Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Learn How To Buy Goods From China With As Low As ₦10,000, Shipped To Your Door - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Buy Goods From China With As Low As ₦10,000, Shipped To Your Door (304 Views)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ / (china)with The Purchase Of An Amazon Gift Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy Goods From China With As Low As ₦10,000, Shipped To Your Door by Anaele4chukwu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hello NL.

This is actually my first post and maybe not the last.

In this post, I'll be teaching us how to import goods from China with as low as ₦10,000 and have it shipped to our doorstep without paying any extra fee.

Goods sold in China are outrightly cheap and when sold in Nigeria, you can get x5 of your capital in less than a month.

If you always visit Facebook, you will agree with me that there are products you see being advertised, when you ask for the price, you will hear something like 15k or 25k. Then you will ask yourself "is it this small stuff that I'll spend such amount buying?"

When you look at comment section, you will find hundreds of people placing orders.

This is because, the goods being advertised are scarce and adorable. So, people tends to go for it immediately.

Some of the goods you see in online is not even upto 2k but when shipped to you, you can sell it upto 10k. You can imagine.

Look at Example 1 i represented in a picture below.

It is really what it is.

Most times, you may not need to have high knowledge on buying and selling, to be successful in this business.

People always ask to know the kind of business they can start with a particular amount of money. But unfortunately, they end up losing their money.

But this one, you can hardly lose money. Unless you don't want want to sell.

You can make use of your WhatsApp status, Facebook story or insta story to advertise your products faster.

Also, if you have knowledge on Facebook ads, you can use it.

OK. Let's begin.
I may not say all here, but I'll try my best.

One of the places I buy things as cheap as anything, is at Aliexpress. That's where I took the screenshot on example one.

When you check the price of the product on the picture and relate it to how much its been sold here in Nigeria, you will get a glimpse of what I'm saying here.

At Aliexpress, you don't need to have any Agent or pay exorbitant fees to receive your goods. Infact, most sellers sends your goods to you FREE OF CHARGE.

In example 2, I showed you the two shipping methods you can use. The first on is Aliexpress standard shipping. This one can be upto 2 dollars or something but remember it is added to the main money. So its not expensive.
The second one is free.

On the shipping aspect, Aliexpress standard shipping takes not more that 14days to arrive your doorstep, while the other free one takes 30days to arrive.

When you place an order, you are at liberty to cancel the order, ask for refund and get your money back immediately with no stories.

Remember that prices in Aliexpress is not negotiable but they are extremely low and affordable.

Just look at the examples I represented in pictures below and see how big you can grow with Aliexpress.

LESSON TWO:
How to buy from Alibaba and get it sent to you.

Stay Tuned.

NOTE: I have a premium Chat group where you can ask me any question and get guidance on your first importation.
Just ₦2,000 to join

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing Is Back / WTF / Have you surrendered all to Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.