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? (1754 Views)

NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by Stycon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello Friends,

Kindly assist with the format and what to expect for PWC experience hire online assessment. It's for 30 minutes. This is to help prepare accordingly.

Test is for this week. Any hint?

Thank you
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by Stycon(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Please help o

54 views but no comment cry
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by poxibility: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Stycon:
Hello Friends,

Kindly assist with the format and what to expect for PWC experience hire online assessment. It's for 30 minutes. This is to help prepare accordingly.

Test is for this week. Any hint?

Thank you

How was your assessment?

I also got an invite from PwC for 30 minutes experience hire online assessment slated for this week.

Please any hint on what to expect?

Thank you.
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by FactualSpeech: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Got same, when is your test scheduled for?

poxibility:

How was your assessment?

I also got an invite from PwC for 30 minutes experience hire online assessment slated for this week.

Thank you.
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by Stycon(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
poxibility:

How was your assessment?

Thank you.

Well, I wasn't asking for me. I was asking for a friend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to ask her details of assessment yet.
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by och12(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hi Stycon and Poxibility, I'm still expecting a response from them since I applied.
Please what roles did you apply for, if you are yet to do the assessment, I can assist if it's audit.
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by Stycon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
och12:
Hi Stycon and Poxibility, I'm still expecting a response from them since I applied.
Please what roles did you apply for, if you are yet to do the assessment, I can assist if it's audit.

It was actually a friend who applied that I was making enquire for and it was for regulatory and compliance unit
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by pecky34: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=och12 post=107862993]Hi Stycon and Poxibility, I'm still expecting a response from them since I applied.
Please what roles did you apply for, if you are yet to do the assessment, I can assist if it's audit.[/quote

Hi pls I recently got an invite for experienced hire role to take an online 30mins assessment
I’ll like to know what to expect thanks
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by GiantStrides11: 8:16am On May 19, 2023
For experience hire pwc aptitude test questions and answers, send me a mail on impeccablegee@gmail.com
Re: PWC Experienced Hire Online Assessment Test - What to expect? by tunydaves: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
I wrote PWC experience hire (test) this year May, buy I am waiting for a proceed of my success. Anyone has received?

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! / NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Is Back To Processing Again / How To Make Your First N100,000 This 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.