Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three (20866 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Orpe7(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2021
jojo1415:
So sad...Nigeria has gone to the dogs cry

POC: the East has gone to the dogs
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by ignis: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Fulani boys in our land.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by tutudesz: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2021
freshvine:

If it is IPOB killing their people may God Almighty bless you real good for this your post I quoted but if not you and your generation will be killed by this set of killers.
Why not include yourself in this curse if you are really sure undecided like the one below
If it is Ipob killing their people may your generation be killed by this set of killers and but if not you and your generation will be killed by this set of killers
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Jaaqbruce: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Idiots but you were cheering the UGM before...now they have turned the guys on your people....Buhari is in his house drinking Fura while your house is burning... coconut head IPONK

emonis88:
Fulani gunmen, did this, now we know the propaganda going on, someone just come somewhere shoot at random n kill people, u call them UGM, thank God for the video that exposed some UGM to show that they were Fulani.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Bomaye7(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2021
CallmeGideon:
Do you expect that stupid Muslim boy to have sense? Tell me the person that will be hitting his head on the floor every 2 hours and still have sense. His brain has left him due to constant hitting on the floor.
can't they put pillow infront at list ? And I noticed something, I haven't seen anyone from Saudi Arabia or dubai, abudabi or kuwait, with big black dot on his forehead, only in Nigeria, sometimes I think some of them do it on purpose
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Freebills12: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2021
From Umulogho to Isiweke to Orieagu, yesterday was bloody...
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by emonis88: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Idiots but you were cheering the UGM before...now they have turned the guys on your people....Buhari is in his house drinking Fura while your house is burning... coconut head IPONK

First n foremost , I think u r stupid, n daft to call a people stupid, n I send it back to u to ur ten generation, r all stupid n daft. Who was cheering UGM ? Do u think people from that extraction r happy with what is going on in that region? Or u r pained that the truth about the UGM coming out?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by bencr7: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Lovenorth:
Imo is a peaceful state the law abiding Ipob terrorists are harmless they don't kill that's why Igbo love them so much
yes is bad but remove stick in ur eye before u talk man, because ur north is worst if they are taking about insecurity in Nigeria that 100 pple can be killed, kidnapped,pay for levy to bandits and sent to IDP camp in thousand in a day and again why is it that u run away to comment of bad news happening in north but once u see southeast that when will know u have voice to talk.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Princedapace(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Buhari is a complete disaster and anyone associated to Buhari should never rule this country ever again
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by techWriter3: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2021
The premium of lifestyle in this region is 1 Naira.God stay us safe this sept year.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by africanusvu(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Behind every blessing there is a course,God really blessed the Igbos but lately,devil brought a course in the box of nnamdi kanu,unfortunately,few Igbos have realized that nnamdi kanu is a huge course to Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Farid24224(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.

Come let's share this Heineken Bros...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Teeeecash(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2021
B2Bmen:
they will soon be fish out that is not the mold of operation of unknown gun men, these are the hand work of the enemy trying to take advantage of the security situation on ground, we know the people who kill in this manner they are the main terrorist from the north hand go touch them soon, because east go too hot for them. Don't rejoice yet
Boko haram don enter south east be that.. grin

North east, south east..they don get something in common be that grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Naijaolosho2: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Coward FG,why don't you declare war instead of these stylish killings?It will never be well with all Nigerian leaders supporting this dead man's administration and every brainwashed dunce that is supporting these killings,I pray you and your families get destroyed by the clown you all support.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by JOemmy(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2021
danot1030:
IPOB drinking poising hoping its enemies dies, IPOB killing their igbos brothers hoping Buhari and the Fulani herdsmen goes to grave is the highest order of stupidity.

Some brainless IPOB e-warriors should soon come here to tell us that the police and the DSS did this.

You people are just hypocrites can you honestly say u don't know the real people that are doing all these killings in the south east what does ipob stand to gain in killing it's own people they have been fighting and dieing for?God will continue to judge u all.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Bigpapi: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2021
I can't even comment too many abokis and Almajiri beggers in here

But they can't restrict our airflow,they we kill us and we'll kill them back in the end BIAFRA will come
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Bigpapi: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Farid24224:

Come let's share this Heineken Bros...

Go and live in your northern state and gerat of BIAFRA land beggers
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by nedekid: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2021
They should be grabbed and fired too.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Sleekfingers: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by omenkaLives(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oh no.... Aufbauh sounds like an Islamic name to cavemen who sit at home on week days.

Aufbau is a German word meaning 'Build-up'. Have you heard of Aufbau principle before? You and your kind should stop exposing your ignorance on my moniker.
The illiterates know nothing about nothing, let alone Chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by ba7man(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
freshvine:

If it is IPOB killing their people may God Almighty bless you real good for this your post I quoted but if not you and your generation will be killed by this set of killers.
When empty people are confronted with a situation that requires logical reasoning, they deflect to the spirit world.

