Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account (37968 Views)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Msntv: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6826676/obi-mirabel-unn-student-expelled

Obi Mirabel's family has restricted her from finishing her first semester exams while mandating her to delete her Instagram account.Myschoolnews reporting.

The famous University of Nigeria Nsukka student, Obi Mirabel whose viral video of twerking naked trended on social media few weeks ago has been mandated by her family to leave her on going first semester exams and return home.

Mike, a close friend and classmate to Mirabel, disclosed this while in a discussion with my myschoolnews.

He said "Her Family members has asked her to leave her first semester exams and return back home and Mirabel herself told me that she knew that once she goes home she won't be able to return to school ever again"

Myschoolnews also noticed that Mirabel has deactivated her Instagram account which speedily rose from zero followers to 3,000 followers and thousands of view on her videos after the twerking saga.

Speaking to Mike about the account deactivation, he revealed that Obi Mirabel deactivated the account in obedience to her elder sisters order.

Meanwhile the reason for Mirabel twerking naked has not been made known as her friends said "no comment" when asked if Mirabel is financially taken care of by her family.

I’m very tired, Maybe when I leave, you all will rest,VIDEO: [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKHZPDWUbfQ])

It will be recalled that Mirabel in the previous interview has also refused to say if the popular Nigerian entrepreneur and entertainer,Gustavo has reached out to her as promised.

Clearing the air, her friends disclosed that she did that in order to protect her imgae while revealing that she has always been looked down on by other students.

But details myschoolnews received recently, revealed that the rich celebrity has currently reached out to her though it was not known yet if the amount of money promised has been disbursed to her.

However, myschoolnews, discovered that Mirabel is from a disciplined family in Anambra state while Mirabel herself is an intelligent fellow whom her friends knew to be resolute in her decisions.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Ethanuella: 5:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Nobody holy pass .

Comments against this girl's act can drive her into depression. I do not support her action but words go a very long way.

I hope she learns her lesson though

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2021
This is a lesson to us all

If she could have foreseen what a few minutes of indecent activity would trigger, perhaps she would have chosen to do something more constructive with her time instead

Lord, we need Your wisdom...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by fyneboi79(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
She claimed she never knew what came over her.
How could she have known she's POSSESSED?
We should be more afraid of the Next!
Most times these Untrained Idiots act by Impulse.
Some of the trained ones who consequently yield to peer pressure usually acquire these evil spirits ab initio by correspondence.

It's so sad & surprising to see such a LITTLE BRAT contributing to moral decadence in such an early time without waiting to get to advance class of study. Kudos to you!

I'm so disappointed in you!
Your parents may not really have contributed as some would purport. Sometimes some kids are marked for destruction despite efforts.
Holier than thou attitude, hypocritical charlatan!

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by dhiqson(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
No be say we no like the twerking or stuff
But na wisdom them take dey do something
As she don miss her first semester exam, how e be am?
Ohh well

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by MVLOX(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Dis matter no dey end self?
Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Promzy99: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2021
I commend d disciplinary action taken by her parents. The worse is that the stupid girl nd those beating drums of support for her are yet to realise that what she did was wrong.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Anisilas: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2021
I no dey pity pikin wey die as a result of swallowing big balls of garri. She knew the size of her throat but she choose to swallow the big ball. She should face the outcome of her moral decadance. she knew the type of home she came from but decide to be careless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Inferior19: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
[s]How could she have known she's POSSESSED?
Some of the trained ones who consequently yield to peer pressure usually acquire these evil spirits ab initio by correspondence.

It's so sad & surprising to see such a LITTLE BRAT contributing to moral decadence in such an early time without waiting to get to advance class of study. Kudos to you!

Your parents may not really have contributed as some would purport. Sometimes some kids are marked for destructio[/s]n despite efforts.
Nonsense. Nan dance she dance, she non kill person.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Inferior19: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Promzy99:
I [s]commend d disciplinary action taken by her parents. The worse is that the stupid girl nd those beating drums of support for her are yet to realise that what she did was wrong.
[/s]
If we check now you don't play with xvideo,but you want to form holy holy here..what's wrong with what she did?we watch sex tape of a star,a celebrity, but she was not crucified.What exactly did this girl did that warrant this hatred?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Inferior19: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2021
fyneboi79:
Holier than thou attitude, hypocritical charlatan!
Don't mind them. If you check now they don't joke with xvideo o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by bigjackass: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How could she have known she's POSSESSED?

Your parents may not really have contributed as some would purport. Sometimes some kids are marked for destruction despite efforts.
leave the girl and face your own demons

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Msntv:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6826676/obi-mirabel-unn-student-expelled

Obi Mirabel's family has restricted her from finishing her first semester exams while mandating her to delete her Instagram account.Myschoolnews reporting.

