Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts (23980 Views)

What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / The Solution To Help Every Man Look Younger Than Their Age Is Here- Novage Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by tradepunter: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

I've gotten over him since but that doesn't mean I can't talk about him or use him as a case study in any discussion he fits in.

Na today grin.

I'm over him. Besides I called off the relationship and it was for a good course. I have no regrets.

Continue ooooo body clock dy tick

Young ones are coming up to displace some of you....

You break up with someone that you still talking about after all these years

Something must be terrible wrong
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by orgylover: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
My ex is a definition of a well groomed man. Yes, he's an ex now but I can't stop talking about him because he made a great impression on me and I still make boast to say it any where. He was well groomed.

From his nails, his goaty( lower beard) to his teeth, very neat. His dentition is so amazingly arranged, sparkling white and shiney. ( I got same too) not all these cave man multicolor teeth I see around these days that look like they're coming to get you. Lol.

His clothes are always crisp and clean. His apartment and sorrounding, you would think it's a five star hotel suit. No masculine smell or odour anywhere around him or his apartment. Maybe because he's not hairy.

Abeg, he's neat.

Men should take their hygiene seriously because that masculine smell/odour is a huge turn off and it's common among hairy guys. Maybe that's why I'm no longer thrilled about having a relationship any longer.

Same goes for the women too.
this evening newspapr abeg which one be masculine smell again? this is what happens when you over snifff cum

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nyascobar1414: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
My ex is a definition of a well groomed man. Yes, he's an ex now but I can't stop talking about him because he made a great impression on me and I still make boast to say it any where. He was well groomed.

From his nails, his goaty( lower beard) to his teeth, very neat. His dentition is so amazingly arranged, sparkling white and shiney. ( I got same too) not all these cave man multicolor teeth I see around these days that look like they're coming to get you. Lol.

His clothes are always crisp and clean. His apartment and sorrounding, you would think it's a five star hotel suit. No masculine smell or odour anywhere around him or his apartment. Maybe because he's not hairy.

Abeg, he's neat.

Men should take their hygiene seriously because that masculine smell/odour is a huge turn off and it's common among hairy guys. Maybe that's why I'm no longer thrilled about having a relationship any longer.

despite all this ... Y'all pus** smells naturally..
What causes that shii...

Weird smell

spit
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

You still miss him, don't you? Awwww

I sure say he don bone you like used menstrual pad but u still get wet remembering him.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Ebonygeek(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cut your freaking nails. Long nails on guys is disgusting
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by chukzyfcbb: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maryjane001:
Well, there was a gentleman I once had a crush on. What I noticed and loved about him was:

1) His dress sense : He had a good fashion sense and it was so good that, he 'd turn heads once he arrives. Be it casual or senator wears, he was always killing it. Clothes were always well ironed that you would see the lines perfectly. U 'd never find him wearing rumpled clothes.

2) His cologne : This particular one had girls hugging him most times. He always smelt fresh at any time of the day. Seems he invests a good amount of money on cologne and perfumes. Staying around this guy was refreshing....lol and he 'd pass beside you, and you would turn to see who just passed. Funny enough, he doesn't have a signature cologne.

3) His leadership and empathetic skills: he had a good mastery of handling leadership. He wasn't a dictator neither was he a slowpoke like Buhari. He made sure he carried everybody along and was always ready to listen to anyone. I never know of anyone that handles leadership this good other than this guy.

4) Beards, skin, nails and haircut : always neat and well-styled all the time. Never to be cut unfresh even for a minute. Nails well-trimmed and u can never notice eczema or pimples or even rashes on his face. I believe he spends tons of money taking care of that skin of his...

4) Humility : Upon all the associations, political career and whatever posts assigned on him, he treated people fairly and never degraded anyone. Even if he mistakenly says something annoying, he 'd apologize for everything. He was well-mannered and respectful.

5) Building himself spiritually, emotionally and intellectually : I got to talk with him for the first time, and it got me wondering who was his book plug. He had a vast knowledge about various things. Ask him anything and he 'd know an answer to that and give you concise points.

Although we didn't really connect that much, the little time I spent around him taught me many things.

This man only exist in your head, continue dreaming.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gharial:

Hahaha you no like masculine odour

That means you no dey fvck, because odour of prick and tohtoh alone sef na diegrin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Memphitz357: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Why is he an ex?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by ademuyiwa20(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Sister you never told us y he became your ex nah.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Perfecttouch(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

He really dealt with you.
grin
Na madman him be..he abused me, I reported him to the school authorities and he already had a long list of pending issues, so he was rusticated..
Could you believed he sneaked into the school just for revenge on me.. He almost killed me, thank God say me self get body.. Injured 2 of them to break free
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
chukzyfcbb:

This man only exist in your head, continue dreaming.

Lol. He is a distant friend not some imaginary character. Although I described his good sides, he also has some bad sides of him. But for me, he is a perfect example of a well-groomed man
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nicepoker(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

That your ex who works in the hotel?
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
That your ex who works in the hotel?

