Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters (14855 Views)

Tobi Amusan Provisionally Suspended For Anti-Doping Violations / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by viceddy95(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godispeace:
If na Nigeria this happen , u go dey see several senseless posts by these IPOB/ESN criminals and their ENDSARS EDIOTIC YOUTH in nairaland shouting govt is wicked , this is abuse of human right or freedom of speech etc shocked shocked
How do some of you reason,is it not better you read and pass than insulting other people all in the name of “I must comment “..
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by blacknoir: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
In Nigeria we have a terrorist sympathizer as a minister
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by Ccss: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Really
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by tenpipsperday: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Debbie1998:
Its for my POS agent neighbor. You can help if you want it doesn't change your status

My status will definitely change if I fall for such low life scammer.

Your post neighbor, why not your grandma?
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by gannod(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
The funny thing is,even the owner of Chelsea is Jewish.
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by Starzo: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
are can you jail someone for a tweet??..

Is not recently we read here that a judge in new Zealand refused to jail a potential terrorist when he was arrested for buying suspicious items and making radical posts??..

You can not jail someone for an action not carried out.

It's like jailing someone for saying 'i will kill you'.
It does not makes sense at all. Highest you can do is place them on probation and serious watch surveillance.

The west is acting confused these days
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by Starzo: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Freebills12:
A welcome development but they will not depoly such treatment for racial abuse on players... How I wish they would, it will bar racism from football...
Welcome development you say??

Don't worry one day you'll get jailed for saying/posting something not in turn with the woke culture.

E go reach una too.
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
post=107354319]
Serves him right!

At the bolded,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Can you read that?
Anyone of you promoting, hate and abusing others on this forum will soon meet your waterloo out there,
In shikini time!

We Rise. [/quote]

[quote author=Godada
:

Seriously, some messages dropped by fellow Nairalanders deserve a jail time.

The president threaten Biafra or Biafrans or SE and calling people a dot in a circle should equally be seen as a crime. That’s why twitter deleted the post and they banned twitter for no reason. It goes both ways.
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by redsun(m): 2:44am On Nov 06, 2021
The most hated people are blacks, gipsies and jews. And what gets me is that people go to the football grounds to enjoy games, yet they hate. That is why I don't like organised sports and organised religions. They are both the same thing and they go hand in hand.

Haters are fundamentally miserable. They do all get can to find inner peace, but they do it in all the wrong ways.
Re: Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters by TheDevilIsALai: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Imagine being so hated that you need laws to punish people for rightfully hating you.

As for Spurs, those ones are as Kiked as Ajax of Amsterdam.

Feyenoord fans have a way of insulting Ajax fans. They make ''hissing'' sounds which is in reference to leaking gas as in fake gas chamber.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja / Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 / Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.