Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (43963 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day nairalanders. Being a bachelor is not easy.

Well, I woke up pretty late today being Friday, and at first, I thought of ordering food online since I’m not a good cook and I don’t usually cook at home.

But, I changed my mind, I mean, today is Friday and since I don’t have much on my schedule, I wouldn’t mind taking the whole day to do a little abracadabra in the kitchen no matter how i turns grin grin

After all, Thank God it’s Fridayyyyyy

So, I sent my food vendor some money to get me food stuffs to prepare Rice and Chicken Stew.

In a matter of an hour, I got my foodstuffs. So, I took the illustrious route to the kitchen and below how the journey went. grin smiley

List of food stuffs:

A Kilo of Chicken
Fresh Tomato
Tomato Paste
Fresh Red Pepper
Onions
Maggi
Green peas
Bell pepper
Carrot.

Oh. I also added driedfish as my name implies. smiley

Steps.

1. Per boil my chicken and deep fry

2. Dice my vegetables

3. blend my Fresh Tomato and pepper together with crayfish.

4. Fry my blended tomatoes and peppers, including the tomato paste.

5. Add all available ingredients including my beloved dried ice fish. cheesy

6. Cook for a few minutes and you got your chicken stew ready for smagging smiley

Breakfast ready and just now I’m eating

The house is invited.

I stored some in the fridge for later life. Lol lol. cheesy cheesy

Pictures of each steps below.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Xenry: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na only meat you go eat for breakfast? Na like this una take dey breed SAPA grin
SAPA right now calculating how e go finish u kpatakpata next 2 weeks! grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by OkuFaba(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Becareful SAPA is observing

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cont.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Xenry: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mehn, things no cost for ur area oo!
If I Sabi cool like this ehh, I for don decide to remain single for eternity shocked. Op, u dey try!

16 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Frying my stew and specially adding my driedfish. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Vanilla4(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Is someone making tomato sauce together with Macaroni, minced beef, a bit of cheese and vegetable salad, and of course, make it extra creamy on that chicken or steak. I'm salivating already...

10 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stew readyyyyyyy

8 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
I stored some grin cheesy smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Finally eating..... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Well, I guess, it was worth the stress smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Make I sit down here dey wait for my own share. cheesy

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by lkillbrokehoes: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish my guy, you try but your thread shouldn't be here, mention the mods to move it to food section.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Driedfish my guy, you try but your thread shouldn't be here, mention the mods to move it to food section.

Thank you bro. Please help me. I don’t know how to.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by BlackyOne: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omo!!! who cook and post for Nairaland different, who dey salivate on top picture different grin

Be like say you dey do yahoo or yahoo plus grin

Where you take see this money...

Is there EFCC on Nairaland we've just identified someone who's not a polithiefcian spending money anyhow

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Adenaph(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Wow! food is ready
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by JosephXavier: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nice one bro

Men are great cooks

Back then in university, I used to think that I wasn't a great cook until I gave a lady that was my neighbor then 3k to cook soup for me(bacj in 2013, 3k soup will last a family of 5 for 5 days)

You know that level wey be say you dey toast babe and you just want every opportunity to get close to her

The babe was supposed to cook the soup in my room but friends called me to to flex then, so I left before she came back from the market and had to prepare the soup in her room

When I returned at night, hungry and tipsy the lady did Garri and served me the soup with two meats

That was the end of the soup

I never saw or smelt it again

That was how I starred cooking on my own

Now I cook and stuff my fridge with different soups and stew

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by jericco1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Shame on you
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by tillaman(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Officialgarri: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Instead of the blues, It would have been cheaper with the spurs

31 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by DropsMic(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ft
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by EkelediliBuhari: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ekeledilibuhari

Buhari feeding the nation
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Asadujames202(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Looks like vulture vomit
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by EquityandPeace: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stew?
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Cosmatikka: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bring ur stew let's use and eat my coronation chicken tongue

6 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by UYEMDO35(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
I feel like eating that right now.... Poverty na disease.
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by doggedfighter(f): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good job

I just want the chicken .
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by rhythyson: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
This one too enter front page

Make una fear God nah

what point are you making now?

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
You get money that's why
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Poorboy: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
One day you will be caught.... Your neighbors fowl abi?

7 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Kajaard: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:

Thank you bro. Please help me. I don’t know how to.

Nice one bro. You try.I always tell my guys we need to become very good cooks so all these girls shakara go reduce cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by psychologist(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Op na fuvk you take they eat rice angry

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Onion Smells From Your Breath? / A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.