Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop (483 Views)

Apple i Mac system for swap with a laptop / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by P0lyMath: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Can someone please help me with a laptop? Mine spoilt last two weeks. The motherboard spoilt and I don't have money to change it.

I'm a software developer(Backend with NodeJs, but learning ReactJs seriously to become full stack before the end of the year), looking for job and upgrading my skills as well.
Since my PC spoilt, it hasn't been easy applying to jobs and all.

If I can get a laptop on loan, to pay back as soon as I get a job(while I hope someone trusts me), I'd really appreciate the kind gesture.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by P0lyMath: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Even if you have an old PC you're not using, and would want to dash it out, please I'd be glad to accept it.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
P0lyMath:
Even if you have an old PC you're not using, and would want to dash it out, please I'd be glad to accept it.

Pls dash me a like on this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107374895
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by Boogyman557: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WISH I CAN HELP BUT IF U GET A PARTICULAR CHURCH WEY U DE GO, TRY GO EXPLAIN TO D PASTOR, EM FIT HELP. DAT IF DEM REALLY RECOGNIZE U AS A MEMBER.. JUST TRY AM. WTF MAN
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by P0lyMath: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WISH I CAN HELP BUT IF U GET A PARTICULAR CHURCH WEY U DE GO, TRY GO EXPLAIN TO D PASTOR, EM FIT HELP. DAT IF DEM REALLY RECOGNIZE U AS A MEMBER.. JUST TRY AM. WTF MAN

I don't go to Church. By the way, I'm a student. But thanks anyways.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by LyfeJennings(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2021
P0lyMath:
Can someone please help me with a laptop? Mine spoilt last two weeks. The motherboard spoilt and I don't have money to change it.

I'm a software developer(Backend with NodeJs, but learning ReactJs seriously to become full stack before the end of the year), looking for job and upgrading my skills as well.
Since my PC spoilt, it hasn't been easy applying to jobs and all.

If I can get a laptop on loan, to pay back as soon as I get a job(while I hope someone trusts me), I'd really appreciate the kind gesture.

How much is the motherboard
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by P0lyMath: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

How much is the motherboard

Good morning. The engineer said #45,000
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by LyfeJennings(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
P0lyMath:

Good morning. The engineer said #45,000

That's toooooooooo much
How much is a brand new laptop
My laptop got same issues and technician said it's 7k
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop by P0lyMath: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

That's toooooooooo much
How much is a brand new laptop
My laptop got same issues and technician said it's 7k

Replacing the motherboard. He tried fixing it, but it spoilt three times.

(1) (Reply)

Best US Used Laptops Available / Help / Hp 15 Core I3 For Sale. @ 75k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.