Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue (2196 Views)

How Do I Boost My Internet Connectivity. / Tutorial On How To Make Firefox Super Fast. For Those With Slow Connectivity / Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by bluehorizo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello gurus in the house.My travail started since March when i bought the Izap@ flexi. I was so happy and rejoiced at my new acquisition.
I could not get to use it on that same date until the following day. Alas! Connectivity became the problem. I took it outside my house and into the next and 3rd street where i finally found one.

I have reported this issue times without number to the Starcomms customer care service but nothing has been done about it.

I want to know what can be done to get signal/connectivity in my house. Is there something that can be done.

It is so frustrating having to take my modem and computer around all the time in search of signal.

Positive response pls.
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by femi4: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
Wats ur location? I ve been using starcomm izap for over 3yrs now without issues with them
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by octar6: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
it has to do with your location.
u would have inquired from them if their network covers your area.
In all starcomms is rubbish,I have bein usin starcomms izap for 3years now.the network in managable for browsin but very pathetic for downloading.
It takes me over 3hrs to download 50mb of data with the so called evdo which is widely believed to be a 3g network.My brodas mtn fastlink  does 50mb data downloads in about  12mins. so compare it yourself.
Least I forget,I stay in PH.
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by femi4: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2011
octar6:

it has to do with your location.
u would have inquired from them if their network covers your area.
In all starcomms is rubbish,I have bein usin starcomms izap for 3years now.the network in managable for browsin but very pathetic for downloading.
It takes me over 3hrs to download 50mb of data with the so called evdo which is widely believed to be a 3g network.My brodas mtn fastlink  does 50mb data downloads in about  12mins
Its a different story here in lag,mtn SLOW link is pure rubbish while starcomm blaze with speed
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by obraye: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
It has to do with their coverage in your area.Go to their office and inquire if your area is covered by there network.Starcomms use to be the best in Port Harcourt but now they are getting worst by the day.Looking for a better alternative here in Port Harcourt.I just wish swift 4g is here
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by octar6: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^
am with u on this.If swift gets 2 ph,I will be the 1st to get it.starcomms is pure rubbish. angry
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by bluehorizo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Vsat Solution For Bank Branches / Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? / How Do One Use A Satellite Receiver For Free Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.