When IPOB was killing the police and looting their weapons, you probably cheered.

When IPOB was breaking jails and releasing inmates, you probably cheered.

When these criminals were armed and training in the forests, you probably cheered.

Now, insecurity is rife in the region and suddenly you blame Fulani herdsmen and DSS officials.

This is logical reasoning. Even God will be sick and tired of the senseless prayers you guys dish out at the expense of the brains he's given you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Jasperado: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2021
These are foreign invaders. No igbo man can try this. This truth will be out someday
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by skybeauty(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Quiny32323:
Pathetic!!! Could be anybody but I will keep blaming ipob for birthing this madness in the east.

And not the police and army who has been deployed to every nuke and cranny of Imo State? They must know the perpetrators.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by danot1030: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
JOemmy:

You people are just hypocrites can you honestly say u don't know the real people that are doing all these killings in the south east what does ipob stand to gain in killing it's own people they have been fighting and dieing for?God will continue to judge u all.

Mr leave story I am based in the South East and I am not deluded, as against what you want people to believe we know that IPOB/ESN are the one killing and destroying in the South East, they are the same as unknown gunmen. They become unknown gunmen to cowardly mask their identity to blackmail the government, it's IPOB strategy of operation.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2021
obailala:
how exactly is he a fool? Isnt that what's been playing out for a while now? Cutting your nose to spite your face. Does the truth embarass you?
You too is a fool. I don't argue with people who lacks basic psychological abilities.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by freshvine(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
ba7man:
When empty people are confronted with a situation that requires logical reasoning, they deflect to the spirit world.

When IPOB was killing the police and looting their weapons, you probably cheered.

When IPOB was breaking jails and releasing inmates, you probably cheered.

When these criminals were armed and training in the forests, you probably cheered.

Now, insecurity is rife in the region and suddenly you blame Fulani herdsmen and DSS officials.

This is logical reasoning. Even God will be sick and tired of the senseless prayers you guys dish out at the expense of the brains he's given you lot.

Did you say I cheered? Okay let say I cheered but you get to know the reason right?

Fulani herdsmen killed hundreds of locals in Nibo and not even a soul was arrested. The government put a blind eye and the governor and his people cried.

Fulani herdsmen killed multiple times in Ebonyi state and no one was arrested or made to face the law. Breadwinners were killed.

Killings in Anambra and lately Imo state by same set of people and same story without the government saying nothing.

The youths having seen how the government and their security agencies failed to secure their lives and properties from the invading foreign fulani herdsmen decided to form a security network to protect themselves and their homeland. Voila...the absence government security forces that were nk on existence and incapable of protecting them were sent after them. The Nigeria government went in search of the boys protecting their homeland they the military failed to protect instead of the killers herdsmen.

The security network said No. Don't kill us and regarded the security forces personal non grata.

Yes....
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by discusant: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.

What else do people expect from an avowed propagandist of Islamists who are fighting Jihad in Nigeria?

Only a foolish Igbo would agree to your opinion here.

Igbos don’t kill Igbos for Biafra.

Your Islamists paymasters steering Nigeria’s government sewed lawlessness in the east beginning with attacking flag waving youths asking for restoration of Biafra.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/gunmen-open-fire-in-imo-community-kill-three-video/
Terrorist govt black and black uniform terrorist of the Zoo.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by freshvine(f): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2021
danot1030:

Mr leave story I am based in the South East and I am not deluded, as against what you want people to believe we know that IPOB/ESN are the one killing and destroying in the South East, they are the same as unknown gunmen. They become unknown gunmen to cowardly mask their identity to blackmail the government, it's IPOB strategy of operation.

If you don't live in the south east Amadioha will destroy your bloodlin grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by pquaver(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oh no.... Aufbauh sounds like an Islamic name to cavemen who sit at home on week days.

Aufbau is a German word meaning 'Build-up'. Have you heard of Aufbau principle before? You and your kind should stop exposing your ignorance on my moniker.

His brain has abgebaut.. Don't bother

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by ThatFairGuy: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Ghetto politician is silent. You people are Savage
BlackPantherxXx:

Forgive Davash222. ...

Flat heads have little space in the skull for brains to occupy.

Some are just impossible to educate, no matter how hard you try.

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by CallmeGideon: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Bomaye7:
can't they put pillow infront at list ? And I noticed something, I haven't seen anyone from Saudi Arabia or dubai, abudabi or kuwait, with big black dot on his forehead, only in Nigeria, sometimes I think some of them do it on purpose
grin grin grin grin don't worry, we will provide customize pillow for them soon. Totally true, you can't see anyone from those countries you mentioned with those big black dots on their foreheads, it is only the senseless ones we have here that has those mark. Sometimes I wonder if it is not on the same floor all of them hit their big coconut head. Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines / 3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo) / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.