Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) (1538 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Bbnaija 2019: I’ll Be Depressed If Evicted – Omashola Begs Big Brother / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) by Deloanspot: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
The activities of the Borrow Now Loan App has remained unchecked and no one is doing anything regarding their scamming activities.

A lot of Nigerians are falling every day to this loan Shark just because they are ignorant about all of these fake loan apps.

Borrow Now Loan App Claims to offer quick loans without any form of collateral or paperwork. This has been one of the major reasons why a lot of Nigerians are falling for these frauds being perpetrated by these criminals.

When a Nigerian hears the word loans without collateral, he quickly falls for that. Most companies that give out such loans rely on the interest which we have seen some of them ranging from 7% to 30%. But the case of the BORROW NOW LOAN APP is different. They charge exorbitantly and still siphon your money.

Here at Deloanspot, we're on the mission to cleanse the internet of all these loan sharks and to create a safer environment where people can have access to financial knowledge and opportunities on loans, mortgages, credit cards and many more.

Read Full Article

https://www.deloanspot.com.ng/2021/11/borrow-now-loan-app-is-scam-avoid-them.html

Re: Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) by DonBenny77(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
How are they scam?
Re: Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) by Deloanspot: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you read the full article you will see why I regard them as a scam. Just in case you didn't read it, let me explain

Borrow Now are using a new technique for defrauding innocent Nigerians of their hard-earned money. It came to our notice that Borrow Now is now imposing loans on their customers even without them requesting loans.
This is a deliberate and criminal act. As a lender, you're allowed to give out a loan only when a customer is willing to request that loan. This is a breach of customer details on their app.

The most annoying part of all is when they start calling the customer, sending all manner of threats and disgusting messages to their customer's contact claiming that the customer is a criminal who has refused to pay them their money. Such actions can cause depression or even suicide most especially when a customer has no idea of what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) by Uwanah15(f): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Deloanspot:
If you read the full article you will see why I regard them as a scam. Just in case you didn't read it, let me explain

Borrow Now are using a new technique for defrauding innocent Nigerians of their hard-earned money. It came to our notice that Borrow Now is now imposing loans on their customers even without them requesting loans.
This is a deliberate and criminal act. As a lender, you're allowed to give out a loan only when a customer is willing to request that loan. This is a breach of customer details on their app.

The most annoying part of all is when they start calling the customer, sending all manner of threats and disgusting messages to their customer's contact claiming that the customer is a criminal who has refused to pay them their money. Such actions can cause depression or even suicide most especially when a customer has no idea of what to do.

This is very true, same thing happened to me. I took a loan from them and paid back before the due date only for me to get an alert of 20k and a message from them that my loan has been approved and disbursed, I checked the app and the repayment amount is 32,544 naira. I had to message them that I did not apply for the loan and I don't want it but they did not reply me.

I checked reviews on the app only for me to see that I am not the first person something like that is happening to. I already made up my mind that I am not paying them anything but they started disturbing me and threatening me, I told them I have the exact money and I will send it to them but they went ahead to send messages to my contact. If not that they also sent the message to my dad and he sent the money to them eh, I will not have given them one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) by Deloanspot: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Try as much as possible to always avoid all of these loan sharks. Their mission is to frustrate you until you pay them their money knowing full well that you might not get a means of paying back in 7 days.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Postcard/Postvideo On Youtube / Adultery/Fornication: Confession Time! / Where Is Dr Kitaun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.