The famous University of Nigeria Nsukka student, Obi Mirabel whose viral video of twerking naked trended on social media few weeks ago has been mandated by her family to leave her on going first semester exams and return home.

Mike, a close friend and classmate to Mirabel, disclosed this while in a discussion with my myschoolnews.

He said "Her Family members has asked her to leave her first semester exams and return back home and Mirabel herself told me that she knew that once she goes home she won't be able to return to school ever again"

Myschoolnews also noticed that Mirabel has deactivated her Instagram account which speedily rose from zero followers to 3,000 followers and thousands of view on her videos after the twerking saga.

Speaking to Mike about the account deactivation, he revealed that Obi Mirabel deactivated the account in obedience to her elder sisters order.

Meanwhile the reason for Mirabel twerking naked has not been made known as her friends said "no comment" when asked if Mirabel is financially taken care of by her family.

I’m very tired, Maybe when I leave, you all will rest,VIDEO: [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKHZPDWUbfQ])

It will be recalled that Mirabel in the previous interview has also refused to say if the popular Nigerian entrepreneur and entertainer,Gustavo has reached out to her as promised.

Clearing the air, her friends disclosed that she did that in order to protect her imgae while revealing that she has always been looked down on by other students.

But details myschoolnews received recently, revealed that the rich celebrity has currently reached out to her though it was not known yet if the amount of money promised has been disbursed to her.

However, myschoolnews, discovered that Mirabel is from a disciplined family in Anambra state while Mirabel herself is an intelligent fellow whom her friends knew to be resolute in her decisions.
What is going on in this part of the world? A female child does not have a say or freedom again...
If it was a male that did this, family would buy cow celebrate him.

When did twerking becomes a crime?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by GboyegaD(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerians with our "Holier than thou" attitude. Can we let this matter rest?

The deed is done, she could be admonished after her exams. I truly don't know why many parents try to express themselves in their children by force. Some of these things happen because the kids have been over suppressed by parents whose closet are not clean either.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by careytommy37(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2021
That's a good family there.
They will knock a lot of sense into her within the next one year

10 Likes

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by princepee: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Way too late, she wanted to be poplar now she have gotten the popularity she craved.
Always think before taking an action it helps.

1 Like

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Be like say her papa and my papa na the same kind of people
One must always remember his/her background at all times
It was because of my background I refused to participate in a lot vice way back in my uni days. I used to always say to myself, 'if am caught how do I explain this to my father and mother and all those who look up to me'.

23 Likes

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by myike2(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Wahala be like twerking

1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by AfroKnight: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Good. Where are those feminists who were egging her on? Haven’t they left her now? Let them come and take her away from her family.

This girl was trying to milk bad publicity. Even the school had been quiet until she forced their hands into issuing a statement cos she just wouldn’t stop chasing clout.

This is not the road to stardom. Scandals only make you infamous.

Foolish child. Shaking small yansh in a bikini just to win 10k.

grin
Anyway, suffocate them with your bum bum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by CSTRR: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
That is stupid. Why ask her to come home?

The girl made a mistake.

Don't let that define her future. Don't allow the devil win.

4 Likes

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by babyfaceafrica: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Her problem

1 Like

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
GboyegaD:
Nigerians with our "Holier than thou" attitude. Can we let this matter rest?
why?. That's how people let Buhari matter rest, see where we are in this country. Nigerians always like letting things slide

4 Likes

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Racoon(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Good parenting! The girl acted irresponsibly thereby bringing her family and alaigbo to shame.UNN certificate as with any other universities is awarded based on being found "worthy in character & learning"
The girl have failed the former already.Let them take her far from Nigeria because this stigma will affect both the girl and parents for a long time to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Numerouno94(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Nice one. Lemme see the goats that will come nd yan dust against the parents for their action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by GboyegaD(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
why?

Cos we all have a life to live. The dance can't be rewind so why focus on someone's past? We could all go take off the log in our eyes before focusing on the specs in another's.

1 Like

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by tonyson010(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Inferior19:
[/s]
If we check now you don't play with xvideo,but you want to form holy holy here..what's wrong with what she did?we watch sex tape of a star,a celebrity, but she was not crucified.What exactly did this girl did that warrant this hatred?

Post Ur own video if what d celebrity did was good. Rubbish talk.
There is time/stage for everything in life. Learn it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account by Fapemz: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2021
grin

She is a smart girl no matter what anyone says....nice interview. I have external battery for laptop. Recommend to friends and colleagues 08065.31630.7. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.