Yep.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hausa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
grin
Na madman him be..he abused me, I reported him to the school authorities and he already had a long list of pending issues, so he was rusticated..
Could you believed he sneaked into the school just for revenge on me.. He almost killed me, thank God say me self get body.. Injured 2 of them to break free
All this in secondary school?
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Draslo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Man you still love that guy. I'm sorry for the guy you're currently with.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hausa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

For learning purposes, what didn't he have?
What was his turn off?

I'm not forcing, but I think giving us the other part can help us work on our flaws too.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hausa:
For learning purposes, what didn't he have?
What was his turn off?

I'm not forcing, but I think giving us the other part can help us work on our flaws too.

He lacks self control over women. He's weak when it comes to women.

Apart from his weakness for women, he's a very sweet guy. Very fun to be with. I just wished he didn't have that weakness, na me for pay him groom price hahahahaaa..
Joking o.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Perfecttouch(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hausa:
All this in secondary school?
fgc ibillo
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hausa(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

He lacks self control over women. He's weak when it comes to women.

Apart from his weakness for women, he's a very sweet guy. Very fun to be with. I just wished he didn't have that weakness, na me for pay him groom price hahahahaaa..
Joking o.

It's all good, sis.
He's probably a rare kind of guy.

For him to be weak when it comes to women is an indication that those attributes you mentioned attracted all sorts of women and he never held himself. Probably screwing them with all the chance he got.
And again Especially considering that ordinarily, it is women that are usually weak when it comes to men.

Thanks for responding.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hausa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
fgc ibillo
Edo state. Must've been tough.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Peterqq: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

So why did u leave him, animal

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by emmyN(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maryjane001:
Well, there was a gentleman I once had a crush on. What I noticed and loved about him was:

1) His dress sense : He had a good fashion sense and it was so good that, he 'd turn heads once he arrives. Be it casual or senator wears, he was always killing it. Clothes were always well ironed that you would see the lines perfectly. U 'd never find him wearing rumpled clothes.

2) His cologne : This particular one had girls hugging him most times. He always smelt fresh at any time of the day. Seems he invests a good amount of money on cologne and perfumes. Staying around this guy was refreshing....lol and he 'd pass beside you, and you would turn to see who just passed. Funny enough, he doesn't have a signature cologne.

3) His leadership and empathetic skills: he had a good mastery of handling leadership. He wasn't a dictator neither was he a slowpoke like Buhari. He made sure he carried everybody along and was always ready to listen to anyone. I never know of anyone that handles leadership this good other than this guy.

4) Beards, skin, nails and haircut : always neat and well-styled all the time. Never to be cut unfresh even for a minute. Nails well-trimmed and u can never notice eczema or pimples or even rashes on his face. I believe he spends tons of money taking care of that skin of his...

4) Humility : Upon all the associations, political career and whatever posts assigned on him, he treated people fairly and never degraded anyone. Even if he mistakenly says something annoying, he 'd apologize for everything. He was well-mannered and respectful.

5) Building himself spiritually, emotionally and intellectually : I got to talk with him for the first time, and it got me wondering who was his book plug. He had a vast knowledge about various things. Ask him anything and he 'd know an answer to that and give you concise points.

Although we didn't really connect that much, the little time I spent around him taught me many things.

So why didn't you ask him out?
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
emmyN:

So why didn't you ask him out?

He asked me out, we were in the talking stage Sha. Wanted to take things slowly. Suddenly, we had a minor issue and since then all man dey im own. Maybe na pride between the two of us, can't really tell. But we don't talk anymore. Still, I do admire his personality.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Acesexcell(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
To oloriegbe ayodeji, if you are on this forum, God punish you. I for like make we stage one on one fight right now make I beat craze commot for your body..
This madman bullied me back then at fgc ibillo.. Till date, I still have hearing problem sometimes..
Lol.....Ehyaaaa
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Mrklemo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=108205078]To oloriegbe ayodeji, if you are on this forum, God punish you. I for like make we stage one on one fight right now make I beat craze commot for your body..
This madman bullied me back then at fgc ibillo.. Till date, I still have hearing problem sometimes..

Bro... Let it go. You heal when you forgive
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Mamijoh(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
To oloriegbe ayodeji, if you are on this forum, God punish you. I for like make we stage one on one fight right now make I beat craze commot for your body..
sorry dear. Forgive him and move on.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Hakeem3(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
At the end of the day, a groomed appearance without a well groomed character na groomless.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Bamzyriches451: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Make I just dey read comments make I fit learn
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gharial:

Hahaha you no like masculine odour

That means you no dey fvck, because odour of prick and tohtoh alone sef na diegrin
Odour from which prick? grin grin

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by chubbyswit(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

he sounds like the perfect prince charming that most of you would want. What then led to the breakup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.