Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (46595 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by IMAliyu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A girl will not just carry hot water and pour a person because of toothpaste.

The media doesn't not want to tell you all the truth. They need traffic so everything goes.
Attacks to a person's Instruments like that, are usually a crime of passion.

From the limited information we have, it can mean either the girl is mentally unstable, or something provoked her.

So if we ignore the toothpaste story. The nature of the attack seems to suggest they had a sexual relationship, and something happened to result to this.

Anyway whatever happened between them, I don't think will justify her actions. If she was a victim of some terrible crime by the guy, she could had reported it to the authorities rather than seek for revenge like this and now she is a criminal herself.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Caseless: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
clayh:
probably cuased by long built up of hates and grudges both paties has been having
the wicked witch hates that the guy is not paying attention to her and she came in the name of toothpaste and only to find out he wasn't alone and wouldn't open the door. The jealousy drove her to this.

She should be jailed. Igbo people and using hot water on people sef.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by vickydevoka(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Exactly she must be poured hour water on the day on her graduation
My sister are always scared of me then,bcus I'm naturally vindictive. If u beat me n I injure I must. Some back for u then. When the lady no go expect am, during her final year paper I go prepare cons H2So4 acid. N make sure I poured it on her
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Cerebellum: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Pour her acid @ the center of her toto

Hahahah grin grin

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Susily(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The media doesn't not want to tell you all the truth. They need traffic so everything goes.

See how you're excusing evil committed against another person just because the perpetrator is a female

If it was a man that poured hot water on a lady, you'll rain hell without caring about the reason he poured hot water on her

I've told you earlier to change because it's your hypocrisy and hate towards the male folks that'll be your greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Aganju849: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
toujurs:
No it wont be hard, once the injury heals

The tendencies of that dīck coming back to fully serviceable & useful condition, is indeed very slim.

That dìck is gone
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sad
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lexy2014: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Indirect expirences and everyday news like this.....if they aren't bathing their house helps with acid they're either killing their sugar daddies or bathing guys with hot water.

Kindly give a number to each of these cases u states
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Biafuro would be a 5th World Country from all indications.
Hater
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2021
There is more to this than just toothpaste. I sense jealousy.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by bluebay(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Look at her ugly face . She be like who go get smelling mouth sef .
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by AnotherOpinion: 12:53am On Nov 07, 2021
There’s obviously another side to the story

A lot of these females are witches.
Be careful because last I check konji na still bastard!
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by alexco55(m): 1:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm
This one choke o
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by nnadychuks(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Who said I am scared ?
abeg carry your tribalistic comments from here. Be like ona two no get sense... If everyone could accept unity in diversity there'll be no need to bring up tribe in issues like this. with all due respect pls fvck off.
Your tribe is the best in the world ever! Are you happy now?
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by isoh(m): 1:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Deal with anger before it consumes you.

Don't forget to save yourself and wards from unnecessary UTME trauma next year. Choose JUPEB now and be in 200L without JAMB.

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by generalwo(m): 2:58am On Nov 07, 2021
This one wickedness, na inside her breast e dey
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Bigpapi: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Sirheny007:
Some women are wicked!
I saw the video and omoh! E go hard for the guy d*ck to hard again.

undecided

Will you keep quiet
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Bigpapi: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry If na other way round now protest go don dey flow now

I swear
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by TechCapon(m): 5:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Sirheny007:
Some women are wicked!
I saw the video and omoh! E go hard for the guy d*ck to hard again.

undecided

post the link to the video abeg
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by BadNews: 5:07am On Nov 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The Heart Of Most Nigerian Ladies Is Full Of Wickedness
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lexy2014: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If we tell you what the guy did to the girl you wont be saying this

Pls tell us what the guy did to the girl
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Cburke(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

The police have arrested a 300-level student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) identified as Miracle Ogochukwu Chiagoziem for reportedly pouring hot water on her colleague Wisdom Uchenna Chukwuemeka, a 400 level student of Geology department, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogochukwu reportedly poured hot water on Chukwuemeka at their hostel in Eziobodo on Thursday afternoon, November 4, 2021, because he didn't answer the door after she knocked to get toothpaste.

The arrested student was said to have created a scene in front of Chukwuemeka's door even though he had company, before returning to her room.

However after being confronted by Geology student later, their argument became violent and she ended up emptying a pot of hot water on him. An eyewitness said;

“Wisdom later come out to confront her over her behavior, and an argument ensued. She threatened to pour hot water on him if he doesn’t leave. A lady even stepped in to pacify them but before she could say Jack, Miracle carried out her threat. She emptied a pot of hot water on both wisdom and the lady.

"He’s currently hospitalized, severely scarred. The water was targeted at his private part and now his genitals are completely peeled. He is currently at risk of missing his entire exams for the current semester which may result in an extra year for him."

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

What does she need toothpaste for, on a THURSDAY AFTERNOON? When some others still dey receive lectures? She came for smash, found out brother wasn't alone. Wasn't pleased (despite not knowing what the story was), come go plan evil...
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Petermarshal(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Ex-Futoites! Gather here for an emergency meeting
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by vickydevoka(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:
She’s lucky he’s not my family member.
Whether is your family member or not they damage has been done. Now she will be charged for attempted murder n be expelled from school. Bcus if she remains in dat school, they guy will definitely come for her bcus it's a scar ( he won't forget

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by AfroKnight: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Whether is your family member or not they damage has been done. Now she will be charged for attempted murder n be expelled from school. Bcus if she remains in dat school, they guy will definitely come for her bcus it's a scar ( he won't forget

I didn’t say the damaged hasn’t been done.

I just said she’s lucky that boy is not my family member.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by ngwababe(f): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
house10s:
the matter no tire u

E tire me jari.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by house10s: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2021
ngwababe:

E tire me jari.
happy sunday.
no b must to go church sha cheesy
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Taejimin(f): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Pavicx:
As a guy man, I'll tell you that this guy is smashing this girl, but wouldn't date her and maybe decided to end things. Na out of jealousy, that's why she targeted the genitals...

I dey always tell guys, don't date your NEIGHBOR, E GET WHY..

Fear women ooo

Quick recovery bro!

Exactly, her going to collect toothpaste was to confirm another babe was in his room. Na why she target the guy preeq. Evil child.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Babalola0920: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
99.99% IGBOS LADIES ARE WICKED,the ones WEY dey LAGOS na eye catch them If not dem go do shege
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Richpet85: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
It is unfortunate that she will sleep in police cell because of anger and quest to collect her toothpaste.
The guy behaviour of not returning the toothpaste after using it was wrong but two wrong cannot make a right. Why pouring the young lad with hot water.
Future Husbands should be careful and watch out for future heartless wive like this type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / Jamb Pegs Cut-off Marks At 170: Releases 16,000 Additional Results / Download (maxibrainz) (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.