Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. (954 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by benson81(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
As monitored on wazobia FM Real life matters with
------------------------------------------------------------------------------omotalk
----------------
A certain anonymous Lady texted this phone in/sms programme asking the presenter omotalk to help her plead with a young man who She attempted poisoning.
Apparently she was a colleague with the guy in the same organization.she had sexual intercourse with the guy so when she got pregnant she pinned it on the guy.but the guy rebuffed it and stated he was not the only one in the coy who had tasted the kpekus. A lot of hell was raised and after confirmation it turned out the manager was responsible.but a lot of bad blood had raised.so when they where sent to out of state assignment the lady in question convinced a salesgirl in a restaurant to put a substance in the guy's drink.fortunately for the guy and unfortunately for her another colleague drank the drink collapsed and was rushed to the hospital.The salesgirl naively said it's that Aunty that gave me love potion for that guy,why did the other guy drink a drink that is not for him. Long story short,the Lady was arrested charged and given bail.she and her parents are now begging the guy to withdraw the case, even offering money.all these the guy has refused. The heart of man is very wicked!
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Chimeluv(f): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
She is a wicked person and she should suffer the consequences....

1 Like

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Boogyman557: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABEG I NEVER USE MY OLD KALA FOR SOME TIME NOW. ABEG MAKE UNA BRING D GIRL MAKE I BLAST HER LEG 1ST WIT MY OLD KALA DEN USE D NEW KALA TO BLAST D SECOND LEG. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by yanabasee2: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
He should forgive and let go...... As far as he's still alive....
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Kingofgods: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
This kpekus people sef
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Namdeenero(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
E get things dey no suppose forgive. Attempted murder is one of them

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Boogyman557: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
yanabasee2:
HOLLY GRAM cool WEITIN DE WORRY U. NA PEOPLE LIKE U DE MAKE ME BLAST PESIN LEG WIT MY KALA 4 FREE. WHICH KIND USELESS TIN U DE CAPRISUN 4 HERE. ABOBI NO LET ME SEE U IN PESIN OO. I FIT BLAST 1 OF UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA. WTF MAN
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by yanabasee2: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WEITIN DE WORRY U. NA PEOPLE LIKE U DE MAKE ME BLAST PESIN LEG WIT MY KALA 4 FREE. WHICH KIND USELESS TIN U DE CAPRISUN 4 HERE. ABOBI NO LET ME SEE U IN PESIN OO. I FIT BLAST 1 OF UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA. WTF MAN

Grow up.....

Can't believe that people will see a movie and begin to act it in real life..... That stupid movie called Selina tasted have really made so many young kids to have an urge to join cult....

If you think you have the guts to raise a gun at my face.... then drop your address and I will come looking for you....

1 Like

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by Boogyman557: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

Grow up.....

Can't believe that people will see a movie and begin to act it in real life..... That stupid movie called Selina tasted have really made so many young kids to have an urge to join cult....

If you think you have the guts to raise a gun at my face.... then drop your address and I will come looking for you....
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI ME I NO BE GAME BOY BUT NA P.H I DE. PIKIN WEY NO SABI HOW MARKET TAKE START GO ALWAYS SEE MARKET AS EM PLAY GROUND. ME I NO DE WATCH MOVING, NA KUSH I DE KUSH 24sc.. AMABOBI U TALK SEY U GO VISIT ME 4 MY ARINA. I DE 4 PORT HARCOURT NO 20 ROAD UMUOHIA. STATIOM ROUND ABOUT. MAKE SURE SEY U SHOW DIS EVENING. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by benson81(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2021
yanabasee2:
and what if she had successfully killed and kept mute and enjoyed her evil glory?
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by yanabasee2: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2021
benson81:
and what if she had successfully killed and kept mute and enjoyed her evil glory?

But that didn't happen.... Can't you see? Moving on should be the best for the guy...
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by BlackXabbath(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
The fact that this dude is still alive is a story for another day.

He should be grateful for divine intervention and forgive her right away!
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by SATANlST: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kingofgods:
This kpekus people sef
ur mama
Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by superCleanworks(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
benson81:
As monitored on wazobia FM Real life matters with
------------------------------------------------------------------------------omotalk
----------------
she and her parents are now begging the guy to withdraw the case, even offering money.all these the guy has refused. The heart of man is very wicked!

People have abused that word called FORGIVENESS.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by aimmoney9: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
yanabasee2:

But that didn't happen.... Can't you see? Moving on should be the best for the guy...
If it was a man that did this to a woman you will not say the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Forgiveness For Attempted Murder. by DoctorDree(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
At the end of the day he should forgive her
She learnt her lesson and it’s not because he was smart that made him stay alive but all he got was grace

(1) (Reply)

Multi-million Dollar Loan Shark Companies Cause 89 Deaths In China / Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Attack Christian Communities: 60 Christians Killed / Is It Banned For Me To Wear My Camouflage Backpack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.