Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Quality Phones For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quality Phones For Sale (516 Views)

Quality Phones Under N35,000 / Quality Phones @ Affordable Prices / One Of The Nice Stores To Buy Quality Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Phones For Sale by KelechiRichard(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Good day to you all
I live in Lagos and I have multiple phones for sale in a shop in Olugbede Market....I can also arrange for the phone to be delivered with a courier.
The phones can be new or used depending on your preferences
Please call this number if you're interested
080-2627-2154
Re: Quality Phones For Sale by mrbillz(m): 4:12am On Nov 06, 2021
You’re a mumu marketer. You have phones for sale and you can’t list the available phones with price. You be scammer.

Una wan sell stolen phones wey Una snatch from people over the week. Na God go punish you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sup / Working Perfect Iphone 6 For Sale. SOLD !!! / Confused In Techy Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.