Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Journey To Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Financial Freedom (285 Views)

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Financial Freedom by olutokeayodele(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOW I LOST MY #250k JOB IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY MARRIAGE

Apart from love, peace, mutual understanding and satisfying s*x, sufficient money is one of the major things that newly wedded need in their marriage.

I am a young career man that got married to his heart throb, Felicia on the 11-01-2020 in the city of Calabar. It was a colourful weekend in Calabar on this wonderful day as I was joined to my charming and gorgeous lover that weekend.

The ceremony was a grand styled one starting from the traditional wedding, church wedding, reception and then to our honey moon. The occasion was graced by friends, relatives and well wishers who supported us in prayers, cash and kind. It was a memorable day for me. We lodged in a hotel after the ceremony that night after which we took a flight to Lagos the next morning so as to keep our gifts in the apartment I rented in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Then we proceed on our honeymoon to the Maldives, a country in Asia, the dream place my wife as always fantasized about while we were dating due to the lushness and their tourist attractions like the Hulhumale known for its Mesmerizing Beauty.

It was really fun and a time we both can’t never forget. We literaly spent almost 90% of our savings on our wedding ceremony and honeymoon with the hope of getting back the money we spent on the wedding ceremony as soon as possible.

Everything looked well planned in the sense that the wedding ceremony happened a month and few days before the global COVID-19 pandemic. So, we were already back and settled from Maldives.

My worst nightmare happened when I lost my job six months after the wedding ceremony. It all looked like a dream when my Human Resource Manager of the company told me that the company is downsizing and so I have been relieved of my duties in the company because of fall in her revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic which shook almost all the economy of the world including the company. Before this happened, I was paid #125,000 the previous month which was half of my monthly salary (because I was working from home due to the lockdown).

I had to accept my fate, retired home angry and dejected that day. Even my wife was able to sense something wrong from the exchange of pleasantries when I got home before I broke the sour news to her. She went down sobbing like a child because my salary was the main source of income to the family which we are using to settle our recurring bills and pay the debts we incurred due to our wedding ceremony. Basically, the means for paying back our debts and managing ourselves ceased. Thanks to God and my mother-in-law who gave us handouts to manage ourselves for sometimes.

As expected, debtors were expecting their monthly paybacks without knowing what has happened. At first, some gave us the grace of the first month but by the second month all the debtors started harassing us, sending us some deafening comments which are very unpleasant to the ears. This lingered and led to my wife and me agreeing to sell some of the gifts we got during our wedding ceremony as there was no one willing to loan us some money to settle the angry debtors. On the other side of this ugly situation, my wife was tested to be two months pregnant, a quagmire as there was no much cash at hand to sponsor her Ante-natal care as expected.

Then one day (about three months later), I came across one of my old secondary school class mate, Gerald by name. He was well dressed with visible features that life has been good to him in all ways on the street of Lagos when I was busy job hunting for a new job. We got talking, I explained to him my challenges and he smiled widely. Initially, I was angry but I just comported myself. He explained the reason for smiling as the fact that he had been in my condition not until he got some video trainings he bought online and implemented the concepts their which changed his story and gave him a good and steady passive income of at least 4-5 figures by implementing what is in the trainings. Out of his generosity he shared me the link to the introduction of the training.

On getting home, I told my five month old pregnant wife about it, she accepted the idea, we got the trainings for a token (compared to the profit we have made by implementing what we were taught in the training) and started implementing all that were taught on how to upload page word documents on Amazon and now we smile to my bank ATM weekly. This I simply do at the comfort of my room without any stress.

Today, we are much better off because apart from getting another lucrative job, we constantly apply what we learnt in the training to have a good passive income of at least about 100k to 150k monthly at our spare time.

Thanks so much Mr. Gerald for introducing the video training to me.
============================= =============================

Hello, I am Ayodele OLUTOKE, the story above is for one of my close friend that got married before the COVID-19 lockdown in Nigeria.

Infact after his first #50k per week, he has consistently made 5 figures weekly following what he learnt and here is the opportunity for you reading this now to change your Financial Status and Start a Business like his.

I will be giving Just the first 100 people to reach out to me FREE Access to the same link my friend got to watch the introduction video training which helped him to have a good passive income weekly and made him a more financially responsible husband man and a follow up chat if necessary.

Life gives us opportunities and options but we make choices. This is another opportunity to be financially free.

Do you also need the introduction video training? Check out my signature to reach out to me.

I am Ayodele Olutoke.

(1) (Reply)

Lopogan / Free 30k / A Loan Of 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.