Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK (342 Views)

Is Chipper Cash Trying To Runaway With Our Money / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by Vikalinda(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2021
My wife was supposed to transfer money to a Jaiz bank account from her UBA account using an ATM belonging to GTBank, she made mistake with the account number, but choosed jaiz bank the ATM did not bring out the account name but she went ahead to press OK, The screen showed invalid transaction and she immediately removed her card only for her to be debited minutes latter, she called the supposed recipient who confirmed that she did not get the money, we sent the account number to jaiz bank, they said the account number does not belong to anyone, we called UBA they said they can't trace the destination, but that we should allowed it for 24 hours and return on Monday
morning.
The amount is 229,173.00 please help how can we get our money back.
The transaction was done yesterday November 5 2021

1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by Vikalinda(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Mmmmh
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by ahnie: 5:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by ahnie: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2021
The money has been ghosted up.
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by Vikalinda(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2021
ahnie:
The money has been ghosted up.

Jesus
God please help us does it mean no solution?
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by soberdrunk(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Vikalinda:
My wife was supposed to transfer money to a Jaiz bank account from her UBA account using an ATM belonging to GTBank, she made mistake with the account number, but choosed jaiz bank the ATM did not bring out the account name but she went ahead to press OK, The screen showed invalid transaction and she immediately removed her card only for her to be debited minutes latter, she called the supposed recipient who confirmed that she did not get the money, we sent the account number to jaiz bank, they said the account number does not belong to anyone, we called UBA they said they can't trace the destination, but that we should allowed it for 24 hours and return on Monday
morning.
The amount is 229,720.73 please help how can we get our money back.
The transaction was done yesterday November 5 2021

Give it 3-5 working days, since it's not a valid account number you are still very safe.....
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by Vikalinda(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2021
soberdrunk:

Give it 3-5 working days, since it's not a valid account number you are still very safe.....

Ok,
Please God intervene
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by usecondom(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Why do people seeme to always been a hurry while making transactions? You want to send someone money and you did not confirm the recipient data before pressing sent? How many seconds does it take to actually confirm information of the receiver?
May God help you and your wife out.
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by Vikalinda(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2021
usecondom:
Why do people seeme to always been a hurry while making transactions? You want to send someone money and you did not confirm the recipient data before pressing sent? How many seconds does it take to actually confirm information of the receiver?

Amen
Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by cayorday89(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
usecondom:
Always in a rush, ordinary #200 card wey I wan load to my own sim I dey crosscheck am like five times to make sure say it click, and not to talk about transferring to bank accounts, that one can take me like 15 times crosschecking as I have to re-check the number of zeroes on the figure, account number and also lookout for the account name. Even bank, if you present an account number and the name is mixed up like first name before middle name, cashier will tell you to ask the receiver if they are sure.
Op lesson learnt already, I pray it is sorted out fast enough.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK by ahnie: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=Vikalinda post=107368863]

Jesus
God please help us does it mean no solution?[/quote
I really dunno

(1) (Reply)

Mcafee To Be Acquired By An Investor Group For Over $14 Billion / How Profitable Is Palm Kernel Processing Business? / BREAKING: Heritage Bank CEO Wins Banker Of Year Smes & Agric 2021 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.