Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? (1604 Views)

11 Best Apps To Watch Korean Drama In 2023 / How To Get Whatsapp Photos And Videos Posted By Your Contacts On Their Status / Latest Loan Apps For Quick Cash Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? by Uwanah15(f): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good day everyone,

A few months ago I had some major financial difficulties and I took a loan from an online loan app to solve it. Since then, it has been a cycle of borrowing from one to pay another, loss of appetite leading to weight loss and a total lack of peace.

I decided to not borrow to pay another anymore so I'll just pay back whenever I can. For them to not disturb me, I blocked all the app permissions, cleared cache, and storage, and also uninstalled all of them.

On Monday, my nairaland(yes the name of the loan app is nairaland), Lcredit, and BorrowNow Loan became due and even after asking for an extension, BorrowNow sent messages to a lot of my contacts. Now the issue is Lcredit and. Nairaland has not done that and it's really making me worried. On one hand I am thinking maybe they don't have access to my contacts again but on the other hand, I am thinking maybe they are waiting to hit me when I least expect.

Please if you're familiar with Lcredit and Nairaland loan apps, how long before they start sending messages to my contacts?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? by DUNKA(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Uwanah15:
Good day everyone,

A few months ago I had some major financial difficulties and I took a loan from an online loan app to solve it. Since then, it has been a cycle of borrowing from one to pay another, loss of appetite leading to weight loss and a total lack of peace.

I decided to not borrow to pay another anymore so I'll just pay back whenever I can. For them to not disturb me, I blocked all the app permissions, cleared cache, and storage, and also uninstalled all of them.

On Monday, my nairaland(yes the name of the loan app is nairaland), Lcredit, and BorrowNow Loan became due and even after asking for an extension, BorrowNow sent messages to a lot of my contacts. Now the issue is Lcredit and. Nairaland has not done that and it's really making me worried. On one hand I am thinking maybe they don't have access to my contacts again but on the other hand, I am thinking maybe they are waiting to hit me when I least expect.

Please if you're familiar with Lcredit and Nairaland loan apps, how long before they start sending messages to my contacts?
Nigerians that is why I stopped borrowing money to family and friends. Better go and pay off your debt there is no free money even in freetown

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? by ajoyeleke(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
To be sincere, I detest people like u

U are very wicked, it is clear I borrowed the money without intention of paying back

Wen calamity fall on people like u now dem go Dey pity u

Idiot
Re: How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? by sundaygray(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Oga pay your debt, why you dey do like that? That is wickedness

(1) (Reply)

In Naija We Say Things Twice / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Want Their Offsprings To Understand Their Dialect / 10 Amazing Facts About YOU. Is This True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.