Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) (232 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / Possible Solution To Paypal Withdraw To Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) by Rehope: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Good morning my fellow Nigerians. It's a bad thing to borrow something with the intention of not returning it. Some people indulge in the habit of borrowing money and don't want to pay back which is very bad. May be somethings are not right with the two parties involved. After my little research I came up this few observation:

1- Nigeria works on 30 days monthly payment system,in my opinion why grant a loan of 7 days validity to someone that will only be paid at the end of the month ?

2- To be sincere a man in need will hardly reject any offer/condition giving him/her at that moment of need, so most people don't the conditions.

3- To be sincere the interests are to high, for example 6400 to pay 10,500 within 7 days. This may only leads to the borrower looking for another online loan to pay the previous one and if care is not taken he/she may end up in web of bad debts.

4- Why not contact the guarantor and make tangible enquires and confirmation before giving out the loan. Instead of sending messages to the defaulters contacts you rather reach the guarantors ( which I believe it's a most to provide during the registration ).
I don't know how effective the method of sending messages to their contacts have been because I personally have received many messages from these loan app claiming that people I don't even have their contacts is on run with company money, I just delete such messages.

I conclusion, I think these online loans should work on the loan duration and interest, also maybe they should do it like palmpay easy buy where as the phone is attached to the account and mostly hard to discard without balancing the payment.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) by KashApp: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Rehope:
Good morning my fellow Nigerians. It's a bad thing to borrow something with the intention of not returning it. Some people indulge in the habit of borrowing money and don't want to pay back which is very bad. May be somethings are not right with the two parties involved. After my little research I came up this few observation:

1- Nigeria works on 30 days monthly payment system,in my opinion why grant a loan of 7 days validity to someone that will only be paid at the end of the month ?

2- To be sincere a man in need will hardly reject any offer/condition giving him/her at that moment of need, so most people don't the conditions.

3- To be sincere the interests are to high, for example 6400 to pay 10,500 within 7 days. This may only leads to the borrower looking for another online loan to pay the previous one and if care is not taken he/she may end up in web of bad debts.

4- Why not contact the guarantor and make tangible enquires and confirmation before giving out the loan. Instead of sending messages to the defaulters contacts you rather reach the guarantors ( which I believe it's a most to provide during the registration ).
I don't know how effective the method of sending messages to their contacts have been because I personally have received many messages from these loan app claiming that people I don't even have their contacts is on run with company money, I just delete such messages.

I conclusion, I think these online loans should work on the loan duration and interest, also maybe they should do it like palmpay easy buy where as the phone is attached to the account and mostly hard to discard without balancing the payment.

Peace
Lemme just talk about the bolded... You know, in a situation where you desperately need cash and you decided to borrow from them...they will of course show you the duration and the interest but my brother, many of these loan apps are stealing from their customers by trick.

You apply for a loan of 6400 to pay 10500 and once you repay back after 7days....if you now want to apply for another loan, they will give you another offer of maybe 7200 and increase only the interest to maybe 14k. You will only notice huge increase on interest but put small change on the loan. If you doubt me, try some of them.
Re: Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) by Rootprof(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
The duration is too small and with what the person above said if true then they're not helping their customers rather indirectly robbing them.

In all just avoid all this online loan. The economy is hard for real but God no go shame us
Re: Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) by danniyal(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓Download superbackup from playstore
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓delete all your real contacts from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Government Office Turned Aboki Shop / 5 Things To Consider Before Starting A Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.